Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting that you'd say that, considering you wrote this (correct) post below just 11 days ago:

So 2 weeks ago and in other posts since, it was clearly evident and rightly important to you that being "cleared" is a big deal, but "not a suspect," which is what LE said about Ron, isn't.

Bottom line: LE said Ron & Crystal were "not considered suspects". They never said either were "cleared," and Ron's own lawyer says he has not been cleared. Reporters just misinterpreted LE's statement from the first day it was issued.

You have taken a post I made on another thread, about another case, in response to different language used by LE in a different state, and used it to twist my words and attempt to prove I am--what? not consistent? a friend of Ronald Cummings? (Never met him or anyone else in this case). My point is and has been that various media outlets were given the Sheriff's Office press release and wrote stories, from which I have posted quotes and links. All of them say, in more or less the same terms, that LE does not consider this to be a stranger abduction and the bio parents are not considered suspects. These points were made at the same time, in the same place, which seems to indicated, to me at least, that LE isn't looking at the bio parents or stranger abduction. I have also said the LE has NOT corrected in any place I have seen the statements that the bio parents have been "cleared of suspicion." I would expect a correction if reporters had misrepresented the LE position.

My comments on the Cornwell case were a response to posters who were having a similar argument over someone who was stated to be "cleared." Those posters were arguing that a cleared individual might turn into a suspect; I merely said (correctly, I think) that "cleared" is the least equivocal statement about a person involved in a case.

Let me be clear: Based on what I have read, I don't think Ron Cummings is a suspect. That is my reading of the Sheriff department's press release. You all are entitled to your own opinion.

DaveAHFB, the Sheriff's Dept. press release is the primary source. I posted the link earlier. You seem to think I was avoiding the thread and ignoring your post. However, I have a job that sometimes requires very long days--today 12 hours. Today I have been dealing with a student who has had an immediate family member diagnosed with leukemia. I also have a family and other responsibilities when I do get home. I do not check WS every day, as Muffet, who went to the trouble of pulling up and reading my posts looking for inconsistencies can tell you.

Tonight someone was kind enough to point out you had asked me to post new links and had posted that I was not responding to you. When someone starts to pay me for posting, I'll quit my job and do this full time. Otherwise, I hope I am accorded the courtesy that other posters receive, the right to come, read, and post as my time allows--even if others don't care for what I have to say.

BBM--wowsers so TN was able to review the records with Ron or Shoemaker etc as Ron had a copy--wow--that seems like LE is giving them time to work on the "whys" behind the phone calls...I would have thought LE would keep them private....seems counter-intuitive to me to share them with a suspect or a suspect's mother....UGH..now wonder this case appears to be at a standstill..:banghead:

I never said TN was able to review the records with Ron or Shoemakers.

The phones are on her plan, as was stated earlier, so yea she always had access to the records on her phone plan, just go online as anyone can with their cell phone records.. I guess since FDLE requested Ron's phone records that they made a copy for FDLE.

Nothing sinister as you are making it out to be and nothing like what I said either..

Speaking of Teresa...she and Ron now have Misty (Mrs. can't pass a polygraph) living with them in their home. I don't much care what is being said about who's been cleared or not, I do find it very odd that this trio is under the same roof. There is just something not right with that.

Ronald lives with his Grandma, Mrs. Sykes, not Teresa.

You have taken a post I made on another thread, about another case, in response to different language used by LE in a different state, and used it to twist my words and attempt to prove I am--what? not consistent? a friend of Ronald Cummings? (Never met him or anyone else in this case). My point is and has been that various media outlets were given the Sheriff's Office press release and wrote stories, from which I have posted quotes and links. All of them say, in more or less the same terms, that LE does not consider this to be a stranger abduction and the bio parents are not considered suspects. These points were made at the same time, in the same place, which seems to indicated, to me at least, that LE isn't looking at the bio parents or stranger abduction. I have also said the LE has NOT corrected in any place I have seen the statements that the bio parents have been "cleared of suspicion." I would expect a correction if reporters had misrepresented the LE position.

My comments on the Cornwell case were a response to posters who were having a similar argument over someone who was stated to be "cleared." Those posters were arguing that a cleared individual might turn into a suspect; I merely said (correctly, I think) that "cleared" is the least equivocal statement about a person involved in a case.

Let me be clear: Based on what I have read, I don't think Ron Cummings is a suspect. That is my reading of the Sheriff department's press release. You all are entitled to your own opinion.

DaveAHFB, the Sheriff's Dept. press release is the primary source. I posted the link earlier. You seem to think I was avoiding the thread and ignoring your post. However, I have a job that sometimes requires very long days--today 12 hours. Today I have been dealing with a student who has had an immediate family member diagnosed with leukemia. I also have a family and other responsibilities when I do get home. I do not check WS every day, as Muffet, who went to the trouble of pulling up and reading my posts looking for inconsistencies can tell you.

Tonight someone was kind enough to point out you had asked me to post new links and had posted that I was not responding to you. When someone starts to pay me for posting, I'll quit my job and do this full time. Otherwise, I hope I am accorded the courtesy that other posters receive, the right to come, read, and post as my time allows--even if others don't care for what I have to say.

:croc:whoa, this is conversation among friends and I feel a chill. I think its a case of a misunderstanding.

In my opinion, I think Ron is very much a suspect, of what I'm not sure. But somehow he is interwoven into this mystery tightly, otherwise many things would not make sense. Sometimes we are not going to agree on things and its not a personal attack, so please smile and keep posting.

Speaking of Teresa...she and Ron now have Misty (Mrs. can't pass a polygraph) living with them in their home. I don't much care what is being said about who's been cleared or not, I do find it very odd that this trio is under the same roof. There is just something not right with that.

MARLAINA SCHIAVO, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Misty is in the Satsuma area. Actually, tonight she..s with Teresa..s -- excuse me -- she..s with Ronald..s mother, Teresa.

GRACE: Now, when you say she..s in the Satsuma area, is she back in the home with Haleigh..s father, Ronald Cummings?

SCHIAVO: Yes. She lives in the home. She..s back in the home with Ronald at Ronald..s grandmother..s.

GRACE: OK. So you..re telling me they..re together?

SCHIAVO: That..s what I..m being told, Nancy.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/30/ng.01.html

So... uh... anyway :blushing: about that TN lol..... hoping to make some progress re TN's former addy's, or TN's employment history and be of possible help re TN here? Thought LFLorida's were interesting questions which may even have some possible bearing on the events of the nite in question :biggrin:

I recall whisp kindly posting TN's address history, the two most recent of which were listed in Fruitland Park (the first, as of 11/08 w her bf, after which she was listed at most recent Fruitland Pk. addy since 5/09). I could search for those posts and links but the info's available thru intelius and most other search engines.

TN doesn't mention her current location of residence, which I find a curious omission.

And I believe it was reported GGMS watched the children for at least some portion of the weekend in question (2/7-2/9) altho TN may have also been present or helped (?)

I also understood TN had not worked for a year--at the time of Haleigh's disappearance if I'm not mistaken. Does anyone know whether TN has worked since dispatch position w sheriff over a year ago?

As for what TN drove, I only know she was reportedly in a red pickup when she led cobra into, then fled from the woods :waitasec:

:parrot:

I never said TN was able to review the records with Ron or Shoemakers.

The phones are on her plan, as was stated earlier, so yea she always had access to the records on her phone plan, just go online as anyone can with their cell phone records.. I guess since FDLE requested Ron's phone records that they made a copy for FDLE.

Nothing sinister as you are making it out to be and nothing like what I said either..

Here's your original post--BBM--I don't know how to multi-quote or I would :)

LE doesnt need Teresa's or anyone elses permission to obtain phone records from the phone company. LE physically had the phones and phone records since the beginning. They dropped the ball on checking the records thoroughly. Ron and Terry S. did bring a copy of the phone records to the new FDLE person that is on the case.

I guess I misinterpreted it...when I read "phone records"--I thought something "LEGAL".. didn't think phone bill or statement--as in I don't say to my child--we're gonna go over your phone records-- I say we're gonna go over the phone bill...I just found it odd that TN would have anyone's "phone records"--now, of course--her having a phone bill makes more sense but when I saw phone records--well I was confused as "records" connotes something more than a bill to me...My bad

About those phone records....think about it! TN had access to what RC and Misty did and didn't do that night. All she had to do was look at her account on lilne. This means she knew about all the calls he made and knew why he made them if she asked him. I wonder if TN told LE upfront she had the bills and the phone was in her name. I could be wrong but it is my understanding they have to subpoena those records from the company. I don't think the pings stay forever but not sure. It is a shame if they didn't have this info immediately. I wonder when Misty got her phone from TN. Did Misty have another. I suspect there is more than one phone. Though, Ron and Misty did not give the LE both phone numbers, when questioned, they both gave the same number.

But the one thing I do notice is that TN has appointed herself as the official spokesperson for this case. This started at the crime scene and it still continues.

Reporters are getting their info from her. She gets to spin whatever she wants.

I have posted where TN lived on Feb 9, 2009. Unless she rents two houses, something smells in Denmark and it ain't the cheese.

All throughout the appearances she makes, no one questions her on her address and no one questions Ron on his work hours....hmmmm.

Is Cajun saying that RC and TN JUST brought those records to FDLE in August? OMG!

I recall RC finally going to FDLE with his attorney by his side to answer questions about the bill. Wasnt that his first trip in 6 months? One thing is for certain, TN had those records WAY before LE.

Of course, it wasn't his bill but his MOM's..she paid for his cell too. Speaking of an enabler.....sheesh! TN had the info the entire time....makes me wonder how deep she is into this.

I have posted where TN lived on Feb 9, 2009. Unless she rents two houses, something smells in Denmark and it ain't the cheese.

All throughout the appearances she makes, no one questions her on her address and no one questions Ron on his work hours....hmmmm.

i was thinking about that so i listened close but they said they have proof he was at work cause you dont clockin, you have to sign in/out with finger print

Hi Wantohelp....glad to see ya posting...your thinking is along my line of thinking...lol..that could be a problem.

Yes, I heard that....about the finger thing. I want to know when PDM installed that system.

Also want to know if has to finger click out. From pics I saw, it looked easy to drive off the premises....but I will check it out again. We still don't know the work hours, heck we don't even know if he was employed full time. His attorney says he starts at 5:00pm. Locals had stated the factory closes at midnight...full time does not compute if the lawyer is telling the truth.

Hi Wantohelp....glad to see ya posting...your thinking is along my line of thinking...lol..that could be a problem.

Yes, I heard that....about the finger thing. I want to know when PDM installed that system.

Also want to know if has to finger click out. From pics I saw, it looked easy to drive off the premises....but I will check it out again. We still don't know the work hours, heck we don't even know if he was employed full time. His attorney says he starts at 5:00pm. Locals had stated the factory closes at midnight...full time does not compute if the lawyer is telling the truth.

wanttohelp Posted
i was thinking about that so i listened close but they said they have proof he was at work cause you dont clockin, you have to sign in/out with finger print

Maybe I'm missing something?? What does PDM's "finger system" have to do with TN?

:croc:whoa, this is conversation among friends and I feel a chill. I think its a case of a misunderstanding.

In my opinion, I think Ron is very much a suspect, of what I'm not sure. But somehow he is interwoven into this mystery tightly, otherwise many things would not make sense. Sometimes we are not going to agree on things and its not a personal attack, so please smile and keep posting.

You tell 'em granny. More than one person played a role in this crime.. I don't care what anyone says including my own child. Everyone including those of my family would know exactly where I stand and who is the only victim in my mind. I'd be out everyday in my wader boots and arsenal of digging supplies and cell phone digging, shoveling and crawling thru everything and at the end of the day I'd be spending a awhile with LE updating them on everything going on. Why? B/c I don't play bs games and I want my GRANDDAUGHTER found. But, that's just me.

Novice Seeker

Is Cajun saying that RC and TN JUST brought those records to FDLE in August? OMG!

I recall RC finally going to FDLE with his attorney by his side to answer questions about the bill. Wasnt that his first trip in 6 months? One thing is for certain, TN had those records WAY before LE.

Of course, it wasn't his bill but his MOM's..she paid for his cell too. Speaking of an enabler.....sheesh! TN had the info the entire time....makes me wonder how deep she is into this.

In case of need, I have a bottle of nitro pills and a few patches. Need any cigarettes while I run out and get us some hot coffee and hot chocoloate?

Novice Seeker

Here's your original post--BBM--I don't know how to multi-quote or I would :)

LE doesnt need Teresa's or anyone elses permission to obtain phone records from the phone company. LE physically had the phones and phone records since the beginning. They dropped the ball on checking the records thoroughly. Ron and Terry S. did bring a copy of the phone records to the new FDLE person that is on the case.

I guess I misinterpreted it...when I read "phone records"--I thought something "LEGAL".. didn't think phone bill or statement--as in I don't say to my child--we're gonna go over your phone records-- I say we're gonna go over the phone bill...I just found it odd that TN would have anyone's "phone records"--now, of course--her having a phone bill makes more sense but when I saw phone records--well I was confused as "records" connotes something more than a bill to me...My bad

Sshhh, don't tell my teen-agers but I go online and pull up their numbers to spy. They just think I have eyes in the back of my head.

Novice Seeker

So... uh... anyway :blushing: about that TN lol..... hoping to make some progress re TN's former addy's, or TN's employment history and be of possible help re TN here? Thought LFLorida's were interesting questions which may even have some possible bearing on the events of the nite in question :biggrin:

I recall whisp kindly posting TN's address history, the two most recent of which were listed in Fruitland Park (the first, as of 11/08 w her bf, after which she was listed at most recent Fruitland Pk. addy since 5/09). I could search for those posts and links but the info's available thru intelius and most other search engines.

TN doesn't mention her current location of residence, which I find a curious omission.

And I believe it was reported GGMS watched the children for at least some portion of the weekend in question (2/7-2/9) altho TN may have also been present or helped (?)

I also understood TN had not worked for a year--at the time of Haleigh's disappearance if I'm not mistaken. Does anyone know whether TN has worked since dispatch position w sheriff over a year ago?

As for what TN drove, I only know she was reportedly in a red pickup when she led cobra into, then fled from the woods :waitasec:

:parrot:

Just gotta give us poor busybodies more work don't ya? Now, I've got to go thru all those boxes of stuff. Wonder how many boxes LE have collected?

Novice Seeker

Re BBM: IMO I think Pittsburgh girl, as usual, is right on... about everything she posts.

Pittsburgh Originally posted

Pittsburgh I appreciate your posts, your insight, and your unbiased view on this case. Please keep posting, many have been driven away, or only post occasionally because of the frustration you are feeling (like me), I would hate to see you stop.

No matter what various and sundry ulterior motives some keep wanting to ascribe to TN, she is still a CRIME VICTIM who LE has not even HINTED at as a suspect, person of interest, person withholding information, whatever. Without your posts I am afraid this fact will be further and further forgotten. I care about what you have to say and so do others who have unfortunately gone silent....

MARLAINA SCHIAVO, NANCY GRACE PRODUCER: Misty is in the Satsuma area. Actually, tonight she..s with Teresa..s -- excuse me -- she..s with Ronald..s mother, Teresa.

GRACE: Now, when you say she..s in the Satsuma area, is she back in the home with Haleigh..s father, Ronald Cummings?

SCHIAVO: Yes. She lives in the home. She..s back in the home with Ronald at Ronald..s grandmother..s.

GRACE: OK. So you..re telling me they..re together?

SCHIAVO: That..s what I..m being told, Nancy.
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0909/30/ng.01.html

Since it looks as if I'm talking to myself at the moment then so be it. Hmm...

suppposedly GGSykes gave MC a warning with a physical consequence...then Misty leaves awhile......so Ronald can smooth things over?.......now the two of them are living with TN?..........That's going to recall quite a bit of hard thinking........enabler?.......son first before all others..........TN's bf paid for a mini vacation for Misty?..........All I get is that cycle that goes on and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89