Talk on the Net/Blogs/Round town about this case - NOT FACTS/RUMORS *merged*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
has anyone found out if the affair really happened and who this other woman may had been? could she have been hispanic? maybe named Zenaida? :waitasec:

As I stated...I haven't heard any other proof of an affair other than what Casey told her friends....

IIRC the comments about the house on their myspaces were in June so fairly recent. JMO

As I stated...I haven't heard any other proof of an affair other than what Casey told her friends....

but we do know for sure that CA and GA were having marital problems enough to warrant divorce? right?

We know that KC spoke of GA having an affair and this being one of the reasons she could not stay at home. Do we know if this is true or was this one of KC's many lies?
The reason I'm bringing it up is b/c I remember it beign mentioned that CA did not like hispanics b/c GA's other woman was hispanic???? help with this please.
I had the thought that what if, what if and only if the Zenaida or a Zenaida was the other woman...so KC used her name to implicate her...????
Any thought of this being discussed? I have not read much about GA's affair or mistress and this may explain KC's use of the name....

(this is just a theory and remains JMHO)

It was my understanding that CA has never liked hispanics. There was one childhood friend who stated that she wasn't allowed in the A home when CA was home because CA doesn't like hispanics. Could be why KC chose a hispanic name, though. Easy for CA to believe because of her twisted bias towards hispanics.

Speaking of George, is it true that he was married before and that his ex wife said he's always been a pathalogical liar? Someone posted it on WS but I haven't seen any proof that this is true.

According to Rick (CA bro), GA had an 'affair' with online gambling, which caused problems and could be why separation papers were filed

My opinion.....there was no affair, she was not getting the house. She lies about everything (the poi) and frankly, I even found it hard to believe her when she stated her name on the taped interview.

What we do know is that George filed for a divorce and they called it off (per the documents.)

As for the hispanic thing..... kiomarie stated that when they were younger she was not allowed into the anthony home when Cynthia was there. Kiomarie stated that cynthia did not like hispanics. When George was home kio could go in their home.

Kio also had some inconsistencies in her statements so that must be taken with one large grain of salt. As for the POI herself mentioning anything about her mother not liking hispanics...I do not recall that. Anyone else?

Speaking of George, is it true that he was married before and that his ex wife said he's always been a pathalogical liar? Someone posted it on WS but I haven't seen any proof that this is true.
it was on the rumor thread... careful because mods want rumors to stay there...on the rumor thread (the info, iirc, was posted on another BLOG....... some person CLAIMING to be his exwife... it could also just as well be a sham or a troll having some fun poking at people's emotions in this case)

We know that KC spoke of GA having an affair and this being one of the reasons she could not stay at home. Do we know if this is true or was this one of KC's many lies?

I vote LIE. Most likely, CA and GA have a very average marriage with all the ups and downs and KC created drama out of a non-event.

but we do know for sure that CA and GA were having marital problems enough to warrant divorce? right?

There is a thread somewhere on the forum that someone posted the site where the divorce papers were....I have to find them again.

You can find the papers on the Orange County gov website, public records.
http://orangeclerk.onetgov.net/criminal/iclerk_disclaimer.shtml
Click on Case Search and from that menu choose Family Services. Then type in the name or case number 05-DR-0021291-O

The divorce was filed back on 12/29/2005, dropped on 11/28/07.

Not sure if this link will work without going through the above steps but here goes: http://www.myorangeclerk.com/mycler...79-cd28-4ec7-9673-1a09119d48e0&CaseID=4514690

Case Summary
Case Number: 05-DR-0021291-O Filing Date: 12/29/2005
Case Type: Family Services
Case Status: CLOSED
Status Date: 11/28/2007
Current Judge: THORPE, J

So, Casey was telling a partial truth--there was a divorce filed and dropped and GA moved back in--just not real recently.

I vote LIE. Most likely, CA and GA have a very average marriage with all the ups and downs and KC created drama out of a non-event.

Well a divorce was filed. I do not think this household is average but I do think KC is a drama queen

You can find the papers on the Orange County gov website, public records.
http://orangeclerk.onetgov.net/criminal/iclerk_disclaimer.shtml
Click on Case Search and from that menu choose Family Services. Then type in the name or case number 05-DR-0021291-O

The divorce was filed back on 12/29/2005, dropped on 11/28/07.

Not sure if this link will work without going through the above steps but here goes: http://www.myorangeclerk.com/mycler...79-cd28-4ec7-9673-1a09119d48e0&CaseID=4514690

Case Summary
Case Number: 05-DR-0021291-O Filing Date: 12/29/2005
Case Type: Family Services
Case Status: CLOSED
Status Date: 11/28/2007
Current Judge: THORPE, J

So, Casey was telling a partial truth--there was a divorce filed and dropped and GA moved back in--just not real recently.

Great find! I wonder what the papers I found filed 12/10/2007 was in relation to. It says domestic on it. Cindy vs. George....maybe they were going to divorce again this past Dec?

It was my understanding that CA has never liked hispanics. There was one childhood friend who stated that she wasn't allowed in the A home when CA was home because CA doesn't like hispanics. Could be why KC chose a hispanic name, though. Easy for CA to believe because of her twisted bias towards hispanics.

To be exact....Casey was the one who told this childhood friend that Cindy did not like hispanic people. It could be a lie or true....but the childhood friend heard it from Casey not Cindy's mouth. However....this friend did say that George was friendly when she visited but said nothing about Cindy's behavior.

Something about Casey I said before. She was keeping certain people in her life in distance with other people in her life ....so they wouldn't cross paths and find out about some of the lies Casey was saying. Casey seems she had a BIG imagination since she was very young, and perhaps she was telling this friend how horrible her mother was, etc. So one excuse to tell the friend she cannot come to her home and meet Cindy was to tell her Cindy didn't like hispanic people. I remember that at least 2 people in interviews visited the Anthony home but while Cindy and George were away. I don't think Casey had a habit of bringing her friends home and meeting her parents and that was because she had to keep them in distance in order to feed them her fantasies and lies.

As for the affair story....If I remember correctly, Cindy's ''brother'' (if he is real!!!!!!!) said someting about George having gambling problems and that was what put strain on their marriage?

The divorce was filed back on 12/29/2005, dropped on 11/28/07

I wonder who lived where during that time. Did GA move out? I would assume someone left the house during that time.

it seems the hispanic theme may be relevant here. At least as an explanation for KC using a very hispanic name such as Zenaida...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState