Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lying to the FBI is different the lying to LE. I haven't heard if any of these have ever been questioned by FBI, Kiki. I think FDLE may contract with them for services, such as testing but I haven't seen them enter the investigation as far as interrogating.

And whitepages.com indicates the Rita LN address as of 8/2009
the dates mean nothing on these sites - as I explained in the PL what they mean and how they work. Perfect example is this shows the address 17 Old Highway with Myles Skyes as of 7/2008 - he passed away in 2002 IIRC. In addition if you do a reverse number lookup of the phone number listed on police report it comes back to Rita LN as well.

You have mentioned you are getting this info from the intellius website - I am wondering why you are not indicating the Rita LN address that shows on intellius site as well?

1: FRUITLAND PARK, FL 34731-0787

FRUITLAND PARK, FL 34731-0787
LAKE COUNTY
.......................As of: 5/2009
Household Members
None Listed
Other Associates
H, JEFF G

2: ......NEST RD FRUITLAND PARK, FL 34731-5466
..... NEST RD
FRUITLAND PARK, FL 34731-5466
LAKE COUNTY
...............................As Of 11/2008
Telephone:
Household Members
None Listed
Other Associates
H, JEFF G

OLD HIGHWAY 17 CRESCENT CITY, FL 32112-4443
OLD HIGHWAY 17
CRESCENT CITY, FL 32112-4443
PUTNAM COUNTY
............................. As Of: 7/2008

Household Members
None Listed
Other Associates
SYKES, MYLES K

Associates here is interesting..looks like he may have owned this home before he died.

I said the intellius website shows her most recent addresses. TN may have updated white pages to reflect the 105 address since reading the iinterest people have concerning her residence..IMO. I said one could check intiellius, for instance, there are many more places to search her out on various websites, as you know.

As you can see the addresses of Fruitland Park are recent. That house in Crescent City is also mentioned in reports of Annette and Myles Sykes. I realize he passed away and there are records affilliating him and Annette both with this place and also with the Lady Lake property. As I said before I believe it is possible that the Sykes own or owned the property out there. It has been lived in too many times in the family to not be a family property...IMO.

If people who want to sleuthi you would find some interesting information regarding this.

So when FBI lists Haleigh on their Missing Children website and news organizations report FBI is "assisting in the investigation" this hasn't entailed TN, RC, or MC eg giving them any direct statements?

:parrot:

RE TN's addresses...regardless of the address she provided to LE for the initial report--it's moot IMO--I know someone who uses her parent's address as her address of record--but she spends almost 98% of her evenings at her significant others...

so..in my mind regardless of the "official address"--TN could have been with her beau and that would seem natural IMO--the fact that her name comes up there is curious as it would appear that they are still together--adding more credence to the possibility of her being at Jeff H's house....JMO

I dunno...I get mail here for someone who died nearly 5 years ago alla time. Today was for cancer insurance. For someone who died from cancer. It is apparently not retroactive, like whitepages.com.....I think it means a lot that the site shows that update as of 8/09.

Kiki, that is how I understand it. The FBI is only involved on the website and for testing evidence (and I am not so sure about testing evidence), but IIRC, FDLE has been doing the testing. I hope they are sending some things to Quantico but don't know.

FBI could be involved with players but we haven't heard. I doubt it, unless it moves out of state or Florida asks them for assistence to interview. So far, it doesn't look like these people are very willing to talk to LE or FDLE very willingly, no less to FBI.

I have never heard of the FDLE before this case. IT seems to function very similarly to FBI...

I'm sorry, but if it were me, I'd be less worried about getting on a junk mail list than about being completely truthful with the deputy investigating my granddaughter's disappearance. I realize we all react differerently though.

If anybody wants more reliable info re: the address, I highly recommend Lexis/Nexus (sp?), but you have to pay for it. You can also check myflorida.com's section Trace People and Places. She has several professional licenses, iirc.

Doesn't she have several driving offenses in Fruitland Park? [Lake County, FL]

ewww ---- my cursor and page are shifting on me. I hate that.

Yeah...LF with one being real estate...How ironic is that?

Hard to be factual with LE about where you live when your son has supposedly just called you at 3;33 and you get there by 3:49, if you don't live nearby.

I'm sorry, but if it were me, I'd be less worried about getting on a junk mail list than about being completely truthful with the deputy investigating my granddaughter's disappearance. I realize we all react differerently though.

If anybody wants more reliable info re: the address, I highly recommend Lexis/Nexus (sp?), but you have to pay for it. You can also check myflorida.com's section Trace People and Places. She has several professional licenses, iirc.

Doesn't she have several driving offenses in Fruitland Park? [Lake County, FL]

ewww ---- my cursor and page are shifting on me. I hate that.
That reminds me, can you please post the link for the records for Jeff that you posted about earlier? tia

I'm sorry. Did I write LOL at the end of my message? It was not a joke.

Right now if she needs an ambulance or someone to come save that trailer from burning down and she gives that 911 address, it will come back to the 911 operator as "No such address."

No joke or threat intended.

Where is that incident report re: the theft?

Ask cobra. He's the only one that has said it

I just wonder at what point anyone who has lied can be charged w hindering or whether since FBI has been involved if one or more could be charged w making false statements to federal investigators, is this possible or can you just tell feds anything you want? :waitasec:

"U.S. Code 18, Sec. 1001 is a criminal statute that makes it a felony to knowingly and willfully falsify or conceal a material fact or to make a false statement to a federal official. The punishment is up to five years in jail and a fine.

To be guilty of the crime of false statement you don't have to be under oath. You don't have to have received Miranda warnings. Any false statement to a federal investigator could be a criminal act."

:parrot:

It seems to me these people are as immune to accountablity as the Anthony's. Sad.

TN's status, credibility is not in question. TN is a victim. TN is the GrandMother. TN doesn't owe anyone anything, even LE and LE should treat her with the utmost integrity and graces.

I'm really un-comfortable about TN's addresses being broadcast worldwide continually everyday to the public as if it's relevant. More power to TN. Til I learn differently, and I don't even dis-respect the guilty as charged and tried, I'm going to personally treat her as "Haleigh's GrandMother". Hoodwinked not.

TN's status, credibility is not in question. TN is a victim. TN is the GrandMother. TN doesn't owe anyone anything, even LE and LE should treat her with the utmost integrity and graces.

I'm really un-comfortable about TN's addresses being broadcast worldwide continually everyday to the public as if it's relevant. More power to TN. Til I learn differently, and I don't even dis-respect the guilty as charged and tried, I'm going to personally treat her as "Haleigh's GrandMother". Hoodwinked not.

TN owes HaLeigh the integrity and graces of a grandmother whose only mission is to find her missing child. To hide or keep things secret project something other than honesty and integrity.

HaLeigh needs a grandmother who will stand up for her regardless of anyone else.

Novice Seeker
IMO

I really do not understand the anger toward Teresa N. She is Haleigh's grandmother, she loved her very much as far as I can tell. Ronald is her child, no one wants to think their child could be possible of murder, much less murder of their own child. And as things stand right now, she has no reason to think this of RC.
I can understand why she "enables" Misty, she doesn't want to think her darling grandbaby is no longer with us! To allow herself to go there would be to admit that Haleigh may not be coming back. It's similar to a person who's spouse is cheating, they rationlize away the signs because to own up to them would mean something they are not ready to handle. (And NO I am NOT comparing a child disappearence to cheating, 'cause I know that question is coming.)

I think that if some concrete proof comes forth, from LE, you will see a different Teresa.

I think everyone is Haleigh's extended and immediate family are worth looking at....IIRC--LE doesn't believe this to be a stranger abduction so would be logical to look at the family and its times..JMO

Thank you for this post, I agree so much in my heart that I'm going to describe how deeply I believe you are right. We do need to look at everyone. Yes. We need to be open, keep looking, searching, standing and waiting. Like Eagles soaring over the Grand Canyon, we need to be that wide open.

No one should slip through websleuthers radars. No one. When do we know when to draw the line? Do we have boundaries? Like everything else we do and have in our lives, boundaries?

Like in our homes. We have boundaries and limits. Then we have to make decisions. When is it sleuthing, when is it harrassment and at what point does it begin to slowly pivot into possibly being criminal and endangering those who are involved involuntarily due to being a blood kin relation? We're involved because we choose to be, TN is not. Thank you for your post and point made, I do get it.

That would be great if we really were looking at ALL her family, sadly, I have learned that is not the case here and never will be.

Oh I think that MG and CS were thoroughly sleuthed early on in their own threads and in the PL--many nasty allegations were made about MG in particular....Given that LE hasn't seen any reason to continue to look at Baker County people--probably never did--it is logical that we look where LE is looking...

For me, it is just logic to try to learn why this family so adores Misty and why they continue to support her when all the while she has been stonewalling police about the whereabouts of a beautiful little girl....JMO

eta--and as TN seems to be the spokesperson--it is natural to gravitate towards her words/actions....

Oh I think that MG and CS were thoroughly sleuthed early on in their own threads and in the PL--many nasty allegations were made about MG in particular....Given that LE hasn't seen any reason to continue to look at Baker County people--probably never did--it is logical that we look where LE is looking...

For me, it is just logic to try to learn why this family so adores Misty and why they continue to support her when all the while she has been stonewalling police about the whereabouts of a beautiful little girl....JMO
Ok, LE is looking at the Croslins afaik, not Teresa and Ron. Yeah, MG and CS were sleuthed, I can come up w/ the same stuff on them that has been found on the paternal side, which is basically nothing, some run ins w/ LE but nothing major, same as the Cummings side. Yet, people want to beat RC and family to death.

Then maybe she should stop enabling the key to finding Haleigh and no one will talk bad about her, I think its pretty simple, I dont think she should be off limits when we have people here manipulating polls to implicate the other grandma-

I agree, of course no-one is off limits. Law Enforcement certainly doesn't consider anyone off limits. I don't know what you mean about manipulating polls though. I just wish that we could all put our differences in opinion aside for awhile and work together to find factual information that might lead us to Haleigh.

We disagree on many things but don't we all want to bring Haleigh home? Has anyone read the fact thread in the stickies? That thread is so empty of information that I think if we all tried really hard we might could develop a stronger list. Even the time line. While we are missing certain details could we not develop a preliminary timeline? Maybe I am hoping for too much but I think I have read some pretty intelligent posts from even people that have the opposite opinion than I. Law enforcement thought it was a good idea to begin from square one is it too much to hope that we might be able to do that as well?

We disagree on many things but don't we all want to bring Haleigh home? Has anyone read the fact thread in the stickies? That thread is so empty of information that I think if we all tried really hard we might could develop a stronger list. Even the time line. While we are missing certain details could we not develop a preliminary timeline? Maybe I am hoping for too much but I think I have read some pretty intelligent posts from even people that have the opposite opinion than I. Law enforcement thought it was a good idea to begin from square one is it too much to hope that we might be able to do that as well?

But here is a fact- Misty failed a question when asked what happened to Haleigh- Right there, the buck stops with me, thats all I need to know- Misty knows what happened to haleigh, and the Cummings family is supporting her, and they are supporting her in everyway possible, financially, emotionally, publicly- I mean how can these people just gloss over all she knows about their blood relatives wearabouts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass