Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you, thank you, thank you. I don't understand it either, whisperer.

I will go find the addresses if ANIMAL says it's okay to post them.

As long as I'm on here...

Did Teresa work at ACSO on February 9, 209? tia

JMO, nobody's holding anyone back from sleuthing, I don't know where that came from :waitasec:

searchfortruth said:
I guess my point was that I do not understand the family taking Misty in with open arms when she refuses to talk to LE. The excuse that she is waiting on her attorney's approval, to speak to LE, is beyond unbelievable. But...she is still under their roof all cozy and warm...

(snip, bbm) You and me both. After NG asked TN what MC had to say re the foglike dream w four people, TN's insistence that she 'can't confront Misty w something she says didn't happen' didn't wash w/ me either. There is excuse after excuse by this family for why MC--the focus of LE who have outright said Misty's stories are totally unbelievable--is, to this day, embraced and encircled by Haleigh's family! :confused: :waitasec:

Misty talked to PCSO saturday before last. So I don't know anyone gets she's not talking to them.

(snip) What LE has said is that MC has a "standing invitation to come in and clear up all the ('unbelievable') statements" she's continued making. I would infer, therefore that what LE is after isn't for Misty to merely show up only to replay the same charade ('farce') but to speak truthfully w/ them re events of that nite.

:parrot:

I sure as heck hope Crystal is aware of where Ron is staying with Jr.. If it's in that tiny trailer on Rita...very bad, imo. Too small, too uncomfortable for all the tensions.

However, a Fruitland Park addy has been kicked around a lot-- is this a more generous home, perhaps?

Wouldn't Ron have to notify Crystal and the court record of a move with Jr.?

How do you know Teresa's trailer is tiny? Ron can move the kids up to a 100 miles from where he lives now, if he wanted to, per the court records. Crystal's trailer is 1100 sq ft with 5 people living in it, that's pretty 'tiny'.

She doesnt live in Fruitland Park and Ron is not staying with her so all of that is not relevant.

So about two weeks ago? Well, it wasn't good enough, they want more, and if she had nothing to hide she would be down there till they dont want her any more, this is a no brainer- its a tragedy its been that long since she has been down there-

All they have to do is pick up the phone and call Fields, her attorney. Apparently they haven't, so I guess they don't want to talk to her very badly.

Speaking of Teresa...she and Ron now have Misty (Mrs. can't pass a polygraph) living with them in their home. I don't much care what is being said about who's been cleared or not, I do find it very odd that this trio is under the same roof. There is just something not right with that.

Where should Misty go may I ask? What is she guilty of right now anyway? Lying or impeding an investigation? Look, we all have many different opinions about what should happen with Misty, but that is all that they are is opinions. the truth is regardless if we understand it or not she is married to Ronald and where the heck should she go? I would never advise her to go back to her parents because considering the fact that they allowed a sixth grader to quit school, I see them as unfit and I wouldn't want to be with them either. Should Teresa and Ronald just let Misty go away and never be heard from again? Law Enforcement has nothing to arrest Misty for that is clear so should she just disappear into the sunset? I don't think anyone is happy with the present living arrangements but what should Teresa do in your opinion?

If Misty refuses to go in and clear up what law Enforcement has said are unbelievable statements perhaps LE should go out and try to find a way to prove what they think is unbelievable is actually unbelievable. If they have given LD tests and there suspect is as they put it being inconsistent....who's job is to prove those inconsistencies??? Look, if Misty is guilty of what they are assuming....being away from the trailer and perhaps at a party.....then it should be fairly simple to prove that. So is the public expected to believe that Misty and all of her friends are so good at keeping a secret that this case is never going to be solved?

I don't live in Florida and I surely wouldn't accept that. i also don't accept the way LE handled the "alleged crime scene". Did anyone else catch the NG producer that did the walk through of RC's trailer after LE released it? Did anyone catch the doors? Why in the world were they both still there? That producer grabbed a hold of the handle on the screen door and I cringed. Doesn't anyone else think LE should have taken the screen door in for evidence? And I mean that night not 2 weeks later. I have the utmost respect for LE but come on folks was that smart evidence collection?

If Misty refuses to go in and clear up what law Enforcement has said are unbelievable statements perhaps LE should go out and try to find a way to prove what they think is unbelievable is actually unbelievable. If they have given LD tests and there suspect is as they put it being inconsistent....who's job is to prove those inconsistencies??? Look, if Misty is guilty of what they are assuming....being away from the trailer and perhaps at a party.....then it should be fairly simple to prove that. So is the public expected to believe that Misty and all of her friends are so good at keeping a secret that this case is never going to be solved?

I don't live in Florida and I surely wouldn't accept that. i also don't accept the way LE handled the "alleged crime scene". Did anyone else catch the NG producer that did the walk through of RC's trailer after LE released it? Did anyone catch the doors? Why in the world were they both still there? That producer grabbed a hold of the handle on the screen door and I cringed. Doesn't anyone else think LE should have taken the screen door in for evidence? And I mean that night not 2 weeks later. I have the utmost respect for LE but come on folks was that smart evidence collection?

I don't know what evidence one expects to find on a door, beyond fingerprints, which could be obtained on scene. The original police report also states that the incident happened "outside the home." Take that for what its worth.

a fiber, piece of hair snagged, skin cells, blood, mucos, dirt, chemicals, swirling cleaning marks, ink blots impressions hehehehehe I had to go there tis the season

a fiber, piece of hair snagged, skin cells, blood, mucos, dirt, chemicals, swirling cleaning marks, ink blots impressions hehehehehe I had to go there tis the season

how could any of that ascertain when it got on the door? ......in any case, I have another question:

If TN lived at the Rita Ln address the night of Haleigh's disappearance, and there seems to be no home situated on the land where the address is associated, what was TN living in?

It isnt that TN's address is off limits- it is that some choose to believe one listing on intellius even though it shows multipe addresses they are disregarding the Rita Ln address, disregarding whitepages.com, disregarding police report, disregarding various other sites. Here are just a few

http://www.whowhere.com/people-sear...te=FL&zipcode=&Submit.x=67&Submit.y=22&tab=ps

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...d=63021440668463985178&search_type=findperson

Teresa N*****
View Phone Number

TIME ZONE: 1:47 PM EST
COUNTY: Putnam
CITY / STATE: Crescent City, FL
http://www.intelius.com/phone-summary-out.php?ReportType=33&

. Teresa N***
Teresa A N***
Teresa S N***
Teresa ****
Teresa S ****

Crescent City, FL
Fruitland Park, FL
Lady Lake, FL
San Mateo, FL
Satsuma, FL
Weirsdale, FL
Leesburg, FL
http://www.ussearch.com/consumer/preview/peoplesearch.do?

Some believe she lied to LE and doesn't live on Rita Ln and thats fine, but multiple records indicate she does no matter how many times the question is asked regarding her address. Just one of those things people are not going to agree on.

There is a trailer sitting on the property - someone even went and took pics of it and her mailbox with her name on it and posted. So yes there is a trailer sitting there.

how could any of that ascertain when it got on the door? ......in any case, I have another question:

If TN lived at the Rita Ln address the night of Haleigh's disappearance, and there seems to be no home situated on the land where the address is associated, what was TN living in?

I don't know what evidence one expects to find on a door, beyond fingerprints, which could be obtained on scene. The original police report also states that the incident happened "outside the home." Take that for what its worth.

I don't know what evidence one might expect to find on a door either but if my child was taken out of my house through a propped open screen door I would be concerned if LE perceived that it was not important enough to examine.

Especially considering that according to the residents of the home that the door was never used. There should have been very few if any fingerprints on the door. Process of elimination would remove anyone's prints that would be expected to be there. If there were no prints besides that of Misty we would be better off than we are now don't you think?

The addy shown on a police report of course only represents what responding officer was offered by TN herself. Like witness statements it isn't 'evidence' of where TN actually lived. :waitasec:
:parrot:

Debs....lol. I know you are not trying to justify LE not going back to get the screen door until weeks after by saying that there wasn't any way to ascertain when things got there.

I am wondering why everyone wants to focus on the Rita lane address when there was a missing child report filed on 202 green lane that night. Do the people that suspect Teresa of something nefarious think that LE is not bright enough to evaluate how long it might have taken TN to get to 202 Green lane that night?

There is a trailer sitting on the property - someone even went and took pics of it and her mailbox with her name on it and posted. So yes there is a trailer sitting there.
There sure is Busy, the lot next door is empty. I saved the photos :)

Debs....lol. I know you are not trying to justify LE not going back to get the screen door until weeks after by saying that there wasn't any way to ascertain when things got there.

I am wondering why everyone wants to focus on the Rita lane address when there was a missing child report filed on 202 green lane that night. Do the people that suspect Teresa of something nefarious think that LE is not bright enough to evaluate how long it might have taken TN to get to 202 Green lane that night?

That's about it in a nutshell.

Actually I find TN's needing to call "family" to check on the kids important--why couldn't she do it if she wasn't working? Perhaps she was at another location--even if she didn't own the other property--she well could have been there with her BF--no crime in that--but why not just directly check on her grandkids herself...? JMO

There is no 911 address for 105 R... Lane. Y'all might want to contact PCSO to advise them in case her trailer catches on fire.

jmo ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member