Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you have any links or facts to back up your accusations of Ron is in drug trafficking or has an addiction to anything?

Pretty apparant and logical that the quantities and varied drugs RC has been picked up for were not for personal use...in addition to the maintaining a drug vehicle. I really wish Tn had cared enough to do an intervention when RC was arrested before the custody hearing and stated that a drug users home is not safe for children. Had that happened...HaLeigh would probably be here now. JMO

Hello Pondering,

I have quoted the first message to which I responded - the one which you responded to of mine.

Everyone is of course allowed opinions, and I enjoy discussions of opinions. When I read other opinions that differ from mine, I get to think about things from a differing viewpoint.

I do take exception to things being posted as fact that are not. There are people (guests) that come here to read, and might see something like what was posted and think "Wow! Ron is an active drug trafficker?" When that is simply not true. That is why the upstairs is supposed to be for discussion of facts - things that can be backed up with links. That is why several people asked for links after that was posted. There is a private area to discuss rumors and things that cannot be backed up with links.

Anyhow, this is Teresa's thread. We should probably get back on topic. :)

It is coming up on EIGHT MONTHS that HaLeigh has been missing. I don't know how anyone in her family is dealing with the pain of her being missing. The not knowing. I don't know how families of missing children can handle this day in and day out.

I see and I understand what you mean about that. As I don't believe that to be the case at all either. (the trafficking thing that is, regarding TN)

atherella, in all seriousness though..does it not bother you in the least that TN or GGM (I gave up on Ron) don't tell Misty to either talk to LE or hit the road? Whether they believe her or not..they have no idea what LE wants to know or as I posted earlier, what LE believe is pertinent to this investigation. As a grandmother myself, of course I would not want to upset my son further, but if there was even a teeny, tiny chance that his wife could have info (whether Misty, Ron, TN or GGM thought she did or not) as to the whereabouts of my granddaughter, HOW can they NOT tell her to go, (lawyer or not) to run like the wind to LE or she has no place in their home. I will NEVER, EVER understand that. That bothers the h@ll out of me and I haven't seen anyone post a reason/excuse that would be good enough to explain that away. Perhaps because I don't believe that there is one. HaLeigh should come FIRST...above ALL and ANYONE and I just don't feel that she is. MOO

I guess even after eight months of remaining openminded HH, doing extensive research, exploring every feasible angle and countless theories, I'm supposed to ignore where evidence and my conscience lead and take the same moral "high ground" as some here claim, by being blind not only to any concerns or potential risks for Junior, but blind to MC's everchanging and 'unbelievable' stories (or 'inconsistencies,' as we like to call them); blind to inexplicable allegiances; blind to criminal histories; blind to ongoing violent behavior; blind to the chronic excusemaking; blind to family's antics; blind to implied threats; blind to the million little things that don't add up; and blind to anything which might actually shed light on what became of Haleigh because it may implicate TN, RC, MC or someone in the inner sanctum. Afterall each of these has 'victim' status and are thus protected as such and above scrutiny.

I am a victims' advocate and have tremendous empathy and compassion for all victims considered cooperative by LE and have by no means accused anybody, but if that's our policy, then figuring out what happened to the true victim, Haleigh, just went from the top of the list to the bottom of the list.
:furious:

:parrot:

Kiki, I always enjoy reading your well-thought-out posts. I agree with this one, too. I got burned by thinking that Richard Ricci was absolutely responsible for Elizabeth Smart's disappearance. I think maybe NG felt that way, too. Since then, I rethink my perspective on these cases. But that does not mean that we tell ourselves that we aren't really seeing what we ARE seeing. When we see people making illogical statements and being loyal to someone that LE has specifically stated is inconsistent and "farcical" in her statements, then I see a whole lot of enabling going on.

Maybe TN and her son view Misty as worthy of loyalty because she is absolutely the last known link with little Hayleigh. To "lose" her, either by Misty totally clamming up or skipping town, is to finally lose any last shred of hope. If Misty were to physically move away, I'm guessing that there's nothing anyone could do, since she is not a "suspect."

Being at the center of a missing persons case can cause denial. As I mentioned before, when my sister was missing, I could not see what the police were saying was evident: that my sister was not abducted at all, but that she had run her own car into a river to make it appear that she had drowned or been abducted. The police were right all along, and my sister reappeared a few weeks later and began her long journey back from huge difficulties that none of the rest of us were aware of.

I think it only is for Teresa. Marie is not berated for not looking for Haleigh, neither is Crystal. I don't care if they live 88 miles away, but like I said LE told the families not to be searching. They told the families not to talk to each other and also told them not to talk to the press which Teresa followed till she got fed up with LE and started talking to the press.

bbm~
JMO cajun, but that is so tit for tat. Marie and Crystal are not the ones standing behind Misty, therefore IMO enabling her in her inconsistancies. That's like comparing apples and oranges. Maybe LE doesn't want them searching and at this juncture, I'm not sure where any of them would search, so I am not arguing that point. But TN imo is not doing what she can to make Misty talk to LE. Why is she not? That's what I really want to know. She COULD have her kicked to the curb if she won't. Instead she sounds absolutely ridiculous on NG trying to make excuses for Misty. That doesn't raise a red flag with you if finding HaLeigh is her top priority? It makes me think that if she made Misty do what she could to help LE that it might just implicate her son in some way and she ain't having that. Again, that is just my own personal observation FWIW.

I do not see how Haleigh is lost. She is at the root of the discussion. Players in this case could be culpable and responsible for her disappearance. We can't sit here all day, every day and only talk about Haleigh. This is a sleuthing forum. People in the case will be discussed and many won't like it; therefore, sometimes it gets heated.

Personally, IMO, none of us are going to find Haleigh. Some are here to just talk, debate and get information because of their interest in crime. Others like to bounce theories and others like to advocate. There are all kinds of dynamics going on here.

At the root of all the discussions is the little girl named Haleigh, none of us have forgot that.

I do not see how Haleigh is lost. She is at the root of the discussion. Players in this case could be culpable and responsible for her disappearance. We can't sit here all day, every day and only talk about Haleigh. This is a sleuthing forum. People in the case will be discussed and many won't like it; therefore, sometimes it gets heated.

Personally, IMO, none of us are going to find Haleigh. Some are here to just talk, debate and get information because of their interest in crime. Others like to bounce theories and others like to advocate. There are all kinds of dynamics going on here.

Mebbe we're just supposed to look at her photos and report cards and admire what a pretty little girl she is, or was [IDK which.]

Beats me - I'm new to all this, relatively speaking.

I guess even after eight months of remaining openminded HH, doing extensive research, exploring every feasible angle and countless theories, I'm supposed to ignore where evidence and my conscience lead and take the same moral "high ground" as some here claim, by being blind not only to any concerns or potential risks for Junior, but blind to MC's everchanging and 'unbelievable' stories (or 'inconsistencies,' as we like to call them); blind to inexplicable allegiances; blind to criminal histories; blind to ongoing violent behavior; blind to the chronic excusemaking; blind to family's antics; blind to implied threats; blind to the million little things that don't add up; and blind to anything which might actually shed light on what became of Haleigh because it may implicate TN, RC, MC or someone in the inner sanctum. Afterall each of these has 'victim' status and are thus protected as such and above scrutiny.

I am a victims' advocate and have tremendous empathy and compassion for all victims considered cooperative by LE and have by no means accused anybody, but if that's our policy, then figuring out what happened to the true victim, Haleigh, just went from the top of the list to the bottom of the list.
:furious:

:parrot:

Kiki..my fine feathered friend...what a great post...:blowkiss:

"There are none so blind as those who will not see"...is what I keep coming back too...that's why I think those that post things as fact given their "relationship" with either family...concern me beyond words...I really like the fact that links are to be used up here vs the PL--wish people who had the inside track would either post in the PL or provide a link or something....I honestly take most of what I read here lately with a salt mine....the spinning makes me nutz...MOO JMO and all that..:)

At the root of all the discussions is the little girl named Haleigh, none of us have forgot that.

Honestly, you don't see the problem in these threads? I think I "know" you better then that, girl! LOL

Kiki..my fine feathered friend...what a great post...:blowkiss:

"There are none so blind as those who will not see"...is what I keep coming back too...that's why I think those that post things as fact given their "relationship" with either family...concern me beyond words...I really like the fact that links are to be used up here vs the PL--wish people who had the inside track would either post in the PL or provide a link or something....I honestly take most of what I read here lately with a salt mine....the spinning makes me nutz...MOO JMO and all that..:)

Amen!

Helplessly Hoping, I do agree Kiki has magical words. I make a post its like a cardboard box , wrapped in newspapers , tied with string. Kiki can take that post and put it in a gift box, wrap with colored paper, and tie it with silk ribbon. Its a gift!

ITA! Great post with good points!
I have said this before, to my knowledge no one has ever solved a case on the internet through message boards. IMO, this case may be close to, if not already solved, they are just gathering the evidence to support their case against the person(s) guilty of harming Haleigh. I could be wrong, but I believe that they know far more than any of us do about everyone involved, directly or indirectly. That's just my thoughts.

ITA! Great post with good points!
I have said this before, to my knowledge no one has ever solved a case on the internet through message boards. IMO, this case may be close to, if not already solved, they are just gathering the evidence to support their case against the person(s) guilty of harming Haleigh. I could be wrong, but I believe that they know far more than any of us do about everyone involved, directly or indirectly. That's just my thoughts.

I agree. And I also think that we do not know how much pressure the Cummings family are putting on Misty. What people are willing to say publicly and what they say to family members in private are usually two different things.

I agree. And I also think that we do not know how much pressure the Cummings family are putting on Misty. What people are willing to say publicly and what they say to family members in private are usually two different things.

Such a very true statement. As is usually the case with familys, their displays publicly can contrast much differently than with what actually goes on inside the home.
Maybe they are "keeping their enemy closer" type deal with Misty, they don't want her to have a clue they suspect, as if she knows that she may shut down completely about info or take off. They may gently press her for info, all the while acting unsuspecting of her. We really don't know the reasoning, however we can only guess at what's behind it.

I think they believe MC's family is involved and that is why they keep her close, she is their only link to her family and the goings on there, whether there are restraining orders or not. She is the only person with the information on the different people in her family. IMO, I think it is someone known to the family, but not necessarily MC's immediate family...and I do think she is still alive. I definitely have my doubts on some days and with some of the information that comes about, but I do think Haleigh is still alive. Or, at least, I sure hope she is.

However, at this point, I think it will be hard for whoever has her to return her, but I don't think they will harm her. I think they were trying to help her, actually.

However, at this point, I think it will be hard for whoever has her to return her, but I don't think they will harm her. I think they were trying to help her, actually.

I ask this with all sincerity, Anothermom and everyone else -

Does this happen very often?

By "this" I mean stealing a child who is not your own for his/her own good.

Such a very true statement. As is usually the case with familys, their displays publicly can contrast much differently than with what actually goes on inside the home.
Maybe they are "keeping their enemy closer" type deal with Misty, they don't want her to have a clue they suspect, as if she knows that she may shut down completely about info or take off. They may gently press her for info, all the while acting unsuspecting of her. We really don't know the reasoning, however we can only guess at what's behind it.

Ok, but after almost 8 months.....as Dr. Phil would say "How's that working for 'em?"...If..that were the case (and I DO NOT believe that it is..jmo :)) it may be time to take a different approach wouldn't ya think? One more Dr. Philism and I'll stop, lol..that dog just don't hunt. :snooty:.. MOO..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustinCaseBreakGlass