Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is that LE did not call and send anyone to talk to Crystal that morning. Yes, they could have done it and should have done it. They should have done a lot of things differently!!

Crystal could not have been gabbing on the phone with Marie and her dad until well after 5:00 am if LE sent someone to check her out. She would have been a bit preoccupied explaining exactly where she had been the previous evening until that morning at 3:49 am instead.

You are stating things as facts, when it is your opinion. How do you know LE did not go and talk to Crystal that day? We now know that they did search her home, and walked over the property, this was stated in the report of the last search, so it could have been done that day. And this could have been one of the reasons she might have been late getting to Satsuma.
"Gabbing on the phone with Marie??" Isn't that being a little disrespectful??
You don't know WHO she was talking to besides her statement that she talked to Johnny. She could have been calling LE there in Baker Co. to come and talk to her, or friends to watch the baby, or any number of people. You are assuming too much, IMO.

Respectfully snipped to this point:

If LE has the answers, then one might ask why they are not clearing anyone. NO ONE. You stated above that they need to tell the public, but here you state there is no point (I bolded both statements for clarity). I can't figure out how you imagine that Crystal's family (your primary theory) abducted her for sexual assault purposes. Care to clarify that?

BBM IF LE has answers, one needs to ask WHY LE isn't giving out any information. Something stinks here and I believe the FBI or another resputable agency needs to get involved before this child is lost forever, alive or dead. Some LE agency, with real TEETH, needs to give a good, hard look at Putnam County, Florida. It wouldn't hurt to look at the rest of the state either.

My opinion only

Respectfully snipped to this point:

BBM IF LE has answers, one needs to ask WHY LE isn't giving out any information. Something stinks here and I believe the FBI or another resputable agency needs to get involved before this child is lost forever, alive or dead. Some LE agency, with real TEETH, needs to give a good, hard look at Putnam County, Florida. It wouldn't hurt to look at the rest of the state either.

My opinion only

Can't the state police take over local cases? I think PCSO is nothing but a bunch of Keystone Cops or Boudler PD, whichever. I wonder if they ever processed the evidence that wasn't processed as of a month ago or if they followed up on anymore of those tips they haven't looked at?

I want them to clear Crystal immediately, I think they owe her that much. LE needs to put an end to some of the suffering she has experienced at the hands of The Cummings Clan.

QUESTION ONE: Since LE is having problems with the 7:00pm to 3:00 am timeline they need to find out WHY TN felt the need to send family over there between 7 and 8 that night

QUESTION TWO: and WHY there was no mention of GGMS ever visiting the trailer until almost two weeks after Haleigh disappeared.

STATEMENT ONE: They need to be investigated as to WHY none of them are able to keep their stories straight

STATEMENT TWO: and they need to reveal the time that Ron C really clocked in to work.

IIRC, LE has stated they don't know what crime has been committed. They need to find out. No way should Ron C, TN, GGMS or Misty be cleared until they do.

JMO
I do believe LE has the answers to everything asked and addressed above. LE stated they don't know what crime has been committed awhile back, IIRC. We do not know if this has changed with further investigation and the forensic testing they had not completed at that time.

However, they have said they are treating this as an abduction. As long as it is being treated as an abduction...they have to keep the option open she was murdered since there is nothing pointing to her still being alive and that a sexual assault could be the reason for the abduction.

A sexual assault doesn't rule out an abduction from Crystal's side of the family. It could be a stranger or a family member who would want a 5 yo female for that reason.

I do not feel it is neccessary for them to reveal when he went to work, verify if he picked up Haleigh from the bus stop, or other things which they do not appear to find relevant in their own initial timeline.

Can't the state police take over local cases? I think PCSO is nothing but a bunch of Keystone Cops or Boudler PD, whichever. I wonder if they ever processed the evidence that wasn't processed as of a month ago or if they followed up on anymore of those tips they haven't looked at?
Isn't this the reason for the round table discussions?

Which people have been treated as suspects?
Isn't it obvious that Misty has been treated as a suspect/POI even if they have not named her as such? Dragging her in for questioning time after time indicates they do "suspect" her, imo. It is understandable, but if they cannot find any reason to arrest her after this period of time and all of the interrogations she has endured...maybe it is time to clear her and move on with the investigation.

Teresa has stated she has only been asked to take one polygraph and the questioning was what she would consider to be normal. It doesn't sound like they have treated her like they believe her to be involved other than she is the grandparent and had access to Haleigh. Time for them to clear her, imo.

Wanting information about the 7:00 pm to 3:00am time frame indicates to me they may not believe Haleigh was last seen alive and well as was claimed by GGMS.

Wanting information about the 7:00 pm to 3:00am time frame indicates to me they may not believe Haleigh was last seen alive and well as was claimed by GGMS.

I can understand why they may want to include that time frame to verify anything or anyone else seen around the area. I don't think it is a reflection on GGMS.

I can understand why they may want to include that time frame to verify anything or anyone else seen around the area. I don't think it is a reflection on GGMS.

We'll just have to agree to disagree. GGMS stated she was there after 7:00 pm and saw Haleigh alive and well on the front porch eating dinner. TN stated she sent family over there sometime between 7pm and 8pm.

As I see it IF LE is having a problem with the 7:00 pm to 3:00 am time frame that includes what TN and GGMS have stated.

As of the last AH reporting and comments that LE is still waiting. Whether you believe AH and hos sources that is up to you.

LE isn't speaking. Do you really think there is a "leak" in the department that is slipping information to Art Harris? Sure sounds like a rumor, IMO.

I thought we weren't allowed to discuss what Art writes here because he isn't a legit news source?

Interesting that you point that out as it was your question that took us off topic. There are many times that tabloids have broken a story that turned out to be factual. We each can pick and choose who we believe.
Hmmm...was it really?

Back to Teresa then...

It would be wonderful if she decided to come out with an interview soon. I would support every effort for her to bring Haleigh back into the media. Maybe Greta will end with the political things and go back to helping find our missing once again. I think Teresa respects Greta and Greta would give her an opportunity to shine the light back onto Haleigh away from all the custody drama brought on by KP, MS, and CS (which is why I think Greta and others stopped running Haleigh's story).

Hmmm...was it really?

Back to Teresa then...

It would be wonderful if she decided to come out with an interview soon. I would support every effort for her to bring Haleigh back into the media. Maybe Greta will end with the political things and go back to helping find our missing once again. I think Teresa respects Greta and Greta would give her an opportunity to shine the light back onto Haleigh away from all the custody drama brought on by KP, MS, and CS (which is why I think Greta and others stopped running Haleigh's story).

I would love to see Teresa give an interview. It's about time someone in HaLeigh's family gets out there and demands some answers from PCSO! Where is HaLeigh? It's been 5 months already and she isn't home with her family where she belongs. I think Teresa would make a wonderful spokesperson for the family. Nothing like a fired up grandmother who wants answers, and IMO, that is Teresa.

I would love to see Teresa give an interview. It's about time someone in HaLeigh's family gets out there and demands some answers from PCSO! Where is HaLeigh? It's been 5 months already and she isn't home with her family where she belongs. I think Teresa would make a wonderful spokesperson for the family. Nothing like a fired up grandmother who wants answers, and IMO, that is Teresa.
Yes! I think she is a wonderful spokesperson for the family and for Haleigh. Her love for Haleigh and Rj is evident in every interview I have seen her do. I want her to step forward and show her strength as the loving grandmother who has had enough.

IS she fired up? Wonder why if TN is 'all that you assume' her to be, isn't she out there giving an interview? What is she doing to help find HaLeigh, as a matter of fact? Look, I don't doubt for a minute that TN loves HaLeigh with all her heart and soul, but the fact that she is not 'out there' keeping HaLeighs name in the news...maybe to even put pressure on LE speaks volumes to me. Seems to me that the whole Cummings family have just been as quiet as church mouses and I have to wonder why...:(

as a side note- I don't believe that TN or GGMS had anything to do with Haleighs 'disappearance', but I sure believe they have a good idea now about what happened that night

ALL of the above is JUST MY VERY HUMBLE OPINION.

IS she fired up? Wonder why if TN is 'all that you assume' her to be, isn't she out there giving an interview? What is she doing to help find HaLeigh, as a matter of fact? Look, I don't doubt for a minute that TN loves HaLeigh with all her heart and soul, but the fact that she is not 'out there' keeping HaLeighs name in the news...maybe to even put pressure on LE speaks volumes to me. Seems to me that the whole Cummings family have just been as quiet as church mouses and I have to wonder why...:(

as a side note- I don't believe that TN or GGMS had anything to do with Haleighs 'disappearance', but I sure believe they have a good idea now about what happened that night

ALL of the above is JUST MY VERY HUMBLE OPINION.

I have to ask... do you know Teresa? Do you know what she is quietly doing? Do you know whether she is in contact with LE? For all you or anyone else knows, she is in constant contact with them. Just because you do not "hear" about things in the media or through the various "blogging sites" doesn't necessarily mean things are or are not happening, IMO.

ALL of the family, on ALL sides are very quiet in the media. Perhaps LE wants it that way (IMO). That doesn't mean that things are not going on behind the scenes.

Wow. So now because TN should be a spokesperson for the family, because she isn't speaking, she's behind the scenes.....uh, speaking. Okay.

If LE asked Teresa not to talk, she would adhere to their request, IMO. This could very well be the reason she isn't doing interviews, IMO. We are just stating we would like to see her speak up. <<< FACT

I have to ask... do you know Teresa? Do you know what she is quietly doing? Do you know whether she is in contact with LE? For all you or anyone else knows, she is in constant contact with them. Just because you do not "hear" about things in the media or through the various "blogging sites" doesn't necessarily mean things are or are not happening, IMO.

ALL of the family, on ALL sides are very quiet in the media. Perhaps LE wants it that way (IMO). That doesn't mean that things are not going on behind the scenes.

Nope, sure don't know her, do you? For all you or anyone else knows she isn't in contact with LE at all, right? I don't 'claim' to know any parties here and what I stated is MY OPINION as posted very clearly on my post that you quoted. btw, last time I checked, I AM entitled to MVHO whether you agree with it or not, correct? :tsktsk:

Nope, sure don't know her, do you? For all you or anyone else knows she isn't in contact with LE at all, right? I don't 'claim' to know any parties here and what I stated is MY OPINION as posted very clearly on my post that you quoted. btw, last time I checked, I AM entitled to MVHO whether you agree with it or not, correct? :tsktsk:

You sure are entitled to your opinion. Even when it is followed by little angry faces at the end of it. ;)

Whether or not I know Teresa is irrelevant. I am not making any 'claims' whatsoever. Everything I post here is simply my opinion.

No one from EITHER side of the family is really speaking to the media asking for HaLeigh's return. The last people we saw speak to the media were Ron and Teresa when they gave an interview to a Jacksonville station in May asking for HaLeigh's return. IMO, it makes sense that LE has asked the families not to speak to the media. LE has been tightlipped this entire case. They obviously do not want information being released. It is not farfetched, IMO, that they don't want the families speaking to the media.

That said, I still would like to see the family speaking out on behalf of HaLeigh. I think Teresa would make a wonderful spokesperson for the family. She is well spoken, and a caring grandmother. IMO.

If LE asked Teresa not to talk, she would adhere to their request, IMO. This could very well be the reason she isn't doing interviews, IMO. We are just stating we would like to see her speak up. <<< FACT

I admire the Cummings clan, they are respectful and quiet imo, and ignore the blog wars and other carp imo. Marie did a recent interview saying basically LE has asked them to be quiet and not speak to the press, as she did just that. Weird imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MissHalle