Tempo Restaurant: What Happened There?

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Well if he brought two bottled beers out , what did he do with them?
Maybe the empties were found in JMs car??? Along with some trace date rape drug residue in bottle? Would THAT be sufficient to charge abduction with intent to defile? Could point to why LE desperate to place Hannah in JM car. More I think of this the more likely it seems. If its JM this is part of my theory as to charges. As always this is MOO.

Well if he brought two bottled beers out , what did he do with them?

People keep saying two beers. 1.) Hannah is a college girl. They have no problem getting alcohol from fraternities or older boys on campus. 2.) Hannah just left two house parties earlier where free alcohol would have been flowing all night. I can't bring myself to believe she did all of this for not even a case of beer. 3.) Even if Hannah had two beers, i'd doubt she be unable to walk from that. Looking at her twitter and the fact that she has UK parents and is a sophomore leads me to believe she had a decent tolerance level of alcohol.

And I'm more inclined to believe JM purchased two mixed liquor drinks. Maybe one for him and one for HG. Maybe both for HG. Maybe then would she have had trouble walking. Hannah had easy access to alcohol back at her place. What compelled her to go leave her friends, go to McGrady's and go to Tempo? I think the key to Hannah's disappearance lies in the answer to those questions.

Maybe the empties were found in JMs car??? Along with some trace date rape drug residue in bottle? Would THAT be sufficient to charge abduction with intent to defile? Could point to why LE desperate to place Hannah in JM car. More I think of this the more likely it seems. If its JM this is part of my theory as to charges. As always this is MOO.

I agree with you, ninij9. If JM did do it then I believe this is how he would have done it. Do you think he was just walking around with a date rape drug? I don't know much about those but if he had then maybe he had tried to use it on other girls at the other bars he visited that night. But I haven't heard anything like that. Still very plausible. Now let's say he did plan to date rape someone that night. How does somebody plan to do that to a stranger and what do you plan to do with them afterwards? I'm sure, not drop them off at home. As morbid as it sounds, I understand how the date rape drugs could be used on college campuses. Parties are usually in the same area and dormitories so it's easy to get a victim to a secluded room or the victims room. I wonder what JM's plan was as he lived about 30 mins away....

I agree with you, ninij9. If JM did do it then I believe this is how he would have done it. Do you think he was just walking around with a date rape drug? I don't know much about those but if he had then maybe he had tried to use it on other girls at the other bars he visited that night. But I haven't heard anything like that. Still very plausible. Now let's say he did plan to date rape someone that night. How does somebody plan to do that to a stranger and what do you plan to do with them afterwards? I'm sure, not drop them off at home. As morbid as it sounds, I understand how the date rape drugs could be used on college campuses. Parties are usually in the same area and dormitories so it's easy to get a victim to a secluded room or the victims room. I wonder what JM's plan was as he lived about 30 mins away....
Maybe he was going to just let her out somewhere when he was done? Maybe he knew he was going to do bad things when he gave it to her? I'm just supposing as I'm still on the fence here. I'm a huge fan of first impressions, and WG just keeps creeping up in me

http://abcnews.go.com/US/bar-center-missing-uva-student-case-face-legal/story?id=25787415

BAR AT CENTER OF MISSING UVA STUDENT CASE MAY FACE LEGAL TROUBLE

(More at link above...)
Sorry... I am just "jumping in" to this thread of HG's...

but I found the above link in the HG Media thread...

seems a business located by the Tempo has footage of HG with the perp in Tempo in the early morning hours before she disappeared....

JMO...

Brice Cunningham, owner of Tempo says: "The mood that there is at this place is jovial ... and we don't want the sadness of Hannah's desperation to carry along to us. I mean, it's difficult enough to bear to be part of it," he said.

I'm so sorry he doesn't want Hannah's "desperation" to "carry over" to him. :boohoo:

People keep saying two beers. 1.) Hannah is a college girl. They have no problem getting alcohol from fraternities or older boys on campus. 2.) Hannah just left two house parties earlier where free alcohol would have been flowing all night. I can't bring myself to believe she did all of this for not even a case of beer. 3.) Even if Hannah had two beers, i'd doubt she be unable to walk from that. Looking at her twitter and the fact that she has UK parents and is a sophomore leads me to believe she had a decent tolerance level of alcohol.

And I'm more inclined to believe JM purchased two mixed liquor drinks. Maybe one for him and one for HG. Maybe both for HG. Maybe then would she have had trouble walking. Hannah had easy access to alcohol back at her place. What compelled her to go leave her friends, go to McGrady's and go to Tempo? I think the key to Hannah's disappearance lies in the answer to those questions.

Bbm. What does having British parents have to do with alcohol tolerance? What a strange thing to say, lol

Bbm. What does having British parents have to do with alcohol tolerance? What a strange thing to say, lol
Not strange. She spent a good deal of time in a part of the world where 21 is not the drinking age. She is much more experienced with alcohol than the average 18 year old. This does not go to blaming the victim, it is simply a fact of the case.

Not strange. She spent a good deal of time in a part of the world where 21 is not the drinking age. She is much more experienced with alcohol than the average 18 year old. This does not go to blaming the victim, it is simply a fact of the case.

You obviously have never seen the state that a lot of British 18-25 year olds get into through alcohol. Just because we have a lower drinking age doesn't mean that our young people have a higher tolerance. Every weekend there are totally wrecked teenagers all over the UK, drinking to excess. Plus Hannah lived in the US from age 5, went to high school in the U.S. Why would she be used to British drinking habits?

You obviously have never seen the state that a lot of British 18-25 year olds get into through alcohol. Just because we have a lower drinking age doesn't mean that our young people have a higher tolerance. Every weekend there are totally wrecked teenagers all over the UK, drinking to excess.
Believe me, I'm aware of that. ;)

Tempo might have served a drink to Hannah and they can get into trouble. What about that UVA frat that was serving drinks where a number of those have flat out admitted they drank too much as did most of those there, including Hannah. From what LE has said, she was already likely "heavily intoxicated" by the time she was on carmera at the mall.

Tempo might have served a drink to Hannah and they can get into trouble. What about that UVA frat that was serving drinks where a number of those have flat out admitted they drank too much as did most of those there, including Hannah. From what LE has said, she was already likely "heavily intoxicated" by the time she was on carmera at the mall.

True but she was last seen leaving the house party at about 11:50. She didn't get to McGrady's until about 12:45. She doesn't get to Downtown mall until about 1:05AM. That's some fast, coordinated walking for a high intoxicated HG. And thats at least an hour of sobering up/no drinking.

I think some of her twitters/FB have mentioned being in England, visiting, and drinking. IIRC her family (?Granny) put a limit on how much she could drink.

True but she was last seen leaving the house party at about 11:50. She didn't get to McGrady's until about 12:45. She doesn't get to Downtown mall until about 1:05AM. That's some fast, coordinated walking for a high intoxicated HG. And thats at least an hour of sobering up/no drinking.

I know she's very sporty and active, but it seems odd to me that anyone walks for that long, without calling for someone to come and pick her up, don't you think?

That's my gut feeling about the interview with the owner. He came across as very defensive IMO, said some strange things.
Maybe he didn't know she was inside and is fuming with the staff, having risked his license- something there ...

There is no evidence that she spent that hour walking and sobering up. She could have been at another party, she could have been sitting drinking alcohol she had taken form an earlier party, she could have been doing anything. I highly doubt she walked around for an hour. There would be reports / videos of her being seen during that hour, just like there is after she left McGrady's. I also firmly believe she went to McGrady's intentionally, didn't see who she was looking for and left. I think all of her actions up until after McGrady's were intentional. I don't know though if she then got lost or going to the mall was intentional as well. Seeing as she went into Tmepo voluntarily and had a drink, I don't think she was lost - she was still being intentional in her not so great decision making.

I also don't think she was necessarily drugged. First of all I don't believe anything any employee of Tempo says. I have believed all along she was in Tempo with JM. No way she stood outside for half an hour. The cumulative amount of alcohol could have just 'hit' her around that time and she started getting less coherent and less mobile. If she left about 1:40 that was a solid half hour since we had seen her walking and often the full effects of drinking get worse fairly quickly once you reach that tipping point.

I know she's very sporty and active, but it seems odd to me that anyone walks for that long, without calling for someone to come and pick her up, don't you think?

Yep. Unless she knows what's she's doing and where she's headed.

There is no evidence that she spent that hour walking and sobering up. She could have been at another party, she could have been sitting drinking alcohol she had taken form an earlier party, she could have been doing anything. I highly doubt she walked around for an hour. There would be reports / videos of her being seen during that hour, just like there is after she left McGrady's. I also firmly believe she went to McGrady's intentionally, didn't see who she was looking for and left. I think all of her actions up until after McGrady's were intentional. I don't know though if she then got lost or going to the mall was intentional as well. Seeing as she went into Tmepo voluntarily and had a drink, I don't think she was lost - she was still being intentional in her not so great decision making.

I also don't think she was necessarily drugged. First of all I don't believe anything any employee of Tempo says. I have believed all along she was in Tempo with JM. No way she stood outside for half an hour. The cumulative amount of alcohol could have just 'hit' her around that time and she started getting less coherent and less mobile. If she left about 1:40 that was a solid half hour since we had seen her walking and often the full effects of drinking get worse fairly quickly once you reach that tipping point.

Very true except I think it's just safe to assume as the police and witnesses make it seem as if she as last sighted when she left the second party. Now she could have went to another party but I believe we would have heard about that by now and it would have been added to her timeline of that night's events. I also imagine she would have been caught on camera if she returned back to her place or another apartment complex. And that would have also been added to her timeline. Looking at the map, the area she was in before McGrady's was residential. I think it's feasible that she could have been walking around those houses. Why? Who knows but there probably aren't many cameras around there. And if she wasn't walking around, I'd really like to know what she was doing in that time.

The problem with hitting Tempo, or any person hard for infractions when they have come forward with info even when it compromises them, is that it's a good way to shut down your information system. And life goes on after these things and LE will need information in the future.

If she had a gps on her phone she was following, it is possible she got turned around. I've known people who have done, this including, ahem..my self, recently, and I was not intoxicated in the least. I think LE has talked to those she called and texted that evening, her classmates, and LE has a pretty good idea where she was heading, and it's seems to me she was lost. Went the opposite way at a cruical point and ended up where she did. Wanted to look into MGrady's in hopes of seeing someone she knew, because that's the best chance in that area from what some UVA kids have told me to find a student--the mall is a bit off the beaten student track.

I don't know how long Hannah waited around for JM, if at all. Reports say 15 minutes, or longer in Tempo. She may have used the restroom facilities, she may have also waited. Not necessarily came in and had a drink. 15 minutes is too short , IMO to order a drink, get served, and drink it, pay for the drink. Only one person says she was in there. The consensus seems to be she was outside the place. The id checker seems adament she did not let her in, but who knows? I agree that the effects of alcohol could have been hitting, though exercise can help sober up.

What bothers me is that she went from a brisk walk to barely standing in a short period of time, if the one witness is to be believed. One beer did that so quickly, even given she'd had some drinks in her system from a couple of hours ago, followed by a lot of walking? Doesn't make sense to me.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
red carpet fiber
Back