Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, LE is looking at the Croslins afaik, not Teresa and Ron. Yeah, MG and CS were sleuthed, I can come up w/ the same stuff on them that has been found on the paternal side, which is basically nothing, some run ins w/ LE but nothing major, same as the Cummings side. Yet, people want to beat RC and family to death.

BBM--I don't see anyone beating RC and family to death--JMO

IMO--the focus is here because TN etal hold Misty in such high esteem and I would love to figure out why--It makes me question their loyalties--IMO the time for tough love was about 7 1/2 months ago...again JMO

BBM--I don't see anyone beating RC and family to death--JMO

IMO--the focus is here because TN etal hold Misty in such high esteem and I would love to figure out why--It makes me question their loyalties--IMO the time for tough love was about 7 1/2 months ago...again JMO
I guess we just see things differently. All the posts that accuse RC of killing Haleigh and TN and AS covering for him, that just go on and on, and have for 7+ months, I consider that beating something to death. Especially since there is not a shread of evidence that points toward that theory.

I guess we just see things differently. All the posts that accuse RC of killing Haleigh and TN and AS covering for him, that just go on and on, and have for 7+ months, I consider that beating something to death. Especially since there is not a shread of evidence that points toward that theory.

I agree and I also believe that if Teresa suspected her son of wrongdoing she would not cover it up. Ronald might be her son but Haleigh is her grandchild, her innocent grandchild that cannot defend herself against an adult. I do not believe that Teresa's love for Ronald exceeds that of her innocent grandchild and if she knew of wrongdoing the loyalty would end. Someone posted that Teresa and other family members are immune to accountability as the Anthony's are. But I disagree I believe that if Teresa N knew who to hold accountable she would hold them accountable.

Curvecuti, may I step up and in real fast and out like a lamb? I think, could be wrong, what maybe rubbing you and can't quiet put the finger on it, is: Integrity and Honor is the basis of why TN should be posted about here as is.

It's really hard, really hard, sort of goes against human nature, well, okay it is against human nature if I'm going to be really truthful. You see, it's hard to use integrity and honor as an argument as to why you don't like someone who is showing these qualities towards another, then want to fault them for same. It doesn't work that way. It's going against the grain. The salt. That's why you feel that un-easiness. Doesn't fit. Never will. Cuz it isn't the way it is.

If we're going to find fault, and at times we must rightfully, we must do it correctly. Not because someone else is showing honor, integrity and Graces towards another. We must do it because they do not behold these attributes.

Curvecuti, may I step up and in real fast and out like a lamb? I think, could be wrong, what maybe rubbing you and can't quiet put the finger on it, is: Integrity and Honor is the basis of why TN should be posted about here as is.

It's really hard, really hard, sort of goes against human nature, well, okay it is against human nature if I'm going to be really truthful. You see, it's hard to use integrity and honor as an argument as to why you don't like someone who is showing these qualities towards another, then want to fault them for same. It doesn't work that way. It's going against the grain. The salt. That's why you feel that un-easiness. Doesn't fit. Never will. Cuz it isn't the way it is.

If we're going to find fault, and at times we must rightfully, we must do it correctly. Not because someone else is showing honor, integrity and Graces towards another. We must do it because they do not behold these attributes.

Quite frankly, I haven't seen a lot of honor and integrity throughout this entire case.

In my humble opinion only

Just because YOU don't see this so called "shred" of evidence, does not mean it doesn't exist. LE has it.

Kool, I am in no way trying to be snarky, but I seriously have no idea what this post is saying.
I'm usually pretty astute and have great comprehension skills, but for the life of me, I don't get it.

I do not relish suspecting TN as having anything to do with her grandaughter's disappearance. However, now into the eighth month... she has yet to step up to the plate and insist on progress, quite the contrary-- her efforts to deflect, obstruct, and otherwise stonewall, seem to be accelerating to the same rate as Misty and Ron's. I believe, increasingly, that she is now in so deep she must cover her own tushy as well. jmo

I think when this is all said and done its going to blow everyones mind- because if TN has any knowledge of what happened to Haleigh- Misty is going to rat her out when push comes to shove, I really believe that- kinda weird how TN boyfriend is paying for Mistys trip, why is that?

I always thought maybe the Anthonys were involved and had knowledge and helped Casey, but then if they had, the plan is never to call the cops and drag attention on to the situation- so I dont think they did know, or helped her, but TN, and the way she is acting, and her no answer answers- her defense of Misty, her ignoring the blatant facts, her talking up of Misty-

I just dont think she has clean hands here- maybe she didn't know in the beginning, but I have a feeling she knows by now and it has shifted into appeasing Misty and saving Ronald mode-

jmo

I really do not understand the anger toward Teresa N. She is Haleigh's grandmother, she loved her very much as far as I can tell. Ronald is her child, no one wants to think their child could be possible of murder, much less murder of their own child. And as things stand right now, she has no reason to think this of RC.
I can understand why she "enables" Misty, she doesn't want to think her darling grandbaby is no longer with us! To allow herself to go there would be to admit that Haleigh may not be coming back. It's similar to a person who's spouse is cheating, they rationlize away the signs because to own up to them would mean something they are not ready to handle. (And NO I am NOT comparing a child disappearence to cheating, 'cause I know that question is coming.)

I think that if some concrete proof comes forth, from LE, you will see a different Teresa.

curvecuti, I know you put that "enable" in quotation marks, but it bothers me to see that term used about Teresa Neves, at least insofar as Misty in concerned. I have a married son and daughter-in-law, and even if I really don't like some of the choices they make, I stay out of their business. They're adults. I've already said that she isn't responsible for Ron's life choices, and the same holds true for Misty. It's not "enabling" for parents to mind their own business. Just as grown children shouldn't blame their parents for their adult troubles, the parents are not responsible for the actions of their grown children. The twin brother of "enabling" is co-dependency, and the most obvious sign of co-dependency is a person who is trying to control the life and actions of another. TN may well have all she can handle with her own grief and fear and watching her son go through the ordeal of having Haleigh missing. There is of course nothing Teresa could do to resolve the situation, short of doing the LE job and finding Haleigh herself. I do agree with you that most parents and grandparents in missing children situations must have a hard time walking the line between hope and denial.

Just FYI, I don't necessarily think Ronald did it.

I can't imagine Teresa and Annette risking the rest of their lives in prison to save his butt. The vice versa is quite possible though, in my humble opiniion.

FYI, I am a Believer in God and Jesus Christ, too. FWTW.

It is not minding your own business to make excuses for lying to LE on National TV. MOO

Codependency is the condition or describes a relationship, enabling is the behavior, and overlooking or turning a blind eye is classic enablement. Another is not requiring an adult child to ever stand on their own two feet much less support their own child. I'm confused again, is RC a grown man, capable of leading and providing for his family, making his own choices and living independent of his mother and grandma or is he a perpetual child for whom we must make continual excuses. There is of course plenty TN AND GGMS IMO could be doing to gain the confidence of LE... and they could start by requiring RC or certainly his child bride to shape up--or ship out. JMO

:parrot:

I agree, of course no-one is off limits. Law Enforcement certainly doesn't consider anyone off limits. I don't know what you mean about manipulating polls though. I just wish that we could all put our differences in opinion aside for awhile and work together to find factual information that might lead us to Haleigh.

We disagree on many things but don't we all want to bring Haleigh home? Has anyone read the fact thread in the stickies? That thread is so empty of information that I think if we all tried really hard we might could develop a stronger list. Even the time line. While we are missing certain details could we not develop a preliminary timeline? Maybe I am hoping for too much but I think I have read some pretty intelligent posts from even people that have the opposite opinion than I. Law enforcement thought it was a good idea to begin from square one is it too much to hope that we might be able to do that as well?

I dunno, I have seen some posts that have become rather personal. It's very sad but I won't even read here often because of the constant attacking going on... I know that I would end up getting banned if I read over here. It seems to me this is no longer about a missing little girl, it's about some women coming onto a message board every night so they can argue with each other over who's "player" is good or bad or right or wrong.

And fwiw.. I have no "side" in this. I am not impressed with ANY of the "players" but I also don't think any of them are "bad" (unlike my feeling in the Anthony case).. he!!, I'm no better than any of 'em... my criminal record and history of drug use is probably about as long as theirs! I ain't gonna lie! Obviously it's not a wise thing to do, do drugs and get in trouble with LE, I realize it doesn't make one a child abuser. I don't think Misty hurt Haleigh. But I do not like Misty. I don't think Crystal hurt Haleigh but I do not like Crystal. I really do not like Misty's mother and brother.. I find them both suspect.

and I should have the right to say that without being attacked.

Its so interesting to read the pros and cons of this case and the Cummings. I just don't understand those that take up for the Cummings and the reason is, they aren't doing the things innocent people who have lost a child do. It stands out like a sore thumb. You can't make it fit because it doesn't. I have noted in my lifetime that humans really do respond alike in times of stress. For a loving mother or father to lose a child , it is like the world is ending. They will search, they will pray, they will never give up trying to find justice. Their hearts are broken, they are humble. The Cummings just defy that definition. There is no humility, broken ness, desperate searching. There is only
a snarky feeling of paranoia, a need to feed their personal ego, a longing to do what they want. I'm sorry for those that can't understand, but something is very wrong in Cummingsville. Be careful of being their champions. JMO

I dunno, I have seen some posts that have become rather personal. It's very sad but I won't even read here often because of the constant attacking going on... I know that I would end up getting banned if I read over here. It seems to me this is no longer about a missing little girl, it's about some women coming onto a message board every night so they can argue with each other over who's "player" is good or bad or right or wrong.

And fwiw.. I have no "side" in this. I am not impressed with ANY of the "players" but I also don't think any of them are "bad" (unlike my feeling in the Anthony case).. he!!, I'm no better than any of 'em... my criminal record and history of drug use is probably about as long as theirs! I ain't gonna lie! Obviously it's not a wise thing to do, do drugs and get in trouble with LE, I realize it doesn't make one a child abuser. I don't think Misty hurt Haleigh. But I do not like Misty. I don't think Crystal hurt Haleigh but I do not like Crystal. I really do not like Misty's mother and brother.. I find them both suspect.

and I should have the right to say that without being attacked.

Lost, don't feel that way, its a very thin line we are walking on this case. And women especially always get to the heart of the matter. I don't want to personally offend anyone, but its like when you are voting for President. Someone in your family says, well I'm voting for the Liberal, and you say, Oh my gosh, don't say that, are you stupid? It just spills over and you love the other person and know they have their free agency and a right to do as they please, but it is still unfathomable to you they would think so differently. I don't get angry with those that think differently, but I do consider opening my 15 yr old bottle of vodka that I have been saving to make vanilla extract.
All of us are sincere and humble, and just trying to understand this maddening case. JMO

Its so interesting to read the pros and cons of this case and the Cummings. I just don't understand those that take up for the Cummings and the reason is, they aren't doing the things innocent people who have lost a child do. It stands out like a sore thumb. You can't make it fit because it doesn't. I have noted in my lifetime that humans really do respond alike in times of stress. For a loving mother or father to lose a child , it is like the world is ending. They will search, they will pray, they will never give up trying to find justice. Their hearts are broken, they are humble. The Cummings just defy that definition. There is no humility, broken ness, desperate searching. There is only
a snarky feeling of paranoia, a need to feed their personal ego, a longing to do what they want
. I'm sorry for those that can't understand, but something is very wrong in Cummingsville. Be careful of being their champions. JMO

(bbm) Agree w bolded. PGranny you have summed up in a few short words what takes me pages lol :blushing: I've reserved judgment re what occurred or who may be responsible but in addition to grave concern for Junior, I have toward the end here experienced the same gradual, growing distrust. I consider myself somewhat a 'student' of human nature and you're so right, brokenness, humility, desperation... where are they and WHERE IS HALEIGH. JMO

a snarky feeling of paranoia, a need to feed their personal ego, a longing to do what they want. I'm sorry for those that can't understand, but something is very wrong in Cummingsville. Be careful of being their champions. JMO
I see them as a grieving family. I have no idea what a family missing a child is supposed to act like. Everyone reacts differently in situations, that's the beauty of human nature, we are all different. I believe in the addage Innocent until proven gulity, I haven't seen anything that proves the Cummings' guilty to me. Just like poor Mark Lunsford, people crucified him also and he was not guilty. It was horrible. And just beause soemone does not see things as you is no reason to "feel sorry" for them. moo

Codependency is the condition or describes a relationship, enabling is the behavior, and overlooking or turning a blind eye is classic enablement. Another is not requiring an adult child to ever stand on their own two feet much less support their own child. I'm confused again, is RC a grown man, capable of leading and providing for his family, making his own choices and living independent of his mother and grandma or is he a perpetual child for whom we must make continual excuses. There is of course plenty TN AND GGMS IMO could be doing to gain the confidence of LE... and they could start by requiring RC or certainly his child bride to shape up--or ship out. JMO

So true,
I've spent the last two days dealing with the consequences of this very phenomena from my mother and sister.

[redacted] my sister is in hospital for the third time, needing her once pro-model face repaired again, thanks to the man she enables to beat her, and thanks to my mother who has made excuses for both of them for 2 years.

It is so hard to watch people ignore the truths before their eyes and have their spin on the truth be bought and encouraged by those who prefer to believe the lies. :(

Lost, don't feel that way, its a very thin line we are walking on this case. And women especially always get to the heart of the matter. I don't want to personally offend anyone, but its like when you are voting for President. Someone in your family says, well I'm voting for the Liberal, and you say, Oh my gosh, don't say that, are you stupid? It just spills over and you love the other person and know they have their free agency and a right to do as they please, but it is still unfathomable to you they would think so differently. I don't get angry with those that think differently, but I do consider opening my 15 yr old bottle of vodka that I have been saving to make vanilla extract.
All of us are sincere and humble, and just trying to understand this maddening case. JMO

Pgranny did you come by my house before... lolol :floorlaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads