Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
You would think RC would be the one in a meeting to discuss the case. Did he send his mom instead?

She has laid low during this latest debacle...so unlike her!

I guess I should start reading other places besides here. I must have missed this whole thing.

lol.....who is that Minn. guy? I must be lost too because your post read like a foreign language to me....lol

I'm sorry if I confused you or others, elle.

I was just asking if anyone had seen TN posting ANYTHING on the internet at any time - because I haven't.

Havent seen TN posting in any of the places I have read while surfing on the net.

I'm sorry if I confused you or others, elle.

I was just asking if anyone had seen TN posting ANYTHING on the internet at any time - because I haven't.

JMO I pray she doesnt surf and read any of the stuff either with all the lies and hurtful things said about her family.

I read around.

Oh, I know you are thoro and spend quite a bit of time on this case. But I really don't understand how "reading around" could confirm whether or not TN, or anyone else for that matter, does or does not post things on the internet.

If she reads here, she would see a lot of support.

Atherella, how would you know she is NOT reading or posting?

Havent seen TN posting in any of the places I have read while surfing on the net.

No, I haven't either Busy. But, I'm guessing Busylady isn't your real name, just as Shaymus at The Rock isn't mine. And we sure don't know,for a fact, the real names of the this forum's posters, either those who post frequently or those who lurk.

Where does TN live now, BTW? Is she still residing in Pomona Park?

Atherella, how would you know she is NOT reading or posting?

Well we couls assume or opine that she is not. However, unless you are TN or are with her 24/7, there is no way she could know. Some may believe that because it is what they have been told...IDK.

Well we couls assume or opine that she is not. However, unless you are TN or are with her 24/7, there is no way she could know. Some may believe that because it is what they have been told...IDK.

Yeah - that's what I think, too. So, it's hearsay. We can't prove or disprove it. But I'm guessing LE can, and may already have, with computer forensics.

JMO I pray she doesnt surf and read any of the stuff either with all the lies and hurtful things said about her family.
I pray every day that she will keep her head up, stay strong, and above all do it with a sense of knowing that people do care about her, her family, and Haleigh. While I also hope she doesn't read the negative things, I do want her to know there are positive messages from so many coming her way.

Maybe that "bird" will drop those messages in her ear and her heart.

ETA: In my opinion, I don't see Teresa as being the type to post anywhere unless she is upfront and honest about it being her. She doesn't have anything to hide, imo, and only wants to find Haleigh.

Yeah - that's what I think, too. So, it's hearsay since it can't possibly be supported by fact.

I suspect there are lots of facts in this case that we, online, are not privy to.

Not all of the parties in this case (attorneys, parents, grandparents, etc) are posting online, IMO.

I suspect there are lots of facts in this case that we, online, are not privy to.

Not all of the parties in this case (attorneys, parents, grandparents, etc) are posting online, IMO.

100% agreement on your first point. If this case goes to trial, we'll learn a lot, but we'll still never know all the facts, imo. However, my understanding is that, in this Formum, unless we can support our statements with published information, we should state that they are either an opinion or hearsay.

As to your second point, my opinion is that we don't know who is or isn't posting (including TN) and we will never will.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay