Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What about the minute he said I'd give my life for my childs life back , and down on the ground he goes. That to me was very telling and i think at that time he knew he had said something he shouldn't have said before thinking. ....Just my opinion only....

BBM - So right and he had to do something dramatic to dismiss what he just said. You're really bright!

Some posts were removed. If you feel that a post is off topic, please use your alert button for a mod to determine and take care of if necessary. That's our job. :wink:

:dance: Thank goodness someone feels like I do. TN's unrequited love and defense of her son spoke loud and clear imo. TN was there soon after Haleigh went missing and arrived in what one writer called the speed of sound. Mrs N imo knows exactly what went on the night Haleigh disappeared and she will defend her son till the bitter end.

So why isn't she giving him any hope he'll get out of the drug charges? [That's my take on things, but like I mentioned on another thread, I'm way sleepy.]

What about the minute he said I'd give my life for my childs life back , and down on the ground he goes. That to me was very telling and i think at that time he knew he had said something he shouldn't have said before thinking. ....Just my opinion only....

BBM - So right and he had to do something dramatic to dismiss what he just said. You're really bright!

JMO - this is brilliant!

Could Ron's whole family be in on the drug selling? Didn't they all go to Mexico together? I can't imagine why anyone living in Florida would even want to go all the way to just Mexico hauling little kids with them, and highly doubt that they went to one of the popular resort areas. Maybe that's why all the excuses and enabling.

Well, RC was arrested in September for drugs. Didn't he go to Mexico in August? I think he left the kids with GMA, afterall, we are talking an infant and a toddler....no way Jose...MO

The Today show was showing this morning a segment on Haleigh and the arrests, says they will have an interview this morning with the Grandmother. I am only assuming this is TN, but wanted to give heads up that one of the grandmother's will be on this morning.

Thank you for all you do Patty G.-- I am rubbing my hands together in anticipation! You're great! :dance:

And, I'm glad Teresa is coming forward-- I always have a little hope reserved for a "new" behavior out of her... maybe today will be the day. :innocent:

When Ron went to Texas and Mexico, he took the two children. I don't recall Teresa or any family going with him.

Thanks Patty!

Wow, whole lotta same old same old! Didn't even acknowledge that Jr. is with Crystal now... obfuscate, deflect, Misty knows "something"... yadayadayada. What a disappointment!! Am I surprised? No. :banghead:

Sniff snifff, hufff, swallow, sniff... :sick:

Thanks Patty!

Wow, whole lotta same old same old! Didn't even acknowledge that Jr. is with Crystal now... obfuscate, deflect, Misty knows "something"... yadayadayada. What a disappointment!! Am I surprised? No. :banghead:

Sniff snifff, hufff, swallow, sniff... :sick:

ITA... SOS...As far as I am concerned..Just her talking out of both sides of her mouth again when it comes to what she thinks Misty knows...
That doesn't surprise me though..I suspect last thing she wants is for the truth to be revealed about her son or information revealed she has known what happened from the beginning..
Personally, I believe she looks scared to death... As she very well should be...JMO

I see she brought along with her some new pictures of Haleigh and Jr. I suppose she will be paid a licensing fee for those. Raising some cash for Ron's bond, I suspect.

Same ole, same ole.

Thank you, PattyG, for recording it for us.

I think TN's face looks thinner.

Maybe she can explain, since she passes out so many flyers, why Haleigh's flyer is no longer up at the Satsuma Kangaroo.

I am not buying they have done much of anything to find Haleigh at all. The only time we know they are still alive is when another ring in the circus is added by themselves and they start calling the press to yak or end up in jail.

Pretty much the same ole same ole from Teresa. She still doesn't totally throw Misty under the bus, though. That, alone makes me think she still needs Misty to play her part. I don't think she wants to totally tick Misty off, for fear of her breaking, despite what she says.

Thanks Patty for the taping :)

She forgot to mention that Ron wasn't suppossed to be hanging out with Misty and she dragged his butt into this. That statement, plus Ron's recent jail interview (didn't buy tattoo, Misty was in the car first and he was called over by his "friend") show that Ron has been talking to mom and mom wants him to disconnect from Misty. Well, it's too late for that, IMO.

I hope Misty's lawyer is keeping her informed of all these public statements, just in case Misty has some info she'd like to throw out there for public or LE consumption.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71