Tax Stimulus Rebate

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I checked the site:
and this is the answer I got ..We are sorry. Specific information about your Stimulus payment is not available WTF my 2 #s were due 5-9
I owed taxes of 92$ and the took it out of my bank account on 04/16/2008 IRS/USATAXPYMT/ -92.00 So I do not understand.
That is what its saying for ours too, we did not owe any taxes this year though.

When you say "taxes owed", do you mean the amount of taxes taken out by the Feds in 2007? Or the amount you may have to pay if enough money was not taken out? I am imagining the former, but if anyone can clear it up, that would be great! This is all so confusing.......I won't be getting stimulated til mid-July, due to a high SS number and being a non-direct deposit kinda gal.:rolleyes: My hopefully $600 is spoken for: a new stove to replace my ancient one, and some more stuff for my new hobby of fishkeeping, which sure ain't cheap, as I am finding out~

I needed to give Uncle Sam 92$ this year. This is the first time I have not declared my son, so I need to change my W2 form to 1 instead of 2. But I would rather use my money as I earn it than let Uncle have it & collect intrest on it & try to make me think he is doing me a favor returning my own money to me for over payment !! I hope that make sense.

Well we havent gotten ours yet..the site wont give us anything as far as details on the payment. STBX Mr Opme is 06 and I am 97.. we paid our taxes at the end of March.. didnt owe anything, used direct deposit, used turbotax online, and our AGI is less then then 150,000 allowed.. so what am i missing ? Oh his is the first SSN listed on the return. By my calc we should have gotten ours in the first go round..

Well we havent gotten ours yet..the site wont give us anything as far as details on the payment. STBX Mr Opme is 06 and I am 97.. we paid our taxes at the end of March.. didnt owe anything, used direct deposit, used turbotax online, and our AGI is less then then 150,000 allowed.. so what am i missing ? Oh his is the first SSN listed on the return. By my calc we should have gotten ours in the first go round..

Did you have your preparation fees deducted from your refund? If so, you will be getting a paper check.

Totally agree...however, I only received $600 and I'm HOH + dependent. I don't get it-I thought I would get $900. Maybe someone can tell me why??

In depends on how much you paid in taxes..the payment is anywhere from $300-$600 per person. Lower income earners or households with only one income will receive less than $600. The depended must qualify for the child tax credit.

I checked the site:
and this is the answer I got ..We are sorry. Specific information about your Stimulus payment is not available WTF my 2 #s were due 5-9
I owed taxes of 92$ and the took it out of my bank account on 04/16/2008 IRS/USATAXPYMT/ -92.00 So I do not understand.

If you owed money and paid with your bank account, the IRS does not have you set up for direct deposit so you will be getting a paper check.

But I wonder ..last year taxes I got a refund & all the other years I have and it was always direct deposit. Seems like they would have me in their system you know. I have not changed anything for over 15 years..address-bank ect. There is a phone # on the site I think I will punish myself tomorrow & call it.

Did you have your preparation fees deducted from your refund? If so, you will be getting a paper check.

No we used turbo tax and did our own filing.. nor did we owe money.. ??:waitasec::waitasec:

I just checked ours and we are getting it by Friday in our account for 1500.

I just checked ours and we are getting it by Friday in our account for 1500.
LOL, mine said the same day

Social Security Number: ***-**-XXXX

Your total Stimulus payment was calculated as $600.00 and consists of the following:
  • Basic Amount: $600.00.
  • Qualifying Child Amount: $0.00 (Based on 0 qualifying children).
Your payment of $600.00 is scheduled to be deposited to your bank on May 16, 2008. If you do not receive the credit by May 21, 2008, please contact us again. We are unable to take any action until then.

Helpful Information:
You should receive a notice showing the amount of your payment. Please hold on to it because you will need it when you prepare your 2008 tax return.

LOL, mine said the same day

Social Security Number: ***-**-XXXX

Your total Stimulus payment was calculated as $600.00 and consists of the following:
  • Basic Amount: $600.00.
  • Qualifying Child Amount: $0.00 (Based on 0 qualifying children).
Your payment of $600.00 is scheduled to be deposited to your bank on May 16, 2008. If you do not receive the credit by May 21, 2008, please contact us again. We are unable to take any action until then.

Helpful Information:
You should receive a notice showing the amount of your payment. Please hold on to it because you will need it when you prepare your 2008 tax return.
What are you doing with yours? I may buy a new TV, I am so bad.:rolleyes:

What are you doing with yours? I may buy a new TV, I am so bad.:rolleyes:
I really don't know, hmmm.

I have been thinking about a few things I want updated here before they bite the dust, so may put that money toward it.

I really don't know, hmmm.

I have been thinking about a few things I want updated here before they bite the dust, so may put that money toward it.
Yea I want to save half of it.

If you owed money and paid with your bank account, the IRS does not have you set up for direct deposit so you will be getting a paper check.

You were correct. I called & was on hold 10 minutes. Oh well such is life. I wanted to go visit my son in Tn. He moved in Oct & I really miss him. My 23 yr old baby LOL

Mine was short $85.96. I am trying to contemplate whether it is worth my time to contact them to figure out why they took it.

Now I am so confused. I don't understand why anyone receives less than the $600.00. I owed taxes this year, but paid them. Does that mean that I will not receive a rebate. And if I do qualify for a rebate, how do I figure out how much it will be? I counted on it being $1200.00. Now I'm worried, I want my $$.:crazy:

How weird......checked my account and it wasn't in there, hit accounts overview again and there it was...yipppeeee!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mark2221
Back