Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The judge then asked where he lived prior to that and he gave a Lake Como address, stating it could be Crescent City. He went on to state that is where he lived with Crystal...I don't recall Pomona Park as a possiblity..

Busy, what is your take on the documents of 2005 and RC's words about Pomona Park, Crecscent City , Lake Como as all the places he listed as one and the same at 105; and now associated and linked to TN's present address that she gave to LE on Feb10?

You say he once lived there with Crystal and is it just coincidence that TN lives there now? She lived and paid for the rent on Sharon for him....that is what he told the judge in 2005.

Now she lives in the MH that once belonged (?) to RC, he seemed to imply ownership on that custody report.

I'd really like a link for this because I checked the docs and nowhere does Ronald mention the same address that is listed on the police report for TN. I can show you the links, but it sounds as if you have them, so...where is this coming from? :confused:

ETA: Page 6 & 7 here:

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/e/4/2/e42078af-0580-47ab-8b13-b60c9d0f9ac3/cummings1.pdf

And Page 1 here:

http://www.fox30online.com/media/news/1/3/e/13e1a8a0-e082-477f-9698-11a796f76a10/petineer.pdf

This is where my info is coming from, if that helps at all..

I think you're just confusing the address he stated he lived at prior, with Crystal in Lake Come/Crescent City.

Shelby...people are confused ....and I think it is because they have not read both custody papers.

The first time he listed he lived with his mom on shoreline.
The second one 3 months later, he again moved....he listed his address as Sharon. He said mom pays his rent and he hesitated buy told the judge she lives with him.

Then the judge started to pry...

Shelby if you search my post - I outlined what lines and what page number the conversation about the living situation from the custody documents. RC states he lived at 105 (same address as police report) with Crystal - he then moved to a new location that his mother leased in her name and allowed him to live there with the children.

I don't understand the confusion either - it is pretty clear cut to me. He lived at one location with Crystal after they split he moved to another location. No where does it state he owns either one of the properties. Hope that helps.

I'd really like a link for this because I checked the docs and nowhere does Ronald mention the same address that is listed on the police report for TN. I can show you the links, but it sounds as if you have them, so...where is this coming from? :confused:

I think you're just confusing the address he stated he lived at prior, with Crystal in Lake Come/Crescent City.

Because RC claims that 105 is his home.

and funny thing is he seems to stumble all over what city it is located...

Neither mother or son know the city they live in..

Shelby...people are confused ....and I think it is because they have not read both custody papers.

The first time he listed he lived with his mom on shoreline.
The second one 3 months later, he again moved....he listed his address as Sharon. He said mom pays his rent and he hesitated buy told the judge she lives with him.

Then the judge started to pry...

Oh, I've known about both since not long after they came out, and have provided you with the links above. I read them both well before I even began forming any kind of solid opinion, actually.

The Sharon address you stated has (phonetic) listed there, clearly the address was heard incorrectly. Yes, his mom paid rent because it was hers, Ronald lived with her, with his children. I don't understand the confusion..

Shelby this might help as well at the time of the custody hearing he lived on Sharon stated he had lived there 3 months, prior to that he lived on the 105 address with Crystal and the children.

Shelby if you search my post - I outlined what lines and what page number the conversation about the living situation from the custody documents. RC states he lived at 105 (same address as police report) with Crystal - he then moved to a new location that his mother leased in her name and allowed him to live there with the children.

I don't understand the confusion either - it is pretty clear cut to me. He lived at one location with Crystal after they split he moved to another location. No where does it state he owns either one of the properties. Hope that helps.

I just edited my posts to include the links and page numbers also lol.
What I don't understand is where the 105 Rita is coming from?? It does not even state a name for the road and states both 105(inaudible) and 145(inaudible), and nowhere is Pomona Park mentioned, and that was in reference to a residence he shared with Crystal...so :confused:

Am I totally missing something here, or is this something you've already cleared this up, and yet the confusion lingers? Because I thought I understood lol

Judge: Where were you living prior to this address?

Response: My home.

Shelby this might help as well at the time of the custody hearing he lived on Sharon stated he had lived there 3 months, prior to that he lived on the 105 address with Crystal and the children.

See I was thinking that Sharon was just misheard for Shoreline. I need to go look up phonetic so I understand, but I thought it meant sounds like, and they are similar enough to be misheard, IMO. Or he lived at Sharon and Shoreline, in the same town, with the same house number, all in one year?
Guess it's possible, I just didn't think it was as likely..

Judge: Where were you living prior to this address?

Response: My home.

I don't understand, do you not consider where you live to be your home?

Yes, he meant the home he shared with Crystal and the children at either 105 or 145 Something Rd in Lake Como possibly Crescent City.
Where do you get 105 Rita from? Still not getting it...

Busy, did you ever research the history of this address and MH and who the owner is?

Do you find it odd that RC left that home and TN moved to Sharon with him and then back to 105.

RC considers 105 his "HOME".

And why does TN call 105 Pomona Park. Have you researched all the documents of beneficiary regarding that MH?

People are assuming the 105 is the Rita address because the numbers match. In addition that is an address on documents back to 2000 or 2001 IIRC for TN. Crystal and RC lived with TN so people are going with the Rita address. By Feb 2007 RC is living on his own at the Sharon location with the children TN is no longer living with him.

I don't understand what the big hangup is on the entire address thing to be honest, it has been discussed a million times and the documents don't change. I don't understand the going over where RC and TN lived in 2005 has anything to do with Haleigh missing. So think at this point I will back out of this conversation as it just goes in circles and more circles lol.

I just edited my posts to include the links and page numbers also lol.
What I don't understand is where the 105 Rita is coming from?? It does not even state a name for the road and states both 105(inaudible) and 145(inaudible), and nowhere is Pomona Park mentioned, and that was in reference to a residence he shared with Crystal...so :confused:

Am I totally missing something here, or is this something you've already cleared this up, and yet the confusion lingers? Because I thought I understood lol

Well his home became TN's home..

NO: I don't think you answer a judge when he asked you about a specific address where you USED to rent as "my home".

If you would like to check, it may benefit people to look it up and see what shows up on the map?

Judge: And prior to moving here, where did you live?

Response: At my home...

No one is going to tell me that he is talking about a rental. This is a family affair. If it was not owned by one of these two, TN most likely would not be living in it three years later when Haleigh vanished....or should I say may have been living there.

So does TN travel about 50 miles each way for work? Seems like it would be much easier on her to live closer to work?

People are assuming the 105 is the Rita address because the numbers match. In addition that is an address on documents back to 2000 or 2001 IIRC for TN. Crystal and RC lived with TN so people are going with the Rita address. By Feb 2007 RC is living on his own at the Sharon location with the children TN is no longer living with him.

I don't understand what the big hangup is on the entire address thing to be honest, it has been discussed a million times and the documents don't change. I don't understand the going over where RC and TN lived in 2005 has anything to do with Haleigh missing. So think at this point I will back out of this conversation as it just goes in circles and more circles lol.

Ok, so with the exception of Sharon being the actual address and not a typo, I got it. As far as 105, it's just a number and other posters are inserting a street name and city to make it match. I don't see how that makes sense, but at least I know I'm not confused lol.

And I've always rented, and I have considered my home to be my home, and never my rental home. I'm confident that most renters would agree. <--Not directed to you Busy..

Well his home became TN's home..

NO: I don't think you answer a judge when he asked you about a specific address where you USED to rent as "my home".

Have you posted the link yet where he states his home was TN's current home? I missed it if you did. Cuz if not, it's just false information and that's why you're going round and round with it, IMO. Where is this even coming from, I'd really like to know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay