Tammi Smith Selling Numerous Items

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
She's just nuts! I'm also bothered by the fact she included H in the pic with the sink. Why would you put a pic of your child on craigslist. I don't know, maybe it's just me but I wouldn't do it.

Ok, here's the $24,000 question - if the adoption went bad, then why are only SOME of the baby boy clothes new, and not ALL of them? :waitasec:

ETA: Yes, I understand a lot of people share baby clothes that are outgrown, but TS does not strike me as the type of person who would allow HER kids to wear hand-me-downs. Just saying....

Maybe some of the clothes were worn by Gabriel the short time they had him before EJ picked him up. This is really sad. They must be hurting for cash, she could of donated this stuff.

She's just nuts! I'm also bothered by the fact she included H in the pic with the sink. Why would you put a pic of your child on craigslist. I don't know, maybe it's just me but I wouldn't do it.

I agree with you! She might have well given H a sign to hold saying "I'm a real cutie, aren't I all you child molesters out there?" :furious:

ETA: Of course, we also know that TPS "speaks" in code, so maybe having H in just one of the pics means something????

TS always seems to have a hidden agenda. Maybe she wanted these craigslist ads found so it would look like she didn't plan on getting Gabriel back from a third party at anytime.

No, it's not just you. I wouldn't do it either, but I have seen people do it. It's absolutely crazy to post your kid on CL like that. MOO of course.

Okay so what is going on? Are they separating? Maybe Jack is ready to pack his bags and head on back to Tennessee. I think when push comes to shove he'll push Tammi straight into the path of the bus and never look back.
Estás viviendo una vida loca Jack!

G has outgrown all of those items to wear and play with...The couple would have a crib that would transfer with G.

TS always seems to have a hidden agenda. Maybe she wanted these craigslist ads found so it would look like she didn't plan on getting Gabriel back from a third party at anytime.

Gabriel has outgrown those clothes, too. I am thinking they need to raise money for a defense.

I'm wondering why Tammi had newborn boy stuff. Makes me wonder if this plan to adopt Gabriel was in the works before or shortly after Gabriel was born. People who adopt 8 month old baby boys have no need for newborn cloths and didn't Tammi say H wanted a baby sister not a baby brother? The fact that she had newborn boy cloths speaks volumes.also I didn't see any mention of a car seat in any of the ads.

Ok, here's the $24,000 question - if the adoption went bad, then why are only SOME of the baby boy clothes new, and not ALL of them? :waitasec:

ETA: Yes, I understand a lot of people share baby clothes that are outgrown, but TS does not strike me as the type of person who would allow HER kids to wear hand-me-downs. Just saying....

Yeah, and wouldn't the crib and mattress be "never used"?

Okay so what is going on? Are they separating? Maybe Jack is ready to pack his bags and head on back to Tennessee. I think when push comes to shove he'll push Tammi straight into the path of the bus and never look back.
Estás viviendo una vida loca Jack!

Thanks was just not enough. LMAO.

Her ads on craigslist so remind me of EJs. EJs ad free room and board for nanny. Tammi's - housekeeper for colonics. Very similar style.

Her ads on craigslist so remind me of EJs. EJs ad free room and board for nanny. Tammi's - housekeeper for colonics. Very similar style.

Interesting point - I wonder now if EJ REALLY placed those ads, or if TPS did for her. Because if TPS really placed them FOR EJ, then doesn't that prove that she was even more involved with EJ's running than she admits?

Interesting point - I wonder now if EJ REALLY placed those ads, or if TPS did for her. Because if TPS really placed them FOR EJ, then doesn't that prove that she was even more involved with EJ's running than she admits?

My thoughts exactly artsy1 and that laptop that was supposedly given to EJ, I'll just bet it actually belonged to Tammi and is probably still in her possession somewhere and all the computers Tammi says LE checked out, well that wasn't one of em...and that's the one that has all the evidence on it....I'm a bettin' woman and I'd put good money on this one!:dance:

My thoughts exactly artsy1 and that laptop that was supposedly given to EJ, I'll just bet it actually belonged to Tammi and is probably still in her possession somewhere and all the computers Tammi says LE checked out, well that wasn't one of em...and that's the one that has all the evidence on it....I'm a bettin' woman and I'd put good money on this one!:dance:

BBM

It wasn't Tammi's - BeanE knows where it came from. I think the answer was in the thread about EJ's laptop.

No, it very definitely did not come from Tammi.

i agree with this... why would she sign "tammi" "jack" ? she wanted these found and to help her case when she goes to court in june.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back