Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this required of all Grandmothers of missing children who want to hold on to the hope that their baby is alive?

I am not referring to all grandmothers-- I am speaking of Teresa Neves, her particular and unique behaviors, as well as my suspicions of her veracity. This is the TN thread, right?

And, JMO

I'm not a professtional sleuther but I think LE does have substantial evidence that we are not privy to at this time. That is one of the frustrating things about this case to everyone.

Appearances in this case would lead one to believe that some things were done that were not in the best interest of the children and violated the laws. Then there is the demeanor of Ron, Misty, and TN.

VolLady, once, I lost my dog, he just wandered away. I was frantic and I went to every house for a mile searching to find that dog. I found him, but the point is he was a dog. This is Ron's child and he is not searching.:furious:

And neither is Crystal. The families were told many months ago not to search and that was after the fake search or whatever it was in San Mateo where BL and gunny were and items were not turned over to LE that day.

I am not referring to all grandmothers-- I am speaking of Teresa Neves, her particular and unique behaviors, as well as my suspicions of her veracity. This is the TN thread, right?

And, JMO
It is, I just wondered if jumping out of bed, throwing on jeans and searching for a missing grandbaby was something only asked of TN. IMO it is far fetched to expect this of only her.

Is this required of all Grandmothers of missing children who want to hold on to the hope that their baby is alive?

I think it only is for Teresa. Marie is not berated for not looking for Haleigh, neither is Crystal. I don't care if they live 88 miles away, but like I said LE told the families not to be searching. They told the families not to talk to each other and also told them not to talk to the press which Teresa followed till she got fed up with LE and started talking to the press.

Has TN ever admitted she was extremely concerned for her grandchildren's safety because Ronald was actively involved in drug trafficking? Has TN ever said she tried to get help for her son to overcome his addictions?

Do you have any links or facts to back up your accusations of Ron is in drug trafficking or has an addiction to anything?

Do you have any links or facts to back up your accusations of Ron is in drug trafficking or has an addiction to anything?

It would be the wrong thread to post Ron's arrest info, but if you look at his early threads, I'm sure you'll find an enumeration of the substances found on his person-- quite the menu, imo.

It would be the wrong thread to post Ron's arrest info, but if you look at his early threads, I'm sure you'll find an enumeration of the substances found on his person-- quite the menu, imo.

RC does not have any arrests for drug trafficking. IIRC, it was CS that had such a bad addiction that she used during pregnancy w/ Jr.

Has TN ever admitted she was extremely concerned for her grandchildren's safety because Ronald was actively involved in drug trafficking? Has TN ever said she tried to get help for her son to overcome his addictions?

Actively involved in drug trafficking? I'd like to see a link please that shows Ron is actively involved in drug trafficking.

I'd also like to see a link that shows Ron has "addictions". TIA.

I've never seen anything to suggest that Ron is actively involved in drug trafficking, nor that he has any addictions. These sound like rumors, IMO.

Tis a sad world we live in when some are SO MUCH more worried about 'Ronnie and family' than they are finding out what happened to HaLeigh, remember her? :( Each to their own I suppose....

Tis a sad world we live in when some are SO MUCH more worried about 'Ronnie and family' than they are finding out what happened to HaLeigh, remember her? :( Each to their own I suppose....
I totally agree! The focus should be Haleigh not TN and RC.

I missed it, what color is it? I think CS's looks beautiful since she got rid of her highlights and went to dark brown.

Her hair is a little bit darker now. I think it helps her not look so washed out. For awhile, Teresa was looking absolutely beaten down. She looked like she had aged about 10 years since HaLeigh had disappeared.

I agree, Crystal's highlights look very nice, As does Marie's haircut.

It's my understanding that a bottle of haircolor can be bought at stores like Family Dollar (for $3). It doesn't have to be expensive to dye your hair, if that is the implication of Teresa dying her hair. It's a lot more expensive for things like highlights, etc.

Showing $3 hair dye:
http://familydollar.com/hotitems.aspx?page=1&zoom=1&ImageNo=2

Store locator showing there are local stores:
http://familydollar.com/Stores.aspx?zipcode=32189

Actively involved in drug trafficking? I'd like to see a link please that shows Ron is actively involved in drug trafficking.

I'd also like to see a link that shows Ron has "addictions". TIA.

I've never seen anything to suggest that Ron is actively involved in drug trafficking, nor that he has any addictions. These sound like rumors, IMO.

or opinions maybe? You know we all have them :) Some things just don't require you to be a rocket scientist to see. I'm not talking about the 'trafficking', cuz I haven't heard/seen enough to come to that conclusion myself...but the drug use, well that's another story. Can't prove anything, but I am allowed my opinion last I checked. :) Although atherella, I will say, that I don't believe that any kind of drug trafficking had anything to do with HaLeigh's disappearance anyway.

Wasn't Teresa in an accident not that long ago? I hope she's doing okay. Things like that can really put a body outta whack.

Wasn't Teresa in an accident not that long ago? I hope she's doing okay. Things like that can really put a body outta whack.
Well dang, if she was I missed that too. Or are you thinking about Crystal?

Her hair is a little bit darker now. I think it helps her not look so washed out. For awhile, Teresa was looking absolutely beaten down. She looked like she had aged about 10 years since HaLeigh had disappeared.

I agree, Crystal's highlights look very nice, As does Marie's haircut.

It's my understanding that a bottle of haircolor can be bought at stores like Family Dollar (for $3). It doesn't have to be expensive to dye your hair, if that is the implication of Teresa dying her hair. It's a lot more expensive for things like highlights, etc.

Showing $3 hair dye:
http://familydollar.com/hotitems.aspx?page=1&zoom=1&ImageNo=2

Store locator showing there are local stores:
http://familydollar.com/Stores.aspx?zipcode=32189

bbm for clarifacation~
Huh? :waitasec: I'm sorry ath, I admit I have not been able to read through all the threads lately, but has someone even suggested that? TIA

or opinions maybe? You know we all have them :) Some things just don't require you to be a rocket scientist to see. I'm not talking about the 'trafficking', cuz I haven't heard/seen enough to come to that conclusion myself...but the drug use, well that's another story. Can't prove anything, but I am allowed my opinion last I checked. :) Although atherella, I will say, that I don't believe that any kind of drug trafficking had anything to do with HaLeigh's disappearance anyway.

Hello Pondering,

I have quoted the first message to which I responded - the one which you responded to of mine.

Everyone is of course allowed opinions, and I enjoy discussions of opinions. When I read other opinions that differ from mine, I get to think about things from a differing viewpoint.

I do take exception to things being posted as fact that are not. There are people (guests) that come here to read, and might see something like what was posted and think "Wow! Ron is an active drug trafficker?" When that is simply not true. That is why the upstairs is supposed to be for discussion of facts - things that can be backed up with links. That is why several people asked for links after that was posted. There is a private area to discuss rumors and things that cannot be backed up with links.

Anyhow, this is Teresa's thread. We should probably get back on topic. :)

It is coming up on EIGHT MONTHS that HaLeigh has been missing. I don't know how anyone in her family is dealing with the pain of her being missing. The not knowing. I don't know how families of missing children can handle this day in and day out.

bbm for clarifacation~
Huh? :waitasec: I'm sorry ath, I admit I have not been able to read through all the threads lately, but has someone even suggested that? TIA

I said "IF that is the implication" of Teresa dying her hair. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass