Tammi Smith Selling Numerous Items

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i agree with this... why would she sign "tammi" "jack" ? she wanted these found and to help her case when she goes to court in june.

Interesting thoughts, Txhope and noopy. Interesting indeed. I'm not sure if Tammi is bright enough to come up with that idea on her own. Perhaps she has some more internet-savvy friends who cooked it up.

Her ads on craigslist so remind me of EJs. EJs ad free room and board for nanny. Tammi's - housekeeper for colonics. Very similar style.

I woke up this morning thinking the same thing- and not just the housekeeper/nanny similarity - the ones for baby clothes too- chatty, way too much information. In both cases, the ads as a whole have a manic fire-sale feel to them.

I am thinking the newborn boys clothes are from the adoption she was suppose to do about the time that EJ supposedly called her about Gabriel. Remember she was suppose to get a special needs child that was about to be born and the mother supposedly wanted money so they decided not to go through with it. Then EJ called them about Gabriel....or they were going to go through with the newborn adoption until EJ called them and offered a healthy white baby boy....

I don't know how she could sell that jumper...we all have seen the picture of Gabriel in it....poor little thing..we don't know if he is alive or dead for sure and if it were me I just couldn't imagine getting rid of anything he used..:innocent:

I find it strange she is selling everything one day before Gabriel is gone 6 months. Is 6 months significant re: jurisdiction or custody?

Maybe getting rid of evidence? Wonder when those baby boy clothes were purchased?

I find it strange she is selling everything one day before Gabriel is gone 6 months. Is 6 months significant re: jurisdiction or custody?

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=94552"]Illegal/Underground Adoption Theories and leads - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

This is interesting - in the Websleuths Gabriel Johnson closed thread "things that make you go hmmm", post #37 describes the porcelain sink that TPS just placed a CL ad for on May 24 as being up for sale for $500 on Dec 18 through TPS's FB. This is the same sink that was being sold for $400 on CL 3 days ago, so that answers post #37's question of whether the sale was for cash for EJ, since now we know that the sink didn't sell then.

If TPS is selling a little bit of stuff for a defense/cash strapped/whatever's in her mind...then I would think she ought to have a open house garage sale..cause she ain't gonna get enough here...based on CL...I think she just has a phobia with CL...

TS always seems to have a hidden agenda. Maybe she wanted these craigslist ads found so it would look like she didn't plan on getting Gabriel back from a third party at anytime.

i agree with this... why would she sign "tammi" "jack" ? she wanted these found and to help her case when she goes to court in june.

Funny, this stuck out to me, too. She always seems to want to be "ahead of the game". She told LE about what they'd find on her computer with a very "logical" explanation as to why; she ran to the media with the call from EJ when she blamed her so she could state how "shocked" she was; they had media with them during one of the calls so it could be "proven" what was said; she was first to announce EJ had gotten "underground help"; now, selling all Gabe's stuff and making sure to attach their names??? Hmmmm........

Also, someone commented about not having a car seat in the ad . . . . VERY interesting. Just where is that car seat?!?

Good point about the carseat - that one slipped by me.

From NG show 1/13/2010:

snip
TAMMI PETERS SMITH, PLANNED TO ADOPT BABY GABRIEL (via phone): I want to believe everything she`s saying and, you know, I`m at my house right now. I had to find a quiet room. And I`m actually in the baby`s room and all his stuff was put in the crib here.

And I`m sitting here staring at his little car seat that we bought for him. And when I asked her the color of the car seat she said, I think it was tan. And I don`t know what to believe anymore.

This car seat here is tan, you know? And it`s really freaking me out because I don`t know what to believe and if she`s that good of a manipulator, I don`t know -- I mean, I want to believe everything she`s saying. She looked so believable.

Is TPS tying the car seat they bought to the couple in the park, since she is always one step ahead at telling what is going to come out sometime? And where is it now, if she doesn't need it anymore, since H would have already had her own carseat?

Another thing about the carseat. Maybe I've just watched too many episodes of CSI and Law and Order, but I wondered if the police may have seized it when they executed the search warrant in her house?

If the carseat was in the park in TX, there could be pollen residue in it. And if the trees in the park aren't found in AZ, then they could place the carseat in the park - and dots are connected.

Just a thought.... :waitasec:

ETA: Either EJ walked with the couple to their car and saw the carseat in their car, in which case she could identify the vehicle, or the couple took the carseat to the table that they met with EJ at - in which case there could be the pollen.

ETA: That is, if TPS can be believed about the conversation with EJ regarding the carseat. If the conversation was untrue, could TPS have let something slip and tried to cover her tracks by saying EJ told her the couple had the same color carseat?

Or maybe the couple "holding" baby Gabriel needs some money, that's why she is selling all those things? I sure hope the PI can find the answers soon...this is taking forever and I feel so sorry for the family.

Or maybe the couple "holding" baby Gabriel needs some money, that's why she is selling all those things? I sure hope the PI can find the answers soon...this is taking forever and I feel so sorry for the family.

That is very possible!
It could maybe be for "hush" money for someone. Maybe the pressure is getting to the people who have Gabe and they want money to keep quiet.

The first page of this thread is just about the most wackadoodle thing I've ever read.

Seriously...she's trading out enemas for housekeeping? Are you kidding me?

Ok... back to the Venus thread.

But really, who would spend hours cleaning a house for an enema? I wouldn't even want to work for someone who suggests that she touch my fanny! Ugh!

Here's another CL ad posted the same day as all the stuff for sale.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/nph/cls/1756999049.html

7/10-7/23: Certified Colon Therapist (North Scottsdale)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Date: 2010-05-24, 10:01AM MST
Reply to: event-3mqsd-1756999049@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arizona School of Colon Hydrotherapy is having a very special discount for the month of July!!
We have never discounted the classes before, so take advantage of it now! The tuition is
normally $3800.00 per student. We are offering it at $2800.00 for the month only! You must
register by July 4th for the discount. Thank you...
Tammi

It looks like TPS is the school - I wonder if it's licensed in the state of AZ? Maybe the reason the larger house purchased in October 2009 in her name only was to be the school?

wonder if this is a Franchise ?? Has to be awfully expensive to run and operate 5 locations.....

wonder if this is a Franchise ?? Has to be awfully expensive to run and operate 5 locations.....

I believe she just sets up a spot inside other people's spas and salons.

re: CL ad 7/10-7/23: Certified Colon Therapist posted by TPS,

I hadn't thought about it, but I guess she feels pretty confident that she won't be doing any jail time. Maybe that's why she's offering the discount - people are afraid to sign up because they think she'll be in jail?

re: CL ad 7/10-7/23: Certified Colon Therapist posted by TPS,

I hadn't thought about it, but I guess she feels pretty confident that she won't be doing any jail time. Maybe that's why she's offering the discount - people are afraid to sign up because they think she'll be in jail?

MAybe the job just doesn't sound that appealing. I bet services like this are taking a huge hit in this economy too.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Egladva
Back