Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More from Justice

Ras,
I understand, you do not know me and I do not know you.
I have no motive to invent such a story. I have bug bites and a nasty sunburn to show I was on the search. LOL
Yes, on one hand I hope and pray that what we found is Caylee because this baby deserves to be found, but on the other hand I hope and pray that it wasn't, because I would like to believe there is a chance this baby will be found alive.
Regardless, why would I come here to make something like that up?

It is very hurtful, Potatohead, but knowing that its not actually verified, hopefully no one takes it as fact right now, I hope everyone tries to remember it is speculation and just take it as discussing 'possible' info from the search.

ITA.

TY for offering that advice.

confirmation he was on the search!

mrb57
Sep 10, 2008 | 3:48 AM Yes Justice was on the search team! Came in Sunday and I believe said that they were surprised that the search was stopped.......correct me if I am wrong Search! :)
when you found it, did you call them in to look at it? and they rope it off? Somebody said I think it was the woman with the N name said her husband called and said they would not let them in one area, and it was taped off and I do believe deputys maybe was guarding it...and he told her something was up......

Its probably nothing but it makes you wonder if this person was in the search team, how do they not know that "Equa search" is not how to spell thier name? She misspells it everytime she uses the name.

Not nit-picking here, but I do have a question. If you were not there, how can you say what the smell was like. And, secondly, how can a human nose distinguish between animal and human post-mortem scent? I'm confused. :waitasec:

My brother works for the electric company out here... he said he has come across dead animals checking the meter... and a dead person as well. He said there is a SUPER distinct difference between the smells. He said there was a dead lamb once that was the closest smell to human decomp he smelled. Okay. Gotta barf now.

If it's true, shouldn't we be hearing about some murder charges? Or can they sit on that kind of evidence? I think the prosecution MUST disclose but the defense is not required to in criminal cases.

No, I think the prosecution MUST disclose any evidence which tends to exculpate the accused (or tends to show innocence.)

Wow, I used to know this stuff. Anyone help me?

I have no idea if they found her or not and am trying to be patient, but as far as discovery goes, they need to sit on those charges until it is air tight. No time limit on murder. They will have to do DNA to identify. Until they have DNA and know for sure that it is Caylee, they can't do anything for two reasons. First, when they charge they do have to hand over anything they plan to use in court and anything that could clear her. Until they charge her, they don't have to tell what they have.

Second, once they charge her the clock starts ticking. Baez will invoke speedy trial to give the LE less time to tie up loose ends. They need to tie them up first. I hate being patient, but I am trying to be for the sake of justice for Caylee. It's driving me crazy waiting tho!!

WHOAAAAAAAAA...... I have chills!!!

Justice4Caylee
Sep 10, 2008 | 3:53 AM Are you saying that you went back today to see if what you had found was still there?

ANSWER- Yes, because I was concerned that "IF" Equa Search really called off the search for Caylee that what they came out to get the GPS number for was never called into CSI to be picked up. I heard of Equa Search calling off the search on the 6pm news that night. We finished searching around 2pm'ish.

YES.. Today I returned to make sure what we found was picked up by CSI. I got out of my car, walked over to the water where the "thing" was, it was gone. The second I stepped out of my car, I noticed a REALLY bad smell that was not there on Sunday afternoon.

When did the crying start? Did Tim have time to go look at what you found before he called off the search?

ANSWER- I would say yes. When our team leader called Equa Search to report what we found, they came out to get the GPS numbers, it took Equa Search maybe 5 -10 minutes to arrive. We all left when the leaders of Equa Search left.
It was HOT and we were ate up by bugs, we did not return to the Equa Search headquarters we went straight home took showers, etc. At 6pm news, I saw the search was called off.

WHOAAAAAAAAA...... I have chills!!!

Justice4Caylee
Sep 10, 2008 | 3:53 AM Are you saying that you went back today to see if what you had found was still there?

ANSWER- Yes, because I was concerned that "IF" Equa Search really called off the search for Caylee that what they came out to get the GPS number for was never called into CSI to be picked up. I heard of Equa Search calling off the search on the 6pm news that night. We finished searching around 2pm'ish.

YES.. Today I returned to make sure what we found was picked up by CSI. I got out of my car, walked over to the water where the "thing" was, it was gone. The second I stepped out of my car, I noticed a REALLY bad smell that was not there on Sunday afternoon.

When did the crying start? Did Tim have time to go look at what you found before he called off the search?

ANSWER- I would say yes. When our team leader called Equa Search to report what we found, they came out to get the GPS numbers, it took Equa Search maybe 5 -10 minutes to arrive. We all left when the leaders of Equa Search left.
It was HOT and we were ate up by bugs, we did not return to the Equa Search headquarters we went straight home took showers, etc. At 6pm news, I saw the search was called off.

I think it is very clear from the 6 question marks in the thread title that you did not intend to mislead anyone.

Thanks for posting this as this board is all about theories and speculation. Excellent job! :clap:

Ras can you ask over there if the thing wrapped appeared to be in a rug or not. I ask this because I speculate that the reason searchers were asked to look for a rug was perhaps because one of Casey's reciepts had a rug on it that has been unaccounted for.

Its probably nothing but it makes you wonder if this person was in the search team, how do they not know that "Equa search" is not how to spell thier name? She misspells it everytime she uses the name.

I misspell things all of the time and I have even worked for a company that I can never remember how to spell it right. This person has been on this blog for a long time they are credible.

I have no idea if they found her or not and am trying to be patient, but as far as discovery goes, they need to sit on those charges until it is air tight. No time limit on murder. They will have to do DNA to identify. Until they have DNA and know for sure that it is Caylee, they can't do anything for two reasons. First, when they charge they do have to hand over anything they plan to use in court and anything that could clear her. Until they charge her, they don't have to tell what they have.

Second, once they charge her the clock starts ticking. Baez will invoke speedy trial to give the LE less time to tie up loose ends. They need to tie them up first. I hate being patient, but I am trying to be for the sake of justice for Caylee. It's driving me crazy waiting tho!!

Agreed. LE can take all the time they want. Get it airtight and bury CA in forensics. I'll be content to wait.

When Tim Miller made the announcement that the TES search was being temporarily called off due to ground conditions, there was a tremendous amount of speculation on this forum in regards to the reasons behind calling off the search just then.

Many here wondered if something had been found and have anxiously awaited some sort of news.

But, if something had been found Sunday, I think there would have been an announcement by now. It only takes a matter of hours to compare DNA or dental records.

I would have expected an announcement by late Monday or early Tuesday. Yet, there's been nothing.

As much as we all would like to see the merry-go-round stop and to have closure, we shouldn't get our expectations up, especially when the source of the information is hearsay from a community blog.

Justice4Caylee
Sep 10, 2008 | 4:04 AM NO, we had flags to flag off anything that was out of the ordinary. We flagged off one thing, walked a few steps, and flagged another thing. Disregarded two other things.
After seeing Casey going to her caseworkers yesterday, one of the things they disregarded resembled something Casey was wearing. I immediately called Crime-Line (Which was a joke) and they assured me they would pass the message onto our local CSI.
I felt uneasy with crime-line and the lack of interest in what I was telling them, so today I drove back to where we searched and made sure the two significant things were taken by CSI (They were), I didn't get out to see if the disregarded item was still there because I was very uncomfortable with the odor in the air, and got a bad vibe. I called Orange County's CSI myself today and gave details about the disregarded item we found, and explained why I now believe it's important to this case. Explained I know he could not tell me if what we found has any part of this case, but IF it did, here is my name and number, and I would be happy to take them back to the item that was disregarded.

I don't want to get into details because "WHAT IF" Casey reads these boards and I leak something to alert her as to what items I am talking about that we found? I don't want her to have the oppprtunity to have "someone" tamper with what could be important to this case.

From all the opposing possiblities, I won't believe this until it's released by LE.

I talked to Erin from TES the other night and she said they temporarily stopped the search to prepare for the storms hitting TX and FL, and they didn't want to run over any evidence. Eventhough we have gotten very freindly with each other through this case, I do know that she would not be allowed to speak about it anyways.

Then there's the dog bones found wrapped in a blanket...this could be that. rumors spread like wildfire in this case so until LE confirms it, i will stay skeptical. Thanks for the possible report though.

I just asked him/her about what this "thing" was wrapped in and if he saw it first hand. Justice does not want to say what was found near this this and I agree its best not to it could compromise the case.

Not trying to be skeptical about this, but I can't help but wonder after reading through those posts, ... Is it not usual practice to rope/tape off a crime scene or a possible crime scene especially with a case as publicized as this one is?

I guess I'm confused?

Justice4Caylee
Sep 10, 2008 | 4:13 AM Delray,
All I can say is I WAS on the search Sunday, and I feel that what we found "could have been" important to the case.
Am I saying I know it was Caylee?
NO.... Absolutely NOT!
I am saying there was something suspicious floating in water, and less the 100ft away was something else. Both things were taken by CSI (Or at least Equa Search said they were coming to get it)
After I learned the search was over, I was concerned that what we found was discounted. I returned today only because after seeing Nancy Grace and seeing Casey going to her caseworkers yesterday, I noticed something she was wearing matched something that we found BESIDES the other two "important" things, that was disregarded. Meaning, nobody paid attention to one thing that we discovered in the search and blew it off as "not important" and then when I seen video of Casey and seen it did match, I freaked out. I called Crime Line, they were absolutely useless.. I decided to drive out there today to make sure what we found that I know looked important was gone (It was) and the air smelled. Got spooked, didn't want to trench through woods to see if the disregarded item was still there.. Called CSI and gave my info just in case they needed to contact me

I am just taking it line by line, I do believe with my whole heart that what is being said here is true, wether it pertains to Caylee I dont know and wont claim to know, but I will say there is a big possibility.

Further this blogger has never said it is Caylee they only say there was evidence that strongly suggests a link, and I admire that. He/she could easily try to claim fame but being that they are a dedicated blogger here they are just passing on info like we do to our members.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Solange