Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can anyone judge my objectivity? Do they know how I go about making such judgements or how I determine one person is believable over another?

When this case began, I did not know any of the people involved. I watched, studied, listened, read, and reviewed twice all of the information before deciding who to trust in this case.

My dear SeriouslySearching. I mentioned OTHERS' objectivity with no value system other than difference being applied. I made no mention of you personally. I stated "we" and "some" which are vague and collective in nature.

LE already has the answers to those questions and they do not need to reveal them to us. There is no point. They still do not know when or why Haleigh is missing though. When? Misty was actually asleep and so the time will never be known exactly. Why? They probably won't find this out until they find her or the person tells them. They know how...someone came in and abducted her. The crime committed is a child abduction and possible murder with the possibility she was sexually assaulted.
----------
JMO, but I don't think that LE knows with a certainty that Haleigh was "abducted". Has there been any evidence proving this theory? From the information I have researched, there has been no evidence that the doors were bumped or forced in any way. Misty claims to have no knowledge regarding how or when Haleigh actually disappeared. We also do not know if she is lying about even being at home that night, or even where the children were actually sleeping. At this point, I do not believe that Misty has told the truth, with the exception that Haleigh is gone, about much of anything in this case. Until a witness or witnesses comes forward with accurate information or Haleigh is "found", we may never know what really happened.

Have I missed any recent reports and/or interviews with TN ? She was such a strong presence at the beginning of the case. We heard from Ron, Misty and AS last week. But nothing, in the mainstream media, from TN. It would be interesting to get her take on Ron's criticism of the PCSO's investigation.

Have I missed any recent reports and/or interviews with TN ? She was such a strong presence at the beginning of the case. We heard from Ron, Misty and AS last week. But nothing, in the mainstream media, from TN. It would be interesting to get her take on Ron's criticism of the PCSO's investigation.

This family is in pain.....TN making a comment one way or the other will not make a difference. She was a strong presence in the beginning and when she was involved with her comments, Cobra, and all the hateful things said about her family...she defended them.

What is the point of her commenting? So she can be bashed... if I was a member of this family I would probably had a complete nervous breakdown...both sides.

This family is in pain.....TN making a comment one way or the other will not make a difference. She was a strong presence in the beginning and when she was involved with her comments, Cobra, and all the hateful things said about her family...she defended them.

What is the point of her commenting? So she can be bashed... if I was a member of this family I would probably had a complete nervous breakdown...both sides.

My interest is with her complete change in temperament. Something is holding her back. What is it? Knowledge?

She breaks my heart. :(

My interest is with her complete change in temperament. Something is holding her back. What is it? Knowledge?
I think she is so devastated that she is a basket case right now. She deserves compassion, IMO. I think this is the reason for her current low profile.

I think she is so devastated that she is a basket case right now. She deserves compassion, IMO. I think this is the reason for her current low profile.

I will reserve my compassion for the victim...HaLeigh Cummings.

I will reserve my compassion for the victim...HaLeigh Cummings.
Haligh's family members who are innocent of this crime are also victims and going through incredible pain. Somebody (or somebodies) is the perpetuator of this crime, but we as yet don't know who. These folks aren't perfect and we may dislike certain things about them or certain things that they do. But just because there may be things we don't like about someone doesn't mean that we shouldn't feel sorry for them if they are victims of an awful crime. Our dilemma is that since we don't know who the bad guy is (although we all have opinions), we don't really know yet who to hate.
I think it's only fair to try and separate the two feelings - dislike of people's habits & actions and dislike of a child snatcher.

Haligh's family members who are innocent of this crime are also victims and going through incredible pain. Somebody (or somebodies) is the perpetuator of this crime, but we as yet don't know who. These folks aren't perfect and we may dislike certain things about them or certain things that they do. But just because there may be things we don't like about someone doesn't mean that we shouldn't feel sorry for them if they are victims of an awful crime. Our dilemma is that since we don't know who the bad guy is (although we all have opinions), we don't really know yet who to hate.
I think it's only fair to try and separate the two feelings - dislike of people's habits & actions and dislike of a child snatcher.

My issue kamky is this: Until LE identifies the perp...it could be a family member. No way to feel sorry for the perp. I do not have any sympathy for Ronald Cummings if innocent. His violence and illegal behavior may well have allowed the crime to be committed. My give a d*mn for Mr. cummings is busted.

What is it...a broken heart....fear..... REMORSE....once all the facts come out and Haleigh is brought home to be buried............There will be a lot of REMORSE from a lot of people.

What happened to privately missing your missing baby.....

What is it...a broken heart....fear..... REMORSE....once all the facts come out and Haleigh is brought home to be buried............There will be a lot of REMORSE from a lot of people.

You may be satisfied that this family's behavior indicates innocence. IMHO it in no way does......not Ronald, not Teresa, not Grannie and not Misty.

You may be satisfied that this family's behavior indicates innocence. IMHO it in no way does......not Ronald, not Teresa, not Grannie and not Misty.

The only one I agree with is MC....
I think the lifestyle/criminal records/ of the immediate family members on both sides have nothing to do with Haleigh missing.

I am not GOD, so it is not my place to judge other's lives, I have a strong opinion on what happened to her and I do not think the family members have anything to do with this.

You have a strong opinion otherwise.

The only one I agree with is MC....
I think the lifestyle/criminal records/ of the immediate family members on both sides have nothing to do with Haleigh missing.

I am not GOD, so it is not my place to judge other's lives, I have a strong opinion on what happened to her and I do not think the family members have anything to do with this.

You have a strong opinion otherwise.

Yeah, I do. I am not GOD either...it is however, my right to judge if someone is choosing to break the law in our society repeatedly. We live in a civil society with laws and rules and it is each persons responsibility to abide by the laws here. Ronald Cummings and many of his kin choose not to, consistantly. He is violent and dangerous. When he is held accountable for his actions and pays the penalty...and then chooses to repent...which means turn away from his behavior (illegal, I mean) THEN I will not judge him. Until then it is my right as a citizen to want him brought to justice.

Since this is TN's thread...when she stops enabling her son to disobey the law of the land...then I will not judge her...if she cooperates with LE.

IF she is ever brought home. I am doubting it at this point, because certain people are not cooperating with LE. It's ridiculous. Poor Haleigh.

Did something happen on the internet around the 12th or 13th of July that I missed?

I personally haven't seen TN posting anything anywhere at any time. If someone would kindly point me to WTH that Minnesota guy is talking about with regards to TN spreading stuff on the internet, I'd sure like to see it.

(Help - I am once again completely lost. This is a sincere request - I'm not being argumentative nor rhetorical. I just have no idea what they're talking about.)

p.s. I've seen his crazy site, so please don't direct me there. Just anyplace that TN supposedly posted info about the investigation.

lol.....who is that Minn. guy? I must be lost too because your post read like a foreign language to me....lol

Did something happen on the internet around the 12th or 13th of July that I missed?

I personally haven't seen TN posting anything anywhere at any time. If someone would kindly point me to WTH that Minnesota guy is talking about with regards to TN spreading stuff on the internet, I'd sure like to see it.

(Help - I am once again completely lost. This is a sincere request - I'm not being argumentative nor rhetorical. I just have no idea what they're talking about.)

p.s. I've seen his crazy site, so please don't direct me there. Just anyplace that TN supposedly posted info about the investigation.

Teresa is NOT posting anything on the internet.

lol.....who is that Minn. guy? I must be lost too because your post read like a foreign language to me....lol

Timothy Holmseth. He is an investigative journalist. He has interviewed several people involved in this case. There is an audio on his website right now of Cobra discussing Teresa's horrible treatment at the hands of PCSO in July after she went in for a meeting to discuss HaLeigh's case.

I don't think I can link his site. If you google his name, maybe it will help? If not, I can point you in the right direction.

I believe that the inference is: Teresa through intermediaries or herself (we do know that posters have admitted speaking with this family by phone) has released info online that LE did not want her to. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Katarinadil