Teresa Neves - Statements About Arrests & Her Opinion

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, we going to see another Cindy A. act "IMO". I understand parents that stand behind their children, but come on. One doesn't report her child missing for 31 days:furious: and the other one leaves the children with a minor/druggie:furious: and who knows what else. Shame on them!:truce:

Well, I am sure that this won't go over well, but out of all the players in this tragedy I have liked Teresa the best. I believe she is in big denial and loves her son. Truthfully, from the very beginning I pegged Chyrstal and her mother as drug users. I did not like them. Teresa is the only person who I think is a kind, caring person of any of them. Am I the only one on WS that thinks this way? Not that I can't change my mind, depends on what she does or says from now on. Did Teresa not raise Ron?

FLIP...FLOP...

Guess seeing Ronald and Misty together doesn't touch her heart anymore....

Yes, TN and rc share the same genetics and emotional make-up.

(bbm) And the same twisted pathology. TN is a shrewd operator and a cunning manipulator thru and thru. Exploitative, willing to use guile, deceit, flattery, wiles, w/e it takes until you outlive their purposes, when they'll chew you up, spit you out--and wipe their mouth. RC learned from the best. JMO

:parrot:

Well, I am sure that this won't go over well, but out of all the players in this tragedy I have liked Teresa the best. I believe she is in big denial and loves her son. Truthfully, from the very beginning I pegged Chyrstal and her mother as drug users. I did not like them. Teresa is the only person who I think is a kind, caring person of any of them. Am I the only one on WS that thinks this way? Not that I can't change my mind, depends on what she does or says from now on. Did Teresa not raise Ron?

It's really not a matter of someone's opinion "going over well", or not IMO, as everyone has a right to their opinion but if one defines "not going over well" based upon fellow posters responding to their post with a different view and/or opinion, well than I guess one might see it as not going over well. With that said, I disagree wholeheartedly with your post. From the get-go I "pegged" TN as being a passive-aggressive, manipulative, covert controller/orchestrator who has some extremely deep issues which I seriously suspect includes the abuse of drugs. And that's just my own opinion...

Wanted to add this here - you all can decide who you believe more - TN or LC. My money is believe it or not on Lisa Croslin:

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...mmings_father_former_stepmom_in_trouble_again

Lisa Croslin, Misty’s mother, said Cummings last week paid for a tattoo inked on her daughter’s lower back.
“It’s like a tribal thing with his name on top of it,” she said. “Ronald Cummings Sr. is what it says.”
Cummings and his former wife talked daily and saw each other as often as every other day, she said.
“She would spend the night over there and everything,” she said.

(bbm) Yes we seem to have extremely conflicting stories from the gms re the status of RC and MC and how much time they were spending together. :angel:
Gotta go w LC too raisin. Clearly at this point TN figures it's to their advantage to cut Misty loose, downplay the relationship, and cast her as Jezebel.

TO MC:
_thb_MG_Throw_Under_The_Bus.gif
TO RC:
bigboy.png

:parrot:

I totally agree with you CathyinTexas. It seems that since Misty came into Ron's life it has all gone downhill for him. It has been mentioned that they were together only one month before this happened.

A father trying to raise his kids and winning custody of them is a big thing. I have heard the mother must be bad if the kids are awarded to the father. I don't like Chrystal, she never confronted Misty.

I think when they told RC & Chrystal a month ago that they had a new tip this may have been it.

Misty's father, and brother were both arrested and convicted for prescription drug violations. Need I say more. Slam the BOOK at her.

Wanted to add this here - you all can decide who you believe more - TN or LC. My money is believe it or not on Lisa Croslin:

http://jacksonville.com/news/metro/...mmings_father_former_stepmom_in_trouble_again

Lisa Croslin, Misty’s mother, said Cummings last week paid for a tattoo inked on her daughter’s lower back.
“It’s like a tribal thing with his name on top of it,” she said. “Ronald Cummings Sr. is what it says.”
Cummings and his former wife talked daily and saw each other as often as every other day, she said.
“She would spend the night over there and everything,” she said.

Anyone know the status of the stripper girlfriend?

I was thinking grandma did.

I totally agree with you CathyinTexas. It seems that since Misty came into Ron's life it has all gone downhill for him. It has been mentioned that they were together only one month before this happened.

A father trying to raise his kids and winning custody of them is a big thing. I have heard the mother must be bad if the kids are awarded to the father. I don't like Chrystal, she never confronted Misty.

I think when they told RC & Chrystal a month ago that they had a new tip this may have been it.

Misty's father, and brother were both arrested and convicted for prescription drug violations. Need I say more. Slam the BOOK at her.

I don't think the sixteen year old kid corrupted Ron.

WADR Stray, is "gone downhill" defined by the fact that Ronald is actually facing some very serious jail time (finally) for breaking the law? In contrast to Ronald's extremely extensive criminal record long before he ever knew Misty - A time when any punishment for a crime seemed to magically slip through the cracks for Ronald... JMHO -

My 0.02 cents:
Ronald should have been in prison already for child molestation (Misty) and IIRC she wasn't the only minor.
I don't think Misty had a chance in this world because of her family. If your raised in that kind of enviroment your going to think it's normal. Someone should have stepped in when she was a wee child and saved her. It really makes my heart hurt when I think of the millions of children being raised in such families.
I do think she does knows what happened to Haleigh.

AFAIK Ronald and his sister Crystal were raised by Teresa's brother at some point. Not sure how long.

You and I are pretty much opposite regarding our views of Marie and Teresa, but that's okay. Neither woman is perfect, as none of us are. I'm trying not to be judgemental, but find it hard not to be frustrated by Teresa's consistent enabling of her adult son. Is nothing ever his fault??

Misty was a 16 year old kid when Ron moved her into his home and bed. He was about to turn 25. He should've been focusing on taking care of his children instead of sexing underage tail.... which is against the law by the way. No one forced him to be with her, it's what he wanted. He's a grown man, fully capable of making and taking responsibility for his own choices.

Not saying Misty is some innocent angel by any means, but to blame her for Ron's "downfall" is plum ridiculous.

IMO

I used to have a lot of sympathy for TN in the beginning because she seemed to be the nearest thing to genuine in the family when talking about missing Haleigh. However, later she seemed to be always giving excuses, convenient explanations and conflicting statements and didn't ring true. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt because I don't want to believe that she'd cover for anybody who did away with her beloved granddaughter, and because I thought that she might be in denial about her son's activities, and that she might be one of those who don't want to air their dirty laundry in public and that's why she e.g. gave her public support to her son's wedding to the drug using girlfriend who was the best ever. I thought she might have been saying something quite different about Misty and the marriage in private but didn't want to come out on video doing it. When they divorced she did turn her back on Misty. I could even understand that somewhat because many moms fight for their own offspring and kick the spouse as soon as the own offspring makes it an ex. But the turncoating had the effect of making most of what she had said suspect because if she lied about something then what guarantee was there that she told the truth about something else?

It is becoming more and more obvious that her motivation is to protect Ronald. The question is, from what? And to what extent?

Now I have no sympathy whatsoever for this latest commentary since obviously she knows that Ron has been in trouble before. Sure, things have gone from bad to worse since he met Misty but if any of it is Misty's doing that's his own da** fault anyway. He is a grown up and I assume that nobody forced him to shack up illegally with a minor. Even if Misty isn't an innocent schoolgirl, he was and is an adult and should be able to resist the corrupting influences of devious youngsters. Even if they look like shrinking violets in the beginning, I'm sure it didn't take anybody long to find out that she and her family were up to no good. The majority of the Nancy Grace audience got them pegged in a few interviews and he was living with them.

It's time to take some responsibility for your own actions, Ronald. And TN would be wiser if she refused to comment any further. I don't think there's anything she can say to make Ron look good. If he is a professional criminal that's too bad, and if he is a 26 year old who accidentally got involved in dealing drugs because he let a teenage gangsta fool himself he can't be very bright and that's too bad too.

I have to agree with Donjeta about TN needing to shut up. Everything that she says has the potential to impeach her testimony should she be put on the witness stand as a witness for Ronald.

I also agree that Ron had a rather extensive criminal record before he ever met Misti so to blame her is just wrong.

I really wish we had a thread where we could post rumors because there are alot of them out there right now.

And you'd think that even the most clueless infatuated person would be tipped off that his loved one is up to no good after she's lost his daughter and the police is telling the world that she is not being upfront about it...? So what do you do then? Get mad? Threaten her? Join her illegal drug business? Ask her to tattoo your likeness into her butt?

What the heck is this about RC "Winning" custody? Ron Cummings took custody all by himself...he took the kids from Crystal on pretense and went to court. Their was no judge that took those children from Crystal. Ron took the children from her.

He then had physical custody and all he needed was to make sure Crystal didn't show and have his mommy lie for him and his aunt to provide some phoney affidavits and the judge allowed him to maintain the custody he stole despite the affidavits that the children would be under great harm if the judge gave rc primary custody.

While doing this he even got arrested for drugs....does the court care?....NO.

TN speaks out of both sides of her mouth...as does RC. I have had this woman pegged from the very beginning. Others have described her previously and they are correct. There are problems with her and I do not believe anything she tells us about this case. She has an agenda.

I think she is the true epitomy of having a real nightmare as a mother-in-law.

Exactly, Ron was supposed to return the children to Crystal after his visitation and he didn't. Crystal didn't seem to know enough to fight him.

About poor Ron, I agree, all those young girls he keeps knocking up are the ones who contaminated him: Crystal, the other young lady who has his third child, and then Misty. All underage at the time of their first encounter with Ron. Who knows how many other youngsters were destroying his life. The sainted guy has a record as long as his arm and it dates back a long way. Shame on those girls for influencing poor wittle Ron. It wasn't his fault, they were all offering themselves to him, after all, and probably forcing all those drugs into him. :banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DaLegend71