Tammi Peters Smith Psych Profile and indicators

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm having no luck opening this document. Can you explain what it is?

medical lien - services rendered (chiropractic) starting on feb 19 and continuing- due to unspecified injury on or about 2/19. Patient name is Tammi Peters Smith. Amount as of filing (3/29/2010) is $1,740. The lien also goes to amounts recovered from anyone who caused the injuries.

You can use name or filing #(20100258818) to search- if name, this filing is actually on the second page of a long list of liens. click and then on new screen you should see info and number (2) above pages- click on the number2-the document will pop up- I just did it both ways and it seems to be working ok

So many posters on various threads here have commented that TS looks carefree and unconcerned with the charges facing her. I think she is very stressed out and having all kinds of issues, both physical and mental.

medical lien - services rendered (chiropractic) starting on feb 19 and continuing- due to unspecified injury on or about 2/19. Patient name is Tammi Peters Smith. Amount as of filing (3/29/2010) is $1,740. The lien also goes to amounts recovered from anyone who caused the injuries.

You can use name or filing #(20100258818) to search- if name, this filing is actually on the second page of a long list of liens. click and then on new screen you should see info and number (2) above pages- click on the number2-the document will pop up- I just did it both ways and it seems to be working ok

So many posters on various threads here have commented that TS looks carefree and unconcerned with the charges facing her. I think she is very stressed out and having all kinds of issues, both physical and mental.

Thank you, Saba. The mental issues are VERY obvious. I wonder, what with TS's known history of threatening to sue, if she actually encouraged this chiropractor to file the lien by saying that she (TS) was going to make a fortune when her attorney got finished with those "haters" online who were treating her so badly by saying bad things about her?? :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead:rolling:

Thank you, Saba. The mental issues are VERY obvious. I wonder, what with TS's known history of threatening to sue, if she actually encouraged this chiropractor to file the lien by saying that she (TS) was going to make a fortune when her attorney got finished with those "haters" online who were treating her so badly by saying bad things about her?? :eek:ther_beatingA_Dead:rolling:

lol - onelove, that would be weirder than even I think is possible. Of course, if you perceive your critics as 'pains in the neck' ...

lol - onelove, that would be weirder than even I think is possible. Of course, if you perceive your critics as 'pains in the neck' ...

Well, it does appear that, in TS's perception, everything is always someone else's fault. I would not doubt that she feels the public criticism of her to be poison arrows directed right at her. Both Borderline Personality and Narcissistic Personality Disordered people typically react with great rage when they feel criticized. Some of them have gunned down entire offices of coworkers because they felt 'criticized' in some way by someone at work. I'm kinda glad the public eye is on TS right now; I'd HATE to be Logan if no one was keeping watch. :eek:

MOO

hmmm interesting, although I can't see the document either. I do recall someone (a very close real friend of TPS) on one of the many FB pages stating that TPS was involved in a fender bender wreck at some point which may be the reason for a chiropractor....just a thought! This may explain it but as I said I can't see the document.

hmmm interesting, although I can't see the document either. I do recall someone (a very close real friend of TPS) on one of the many FB pages stating that TPS was involved in a fender bender wreck at some point which may be the reason for a chiropractor....just a thought! This may explain it but as I said I can't see the document.

hi sleuth- these sites are great once you get the navigation down- try entering the number 2010 0258818 in the boxes on line for recording number-scroll down and hit search. This takes you to the screen where the basic lien info pops up. Over to the right it says "to see unofficial document, click number above" In this case, it is a 2 because there are 2 pages. click and you're there.

I hadn't read about the fender bender. I think the 18th of Feb is when TS entered her plea.

It's curious how she had all those marriages (couldn't sustain a relationship), but has managed to sustain a relationship with Jack for what, 10 or 12 years? What's different about him? Birds of a feather?

ETA: Not trying to go off topic to Jack. Rather thinking from the standpoint of her psychology - what is it about her that she is able to sustain a longterm relationship with Jack vs others.

Just wondering; does anyone know how much time JS is spending away now that he is back in the music industry? And how that is affecting family dynamics and his grand-daughter? I am curious as to how this is impacting things from the "psychology" standpoint.

:waitasec:

Just wondering; does anyone know how much time JS is spending away now that he is back in the music industry? And how that is affecting family dynamics and his grand-daughter? I am curious as to how this is impacting things from the "psychology" standpoint.

:waitasec:

This thread is about Tammi's psych profile, OneLove, and I'm having a hard time figuring out how that would even relate to this case, let alone to this thread.

It's curious how she had all those marriages (couldn't sustain a relationship), but has managed to sustain a relationship with Jack for what, 10 or 12 years? What's different about him? Birds of a feather?

ETA: Not trying to go off topic to Jack. Rather thinking from the standpoint of her psychology - what is it about her that she is able to sustain a longterm relationship with Jack vs others.

I think it's a matter of age.
Tammi was older when she married Jack, and more stable.
Jack is much older than Tammi, and in those relationships, the guy is usually much more accommodating to the younger wife.
Also, not to sound mean, but I think someone doesn't have many choices to upgrade based on what I saw on TV.

I'm still going back over old stuff.... Found this very interesting.

On January 8 NG, TayJay were on:

CASAREZ: OK. I`ve got to ask you about a FaceBook entry. I want to show everybody that this is a FaceBook industry, and it is from a Tammi Peters Smith, which would be you...

TAMMI SMITH: Me.

CASAREZ: ... and it is from December 23rd, 2009. And it says in part, quote, "Please keep praying for Gabriel and his Mommy`s safety on the road. She found an underground help in Texas that has given her formula, diapers, et cetera, and all the legal formalities. Keep praying for his safety."

Did you write that, Tammi?

TAMMI SMITH: Yes, I wrote that.

CASAREZ: What do you mean by it?

TAMMI SMITH: OK. What I meant by that is -- OK, I was being -- I don`t want to -- I don`t want to -- I don`t want to talk bad about Logan, OK? But I was somewhat threatened by Logan, and I wanted to make sure he understood because we talked back and forth -- wanted to make sure he understood that -- and in the beginning of that, you`ll see that we`re going to -- you know, we`re going to do our, you know, classes to be foster parents and all that.

So I wanted to make sure he knew that we are not interested in his son anymore. And secondly, before Elizabeth went missing, she let us know that she was going to a domestic violence shelter that was going to take care of her, the baby, and everything that they needed. And so I wanted to make sure that he knew that we`re out of it. We don`t want any part of her or the baby or you. And that was my way because the last time me and Logan spoke, he hung up on me, and I couldn`t tell him that. So that was me publicly letting him know. And I think anybody would want to pray for them, too, on the road.

BBM

Ok, so if TPS is trying to make it clear that she wants no part of LM, EJ OR Gabe on Dec 23, then why...

1) why did she call JM & her attorney on Dec 26 to talk to EJ
2) why did she text LM on Dec 27 asking him and his dad to meet with her the following day to sign over his rights to her?
3) why go on NG on Jan 6 to "bash" LM?

For someone who claimed she wanted nothing more to do with any of them, she sure inserted herself right into the middle of it! :furious:

Yes that is interesting artsy1. TS couldn't have tried harder to insert herself into all of their business it seems before and after the 23rd.

This is interesting too, never noticed it before...apparently she DOES relay messages through her cryptic posts.

"And that was my way because the last time me and Logan spoke, he hung up on me, and I couldn`t tell him that. So that was me publicly letting him know."

This is interesting too, never noticed it before...apparently she DOES relay messages through her cryptic posts.

"And that was my way because the last time me and Logan spoke, he hung up on me, and I couldn`t tell him that. So that was me publicly letting him know."

BBM

I had never noticed it before, either, until I started going back through old interviews, etc. and picking things apart word by word. Amazing the things you pick up the second (forty-second? LOL) time around, looking at it with fresh eyes, and more information than we had at the time!

I figured that even if all WE here on WS do is bring out in the open all the lies, PERHAPS LE will be able to use something we point out to impeach things she told to THEM.

Bring on new charges, and let's lock TPS in the SAME cell as EJ and watch the fun! LOL :laugh::behindbar

So I wanted to make sure he knew that we are not interested in his son anymore. And secondly, before Elizabeth went missing, she let us know that she was going to a domestic violence shelter that was going to take care of her, the baby, and everything that they needed. And so I wanted to make sure that he knew that we`re out of it. We don`t want any part of her or the baby or you. And that was my way because the last time me and Logan spoke, he hung up on me, and I couldn`t tell him that. So that was me publicly letting him know.

This is laughable seeing how she still to this day says she'd take Gabe back in a heartbeat. After 12/23, she had contact with EJ and tried unsuccessfully several times to contact her. She tried to blackmail Logan to get custody of Gabe. She begged EJ to come back (well, so she says) and had a friend do the same. None of that suggests she wanted nothing to do with EJ or Gabe. Plus, if this were true, why wouldn't she have texted Logan rather than post this on Facebook, where Logan wouldn't even see it since they weren't friends.

When will this woman realize that nothing she says or does makes any sense?!?

Oh, what heroes these people are:

JACK SMITH: Well, one thing we learned is where the car was because it was right after that up-feed or upload that -- it`s our understanding that right after the upload, we did find out where the car was. So they were able to find the car after we did the interview. Nobody said that it was attributed necessarily to that, but it was -- they found it at 4:00 o`clock, and we were -- did the interview at 2:00, and then they immediately uploaded it. So that came from it

Also interesting -- these statements are after 12/23, which they claim to be the day they decided they wanted nothing to do with EJ or Gabe:

JACK SMITH: Well, you know, again, we don`t know what`s in her mind. And I would love to think I know what`s in her mind, but I don`t. If I did, baby Gabriel would be with us and back here in Arizona.
>>>>>>>>>>>>
TAMMI SMITH: Yes. She told me that she was paid up until Sunday. And we had her basically ready to come back. Sunday morning, she was going to come back. We had offered to help her with an attorney so that she could keep the custody and the custody would not go to the father.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1001/06/ng.01.html

I'm still going back over old stuff.... Found this very interesting.

On January 8 NG, TayJay were on:

CASAREZ: OK. I`ve got to ask you about a FaceBook entry. I want to show everybody that this is a FaceBook industry, and it is from a Tammi Peters Smith, which would be you...

TAMMI SMITH: Me.

CASAREZ: ... and it is from December 23rd, 2009. And it says in part, quote, "Please keep praying for Gabriel and his Mommy`s safety on the road. She found an underground help in Texas that has given her formula, diapers, et cetera, and all the legal formalities. Keep praying for his safety."

Did you write that, Tammi?

TAMMI SMITH: Yes, I wrote that.

CASAREZ: What do you mean by it?

TAMMI SMITH: OK. What I meant by that is -- OK, I was being -- I don`t want to -- I don`t want to -- I don`t want to talk bad about Logan, OK? But I was somewhat threatened by Logan, and I wanted to make sure he understood because we talked back and forth -- wanted to make sure he understood that -- and in the beginning of that, you`ll see that we`re going to -- you know, we`re going to do our, you know, classes to be foster parents and all that.

So I wanted to make sure he knew that we are not interested in his son anymore. And secondly, before Elizabeth went missing, she let us know that she was going to a domestic violence shelter that was going to take care of her, the baby, and everything that they needed. And so I wanted to make sure that he knew that we`re out of it. We don`t want any part of her or the baby or you. And that was my way because the last time me and Logan spoke, he hung up on me, and I couldn`t tell him that. So that was me publicly letting him know. And I think anybody would want to pray for them, too, on the road.

BBM

Ok, so if TPS is trying to make it clear that she wants no part of LM, EJ OR Gabe on Dec 23, then why...

1) why did she call JM & her attorney on Dec 26 to talk to EJ
2) why did she text LM on Dec 27 asking him and his dad to meet with her the following day to sign over his rights to her?
3) why go on NG on Jan 6 to "bash" LM?

For someone who claimed she wanted nothing more to do with any of them, she sure inserted herself right into the middle of it! :furious:

She does not even make sense here. I think she didn't want to state what she really meant and just started rambling.

OK. What I meant by that is -- OK, I was being -- I don`t want to -- I don`t want to -- I don`t want to talk bad about Logan, OK?

Who would think this statement below.....

Please keep praying for Gabriel and his Mommy`s safety on the road. She found an underground help in Texas that has given her formula, diapers, et cetera, and all the legal formalities. Keep praying for his safety.

.... would mean.....

wanted to make sure he understood that -- and in the beginning of that, you`ll see that we`re going to -- you know, we`re going to do our, you know, classes to be foster parents and all that.
or.....

So I wanted to make sure he knew that we are not interested in his son anymore.
----------------------------------------------------------------------
What normally doesn't make sense is ususally not the truth. Who is the author of confusion Tammi?

I moved this latest TS FB post to psych because it is a homily offered by TS herself -

to paraphrase- it is important for folks to give as well as take, and she commiserates with those who are dealing with takers (people who take but don't give)

It appears that scheming and plotting to take another person's child is not an issue for her. Taking a person's good name through a scorched earth attack on that same person ( EJ to TS-you told me to lie) doesn't count either. Taking a family's peace of mind ( my attorney will rip you to shreds)-
No problem.

I don't know what to call it from a psych point of view, but it really seems that TS has compartmentalized her actions and behaviors into some other person, some other place. She seems to see herself as a kind of wise advisor, whose own behavior cannot be questioned. Give and take is for others- not for her- otherwise Gabriel would be home.

I moved this latest TS FB post to psych because it is a homily offered by TS herself -

to paraphrase- it is important for folks to give as well as take, and she commiserates with those who are dealing with takers (people who take but don't give)

It appears that scheming and plotting to take another person's child is not an issue for her. Taking a person's good name through a scorched earth attack on that same person ( EJ to TS-you told me to lie) doesn't count either. Taking a family's peace of mind ( my attorney will rip you to shreds)-
No problem.

I don't know what to call it from a psych point of view, but it really seems that TS has compartmentalized her actions and behaviors into some other person, some other place. She seems to see herself as a kind of wise advisor, whose own behavior cannot be questioned. Give and take is for others- not for her- otherwise Gabriel would be home.

Typical behavior for someone with a Narcissistic/Anti-Social personality. She uses bible quotes like an inmate.

She does not even make sense here. I think she didn't want to state what she really meant and just started rambling.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
What normally doesn't make sense is ususally not the truth. Who is the author of confusion Tammi?

I believe TS's intent with that posting about EJ finding 'undergroud help' was to discourage LM and to let him KNOW, he didn't stand a chance in recovering his son. EJ was getting help from someone else...............When he didn't let up in his quest to get his son back, TS tried to meet with him and get him to sign over his parental rights.

IMHO, TS is STILL in this up to her plucked or waxed eyebrows!:banghead:

just sayin'
fran

Not sure if this is the right place to post...if not, please someone let me know...TPS is so cool,calm,collected...not normal to me, for someone who may think this beautiful little boy who she love's so much and would do anything to find him would do??? I have a thought that she is in communication with the handoff couple via those video links that folks use.....I have NO PROOF...NO LINKS...NO NOTHING...just a thought in my mind.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23
Back