Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to find an answer to this question for you..

By "this" I mean stealing a child who is not your own for his/her own good. ( from your earlier post)

Is that not the question that you asked? At the abc news article link they seemed to examine that question. It was stated that many abductions are not followed by the media because they are committed by the parent or other family member and the children are not considered endangered. I would consider this to be someone abducting a child under the "for their own good" guise. I don't believe the abductor would be correct, but it appeared that they were rationalizing an abduction that way.:twocents:

okay, I deleted one multiple post too many.

Ok, but after almost 8 months.....as Dr. Phil would say "How's that working for 'em?"...If..that were the case (and I DO NOT believe that it is..jmo :)) it may be time to take a different approach wouldn't ya think? One more Dr. Philism and I'll stop, lol..that dog just don't hunt. :snooty:.. MOO..

It would take a saint to live with someone and marry them and speak highly of them on national tv just to "keep their enemy close". I have not seen to many saintly qualties in Ron or his mom.

I was trying to find an answer to this question for you..

By "this" I mean stealing a child who is not your own for his/her own good. ( from your earlier post)

Is that not the question that you asked? At the abc news article link they seemed to examine that question. It was stated that many abductions are not followed by the media because they are committed by the parent or other family member and the children are not considered endangered. I would consider this to be someone abducting a child under the "for their own good" guise. I don't believe the abductor would be correct, but it appeared that they were rationalizing an abduction that way.:twocents:

okay, I deleted one multiple post too many.

In that vein, it should be interesting to note LE's attempts in THIS case to cut off information to the media, and why their focus is on Misty (and 'last on the list' Ronald).

It would take a saint to live with someone and marry them and speak highly of them on national tv just to "keep their enemy close". I have not seen to many saintly qualties in Ron or his mom.

I guess we have to disagree, I don't think it would take a saint, and Ron and his mother seem fine to me.

In that vein, it should be interesting to note LE's attempts in THIS case to cut off information to the media, and why their focus is on Misty (and 'last on the list' Ronald).

I don't agree with where you think Law Enforcement focus is. It would seem possible that their current focus is still on trying to ascertain whether or not Misty was truthful on the night Haleigh disappeared. Since they questioned Kristina P in detail as to whether or not there was a party that night. I got the feeling they were still trying to verify that. If I am not mistaken, they(LE) have not said one way or the other who's account of that evening is actually correct. I can't help but think that perhaps they weren't exactly pleased that Art H posted copies of the letter before they actually had a chance to investigate. I am not sure how this relates to TN's thread, but I didn't want to not reply to your post.

I really think it would take a saint to wake up every morning and see the face of the person I thought knew or had something to do with my daughter missing.

I really think it would take a saint to wake up every morning and see the face of the person I thought knew or had something to do with my daughter missing.
We don't know what Ron thinks imo. What would you suggest would be the best way of dealing with this?

This post references a quote by HH that asks the question as to why TN has and still appears to support MC no matter what, post was questioning why... The post above does not answer that or even address that question. It is frustrating to me. Every time someone (goes on and on) questions such things or people, it is met with not an answer, but a version of what is stated in this quote above. JMVHO
Impossible to miss, isn't it? Determined effort taken to sidestep points and questions is always telling, and it's the most prevalent and convincing indicator of guilt I see in this case.

When someone evades questions and points asked and instead invents and wordily "answers" things that weren't asked, you know your questions and points hit pay dirt.

TN and Ron have both done this repeatedly. e.g., TN's bogus answer about wishing Misty's lawyer had made her talk 6 months ago, and Ron's non-answer to what he thought about Misty's pointing Tim Miller to the rose.

I don't agree with where you think Law Enforcement focus is. It would seem possible that their current focus is still on trying to ascertain whether or not Misty was truthful on the night Haleigh disappeared. Since they questioned Kristina P in detail as to whether or not there was a party that night. I got the feeling they were still trying to verify that. If I am not mistaken, they(LE) have not said one way or the other who's account of that evening is actually correct. I can't help but think that perhaps they weren't exactly pleased that Art H posted copies of the letter before they actually had a chance to investigate. I am not sure how this relates to TN's thread, but I didn't want to not reply to your post.

Unless I'm mistaken, you've made numerous posts in many threads regarding LE's lack of information in this case, how the public does not know what they know, and various other ways of saying it.

Asking NayNay if there was a party could just as easily been to verify that there WAS no party and it could be that LE will close off that avenue of excuses as they narrow the where Misty was loop.

But you state again here that LE isn't letting us know what's what, which would actually AGREE with what I said that LE isn't telling the media (which would in fact then be OUR only source, since LE isn't gonna call all of us posting here personally.....although a girl can dream, right?)

But like you said, none of that is about TN and really just goes to prove how all of it is interconnected on the interwebz.

I still like TN's new hair color.

This post references a quote by HH that asks the question as to why TN has and still appears to support MC no matter what, post was questioning why... The post above does not answer that or even address that question. It is frustrating to me. Every time someone (goes on and on) questions such things or people, it is met with not an answer, but a version of what is stated in this quote above. JMVHO
Perhaps if you read further back you would have seen the post I made where I directly answered exactly why I thought TN "supported" Misty. The post you chose to quote was a follow up post made by me.

I really do not understand the anger toward Teresa N. She is Haleigh's grandmother, she loved her very much as far as I can tell. Ronald is her child, no one wants to think their child could be possible of murder, much less murder of their own child. And as things stand right now, she has no reason to think this of RC.
I can understand why she "enables" Misty, she doesn't want to think her darling grandbaby is no longer with us! To allow herself to go there would be to admit that Haleigh may not be coming back. It's similar to a person who's spouse is cheating, they rationlize away the signs because to own up to them would mean something they are not ready to handle. (And NO I am NOT comparing a child disappearence to cheating, 'cause I know that question is coming.)

I think that if some concrete proof comes forth, from LE, you will see a different Teresa.

I found your post on this, thanks for clearing this up. I will have to use the statement that we will have to agree to disagree on the reason for TN's actions tho...:twocents:

Unless I'm mistaken, you've made numerous posts in many threads regarding LE's lack of information in this case, how the public does not know what they know, and various other ways of saying it.

Asking NayNay if there was a party could just as easily been to verify that there WAS no party and it could be that LE will close off that avenue of excuses as they narrow the where Misty was loop.

But you state again here that LE isn't letting us know what's what, which would actually AGREE with what I said that LE isn't telling the media (which would in fact then be OUR only source, since LE isn't gonna call all of us posting here personally.....although a girl can dream, right?)

But like you said, none of that is about TN and really just goes to prove how all of it is interconnected on the interwebz.

I still like TN's new hair color.

You are not mistaken. I absolutely have made numerous reports about LE's lack of information in this case. I am not going to go back and look at every post I have made in this case and explain my motivation for saying it. I have held the opinion that LE has little information in this case because honestly up until the last few months I felt like the case was growing cold because it was beginning to seem like there was no movement . I have no way of knowing if all these "bombshells" have been known to LE this entire time. But ya know what? I want to be wrong about LE, I want to be proved wrong, because the more information they have, the better chances that Haleigh is going to be brought home where she belongs. It is not about my opinions being right, it is about finding Haleigh.

my bold..again I want to re-iterate that it's not about you being right or me being right. It's about Haleigh

In this case, I think it would take either someone who is desperate to find a child. I wouldn't let Misty out of my sight until I got my child back.

I might have missed Ron speaking highly of Misty as I don't always watch the HLN shows; the past several times he has said 1) that the story she tells him is consistent, and 2) that he doesn't care where the investigation leads (in terms of a guilty party) just so it leads to Haleigh. If my husband "defended" me that way, I would wonder about my marriage.

I guess what bothers me about TN is -- Just like RC does, she's always answering questions with statements like, "I don't know about that" and "She's not answering those questions". I know she loves Haleigh and wants her home, no question. BUT I just don't get how she (and RC) sit around and not find things out. Haleigh is MISSING! Those questions she "doesn't know about" the answers to . . . FIND THEM OUT! Those questions "she's not answering" . . . BEAT THE FREAKIN ANSWERS OUT OF HER! Here we have the last person to see Haleigh alive and it seems they are sitting around drumming their fingers, tip-toeing around MC.

And then there's that little matter of how RC was always able to get off on all his charges he's been arrested for in the past . . . hmmmm, maybe TN knows?

Since this is the TN thread I want to make a comment even though it could also be said in the NG thread.

Every time I hear Nancy or whoever say that TN is joining them tonight I am a little surprised. I have to give her props for never turning down a chance to speak out for Haleigh. I am sure she knows that she will face extremely tough questions and open herself up for possible ridicule, but she doesn't let that stop her from showing up for Haleigh.

One thing I think we forget is that searching for a missing child in this vast world is not an easy task. Only the person or persons who took Haleigh know where she is. As has been discussed elsewhere, the actual official searches for Haleigh ended pretty quickly. We've also seen how often searches are not fruitful or searchers are close to the eventual body and nothing is found. Shawn Hornbeck was alive and a teenager living not all that far from his family and he wasn't "found."

In terms of asking questions, LE often just refuses to tell families anything--sometimes for years and years. There are cases where the missing person's property is held in evidence room and never returned. Just as they don't tell us what we would like to know, they also don't answer the family's questions if they perceive it will jeopardize the investigation (and probably just because that is how they do it.) We also don't know in this or any other case what HAS been shared, what LE shared that has to be confidential, or what LE might have asked families to do or not do. I think it's useless to castigate the families of the missing or of murder victims for not doing what we think they should do--because we only know what HLN shows us on TV.

One thing I think we forget is that searching for a missing child in this vast world is not an easy task. Only the person or persons who took Haleigh know where she is. As has been discussed elsewhere, the actual official searches for Haleigh ended pretty quickly. We've also seen how often searches are not fruitful or searchers are close to the eventual body and nothing is found. Shawn Hornbeck was alive and a teenager living not all that far from his family and he wasn't "found."

In terms of asking questions, LE often just refuses to tell families anything--sometimes for years and years. There are cases where the missing person's property is held in evidence room and never returned. Just as they don't tell us what we would like to know, they also don't answer the family's questions if they perceive it will jeopardize the investigation (and probably just because that is how they do it.) We also don't know in this or any other case what HAS been shared, what LE shared that has to be confidential, or what LE might have asked families to do or not do. I think it's useless to castigate the families of the missing or of murder victims for not doing what we think they should do--because we only know what HLN shows us on TV.
the thank you button was not enough. We all get very emotional when it comes to a young child being missing. :blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap