Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think it's a 360 or 180 or anything else.....your hearing what SOMEONE else thinks they heard her say. Not a good source at all.
Got to hear it from her DIRECTLY.

I don't know how good of a source Marlena Schivo is. She is a producer on the Nancy Grace show and was the person who was with TN in the tour of the mh on Nancy Grace. I guess she could be lying, but I don't know what her motive to do would be.

Cajun has posted that TN will be on Nancy Grace tomorrow night. Hopefully, we'll see what she has to say about Misty then.

I don't know how good of a source Marlena Schivo is. She is a producer on the Nancy Grace show and was the person who was with TN in the tour of the mh on Nancy Grace. I guess she could be lying, but I don't know what her motive to do would be.

Cajun has posted that TN will be on Nancy Grace tomorrow night. Hopefully, we'll see what she has to say about Misty then.
\

I don't think she is lying.....I think people sometimes hear what they want to hear. I also think that people take things out of context.
I can say something....and you can think it means something else. :waitasec:

Just saying.....;)

MO is that TN and RC are arrogant. They are giving us the impression that they can do what LE can't. Both of these people are into control. TN has stated how wonderful Misty is and how Haleigh absolutely wanted RC to marry her..She insinuated that Misty is better than Crystal and the children love Misty more than Crystal. She seemed to have a sparkle when she revealed this to us.

Today I listened to her begging TM to "go get Misty...she is ready to crack..it is time." Time for what? She says Misty is following RC around and won't let him be alone. Really TN? Are you getting this info from your son?

I see where RC learned to speak out of both sides of his mouth. The apple doesn't far from the tree. And in this case I don't think the apple ever fell. It's still hanging on the branches.

\

I don't think she is lying.....I think people sometimes hear what they want to hear. I also think that people take things out of context.
I can say something....and you can think it means something else. :waitasec:

Just saying.....;)

I agree that people CAN take things out of context--but did you watch the video I just posted??? It's TN standing right next to Misty and giving her a ringing endorsement....this makes me deeply question TN's lack of discernment....MOO

MO is that TN and RC are arrogant. They are giving us the impression that they can do what LE can't. Both of these people are into control. TN has stated how wonderful Misty is and how Haleigh absolutely wanted RC to marry her..She insinuated that Misty is better than Crystal and the children love Misty more than Crystal. She seemed to have a sparkle when she revealed this to us.

Today I listened to her begging TM to "go get Misty...she is ready to crack..it is time." Time for what? She says Misty is following RC around and won't let him be alone. Really TN? Are you getting this info from your son?

I see where RC learned to speak out of both sides of his mouth. The apple doesn't far from the tree. And in this case I don't think the apple ever fell. It's still hanging on the branches.

I see PBD....JMO

Did you mean BPD, HH?...

yes borderline...little dyslexic here..--the abandonment issues seem prevalent....drug abuse/anger-...and, sorry wrong if thread...but I wonder if MC isn't the poster child here...but RC exhibits many possible traits...JMO

TN is giving mixed messages. This latest release with She and RC both agreeing to get Misty is odd.

If Misty acted alone.....she is in danger being where she is.
If Misty knows others close by that are involved.....she is in danger being where she is.

This is a no-win situation for Misty.

BPs are classics for twisting your words and they use the same words against you...you wind up scratching your head. You will never see it coming. No matter how much training you have, they can get you.

The media is experiencing them at their best and the media is befuddled. Playing these games is all part of the routine. When you get confused, that is when you know, something is veeeeery wrong with the picture.

In contrast, none of us have been confused with Crystal or Marie. Some may not like them but these two are clear. There are no lies. They may struggle for words but they are not presenting a confusing picture.

With TN and RC......whole different story. People struggle to explain and to excuse their behaviors and words, when this happens, there is a problem

BPs are classics for twisting your words and they use the same words against you...you wind up scratching your head. You will never see it coming. No matter how much training you have, they can get you.

The media is experiencing them at their best and the media is befuddled. Playing these games is all part of the routine. When you get confused, that is when you know, something is veeeeery wrong with the picture.

I have a close relative with BPD....the twists can kill you and the cunning is 2nd to nothing....I have lived it...

In contrast, none of us have been confused with Crystal or Marie. Some may not like them but these two are clear. There are no lies. They may struggle for words but they are not presenting a confusing picture.

With TN and RC......whole different story.

Again--I agree...CS/MG-IMO--did the best they were able and I don't think there was INTENTIONAL distortion...big difference..

Today we heard TN talking to TM....time to trap Misty..she's ready to crack. It is a matter of time before we hear from her that she is going to stand by her till she gets more evidence....as RC has just done.

Didn't the Anthonys also do this to TM? He wasn't able to fulfill their agenda, so he had to go. He must be getting pretty sick and tired of this carp by now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sleuth12345