Teresa N., Haleigh's paternal grandmother

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't really see where it would have made any difference. Haleigh was still missing a couple of hours later, and she's still missing now several months after the fact.

Just speaking for myself but if I were LE and the mother of a missing child that lives 80 something miles away takes 7 hours or so to get there then I would wonder why so long. I have a curious mind and I would want to know why the delay, the reason and where they were the 7 hours preceding their arrival and what they were doing during that time.

Just speaking for myself but if I were LE and the mother of a missing child that lives 80 something miles away takes 7 hours or so to get there then I would wonder why so long. I have a curious mind and I would want to know why the delay, the reason and where they were the 7 hours preceding their arrival and what they were doing during that time.

I'm sure you're right and they have asked her all about her whereabouts, checked her cell phone records, and verified any potential sightings, alibis or security cam records. No arrest as yet.

Oh the media gets it so wrong all the time, it is a wonder any of them have jobs.

I don't think any real news reporters or journalists have talked to anyone in the family. The only ones to do so were the Geraldo's of the world and, even though she cracks me up sometimes, NG is in that same pot as he.

What we get is rumors from questionable sources. The so called reporters now use each other as a "source" of information. No one corroborates anything before they air it and they never quote the individuals they talk too. They interpret the answers, they substitute words but do not quote. And they aren't careful about it at all.

I think we'd get more accurate information from the nearest liquor store than we do from these cable newsertainment shows.

Ita and I think imo that the LE need to come forward and make a presser. to stop all the rumors or at least address a couple geez it is getting so bad now.

I don't really have a dog in this fight, but I don't know how Baker County handles something like this. If the Dad lives in Satsuma and the mother in Baker County, I would think that Satsuma would contact Baker County and someone would be calling Crystal at home to interview her. I would think they would send someone to the home. I only say this, as they wouldn't want to wait until she drove there. They would want answers immediately as to anyone she could think of in her area or friends or enemies that may have taken her. I would bet they would also send LE to her home from Baker county to "check things out" to make sure she wasn't in her home somewhere or on the property. I know it takes time to get one LE County to inform and update another County and drive there and interview them. That is how I understand it to happen where I live, but I am only guessing that could be ONE of the reasons she couldn't just jump in a car and go. They also don't want a distraught mother racing across a County to get there. So just my thoughts.

Your thoughts would be correct. All it takes is one phone call from PCSO to BCSO and deputies would have been dispatched to do a cursory search for Haleigh and to interview the mother. Not a problem for LE, it's what they all get paid for and they do cooperate with other agencies as well. We do know now that the property was searched in the beginning, not a full-out forensics search, but just a quick look around to make sure Crystal did not have her hidden somewhere. Just because LE did not release the details of their every move in those first few hours, does not mean it wasn't done. It's not their duty to keep the public informed of who they talk to.
As for Crystal's arrival time, we really do not know the exact time she got there. All things considered, I really don't see why the uproar over what time she got to Satsuma, any more than I can see why the haggling over 27 minutes between the time Misty woke up until they made the 911 call. There is no gurantee that she woke up right at the stroke of 3:00, is there? Obesessing over these little details or assuming the worst is not helping find Haleigh.

The problem is that LE did not call and send anyone to talk to Crystal that morning. Yes, they could have done it and should have done it. They should have done a lot of things differently!!

Crystal could not have been gabbing on the phone with Marie and her dad until well after 5:00 am if LE sent someone to check her out. She would have been a bit preoccupied explaining exactly where she had been the previous evening until that morning at 3:49 am instead.

Ita and I think imo that the LE need to come forward and make a presser. to stop all the rumors or at least address a couple geez it is getting so bad now.
Yes, they do need to have a presser. Their case is and has been in the toilet since the beginning. They need to get off the pot and DO SOMETHING constructive which includes informing the public of people cleared and POIs at this point.

I want them to clear Teresa immediately. I think they owe her that much. (I also want them to clear Ronald if they know he has nothing to do with her going missing. I could understand why it may be more difficult to clear Misty...but I believe they could if they wanted to do so.)

LE needs to put an end to their suffering the injustices the Sheffield/Griffis clan has put them through to date over the custody battle and their sour grapes, imo.

I want them to clear Crystal immediately, I think they owe her that much. LE needs to put an end to some of the suffering she has experienced at the hands of The Cummings Clan.

Since LE is having problems with the 7:00pm to 3:00 am timeline they need to find out WHY TN felt the need to send family over there between 7 and 8 that night and WHY there was no mention of GGMS ever visiting the trailer until almost two weeks after Haleigh disappeared. They need to be investigated as to WHY none of them are able to keep their stories straight and they need to reveal the time that Ron C really clocked in to work.

IIRC, LE has stated they don't know what crime has been committed. They need to find out. No way should Ron C, TN, GGMS or Misty be cleared until they do.

JMO

Teresa has played no part in this case except to be a loving grandmother who dearly wants Haleigh home. She has done nothing wrong in any way that I have ever heard or seen. She is not a suspect. She has not been treated as a suspect because they see no reason to do so.

I want them to clear Crystal immediately, I think they owe her that much. LE needs to put an end to some of the suffering she has experienced at the hands of The Cummings Clan.

Since LE is having problems with the 7:00pm to 3:00 am timeline they need to find out WHY TN felt the need to send family over there between 7 and 8 that night and WHY there was no mention of GGMS ever visiting the trailer until almost two weeks after Haleigh disappeared. They need to be investigated as to WHY none of them are able to keep their stories straight and they need to reveal the time that Ron C really clocked in to work.

IIRC, LE has stated they don't know what crime has been committed. They need to find out. No way should Ron C, TN, GGMS or Misty be cleared until they do.

JMO
LE already has the answers to those questions and they do not need to reveal them to us. There is no point. They still do not know when or why Haleigh is missing though. When? Misty was actually asleep and so the time will never be known exactly. Why? They probably won't find this out until they find her or the person tells them. They know how...someone came in and abducted her. The crime committed is a child abduction and possible murder with the possibility she was sexually assaulted.

Teresa has played no part in this case except to be a loving grandmother who dearly wants Haleigh home. She has done nothing wrong in any way that I have ever heard or seen. She is not a suspect. She has not been treated as a suspect because they see no reason to do so.

I don't recall seeing her name cleared.

LE already has the answers to those questions and they do not need to reveal them to us. There is no point. They still do not know when or why Haleigh is missing though. When? Misty was actually asleep and so the time will never be known exactly. Why? They probably won't find this out until they find her or the person tells them. They know how...someone came in and abducted her. The crime committed is a child abduction and possible murder with the possibility she was sexually assaulted.

You have no proof Misty was actually asleep..And since LE doesn't know what crime was committed, there is no proof she was abducted by anyone. IMHO.. I doubt Misty slept at all that night.

BBM I don't believe ANY of US were there to see or hear what wrongs may have been done. It seems many of us are going on our feelings, groping in the dark, if you will.

You further state (about TN, the subject of this thread), "She is not a suspect." Well, as of this writing, there are NO suspects, related or otherwise. As for a reason to treat her as a suspect, it doesn't mean they have/have not a reason to do so - it only means they don't have enough evidence on ANYONE to name a suspect.

IF this case is ever solved, and I have to agree LE appears to have botched it royally, we may ALL be surprised at what parts certain members of this cast of characters played.

My opinion only

LE already has the answers to those questions and they do not need to reveal them to us. There is no point.

"I" don't know they have the answers to ANY questions except Haleigh is GONE.

They still do not know when or why Haleigh is missing though. When? Misty was actually asleep and so the time will never be known exactly. Why? They probably won't find this out until they find her or the person tells them. They know how...someone came in and abducted her. The crime committed is a child abduction and possible murder with the possibility she was sexually assaulted.

BBM No, we do NOT know that Misty was actually asleep. We don't even KNOW if Misty was actually in the MH during the time Haleigh was taken. We don't even KNOW if Haleigh was taken out of the MH. "We" don't know ANYTHING except no one has been CLEARED and Haleigh has been gone for over 5 months.

My opinion only

BBM That has not been stated by LE.

The problem is that LE did not call and send anyone to talk to Crystal that morning. Yes, they could have done it and should have done it. They should have done a lot of things differently!!

Crystal could not have been gabbing on the phone with Marie and her dad until well after 5:00 am if LE sent someone to check her out. She would have been a bit preoccupied explaining exactly where she had been the previous evening until that morning at 3:49 am instead.

How are you privy to information that there was no dispatch to Crystal's house that morning? You've insisted consistently that she dawdled and took her pretty little time to get to Satsuma. Seems to me your theory would allow plenty of opportunity to have LE drive over and talk with her. I do find it curious that you accept that Crystal was burning up the phone lines to find out what was going on.

Yes, they do need to have a presser. Their case is and has been in the toilet since the beginning. They need to get off the pot and DO SOMETHING constructive which includes informing the public of people cleared and POIs at this point.

I want them to clear Teresa immediately. I think they owe her that much. (I also want them to clear Ronald if they know he has nothing to do with her going missing. I could understand why it may be more difficult to clear Misty...but I believe they could if they wanted to do so.)

LE needs to put an end to their suffering the injustices the Sheffield/Griffis clan has put them through to date over the custody battle and their sour grapes, imo.

Since they have not ruled out anyone as a suspect, I think you're correct that they should at least begin paring down the possibilities. If TN is at the top of your list, let us hope they can soon do that. Five months later and they haven't cleared her is interesting to me. You would think with all your assurances that she has done nothing but be a grieving granny that they would have. All in good time, eh? However, the injustice of not having her name cleared is not due to the Sheffield/Griffis folks. As you say, LE is the one who needs to clear her.

If LE has the answers, then one might ask why they are not clearing anyone. NO ONE. You stated above that they need to tell the public, but here you state there is no point (I bolded both statements for clarity). I can't figure out how you imagine that Crystal's family (your primary theory) abducted her for sexual assault purposes. Care to clarify that?

Which people have been treated as suspects?

Nobody's been cleared. Nobody's a suspect. LE isn't giving out any information or seeking the help of the public except a "tip" line. "IF" LE botches this case and it goes cold, I believe "we/all of us here" need to make sure they answer for it.

My opinion only

Nobody's been cleared. Nobody's a suspect. LE isn't giving out any information or seeking the help of the public except a "tip" line. "IF" LE botches this case and it goes cold, I believe "we/all of us here" need to make sure they answer for it.

My opinion only

I don't think there is any "IF" they botched the case, I think they did botch this case. I think that everyone that is not a POI needs to be publicly cleared. I have loss all faith in PCSO ever solving this case, I hope they prove me wrong but I doubt they do.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FreeDumb11