Team Caylee

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
wolf mom for being so faithful in making sure that Caylee is first in our thoughts, prayers and that her thread is is always kept on the first page. :blowkiss: Thanks, wolf mom; you keep our priorities straight.

UNCLE LEE because Caylee would want us to forgive and forget the past. He's here in the present when he's needed the most.

I Agree - Lee is fed up and disgusted and he seems more than ready to fight for baby Caylee (the only "CMA" that counts)!

Leonard Padilla and his team.

Despite all his quirks and oddities, he has always been on the side of justice...

I respectfully disagree. LP is for LP. Anyone who would want to drag a child's skull out of a river in full view of the media is disgusting. I have a few other choice words for him and his team but I'll :silenced:.

IMO

I respectfully disagree. LP is for LP. Anyone who would want to drag a child's skull out of a river in full view of the media is disgusting. I have a few other choice words for him and his team but I'll :silenced:.

IMO

Thanks for your opinion. I still think he is on the good side :)

Judge Strickland. I hope he is enjoying reading about all these denied motions. The irony is still rich....

After his In Session interview, I would add Rob Dick to Team Caylee.

You all have just about everyone covered....but I would add:

Lady Justice
justice_scales.png

Justice for Caylee

http://i190.photobucket.com/albums/z175/spiritscript/2xCx-18F-1.gif

TIM MILLER and all volunteers from TES.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6hFZVghFI3U&feature=related[/ame]

TM talks at the :50 mark....

God Help Casey Anthony......TM will be riveting once he takes the stand...he has inside knowledge to ICA's non involvement, her behavior, her attitude...will probably have the jurors ears....they will listen intently...JMHO

Justice for Caylee

I am going to think positive here and want to add the 12 jurors that will spend months in sequester. They will ultimately decide this case and after hearing the truth will stand by Caylee Marie Anthony.

How about adding Judge Strickland to the list ........Ms. Anthony and the Truth are Strangers !

I think he would have done a great job as the sitting Judge for this trial too!

I know this won't be popular, but can we add Cindy just for her part in calling 911? Otherwise there may never had been any chance for " Justice for Caylee ".

Can we also add Lee for his honesty about the choking fight the evening of June 15 and ICA taking of Caylee and fleeing the home? His honesty makes it known the last time Caylee was seen with anyone and that she was with ICA.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jasongeo2
Back