Terri 's e-mails on KATU 08.09.2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or "old timers" disease, as I like to call it. I'm always walking into a room then thinking -- why am I here again. I think we all stare into space at one time or another. For me, it could be several times a day :)

Mel

lol

:blushing:

My son has seizures with memory loss, It started with losing his memory/ being forgetful we thought. he has always been kind of dreamy. It took awhile to get EEG set up and then they are really only helpful if you have a seizure during the test. he ended up having many also a sleep deprived EEG, plus a cat scan etc.

The school may not have known about the seizures as Th said she as taking him to have it looked at so diagnosis has not been made, I cannot see the dr diagnosing him over the phone to TH without seeing him, performing tests etc and a parent would have to sign for consent for the testing therefore KH or DY should/would know of upcoming testing for seizures.

If over the course of 2 weeks she noticed this behaviour and it was not just once but seemed as if it was more frequent I would assume you would take your child to the hospital to rule out other causes. (My son had to be checked for a brain tumour etc) right after you told his father/mother about it as you would be worried. I would think you may want to ask his teacher if she had noticed anything as well. Plus if all this was going on and my son was not on the bus it would have been the first explanation i would have given what if he had a seizure or one of those blank spells. when i say explanation i mean to the bus driver , my husband in a panic i would have assumed that first that he may have experienced a medical emergency after school on his way to the bus. (she may have but KH has never mentioned it in any way)

This is the only thing in the emails that really stick out for me as possibly being off. Gosh your son is missing why not scream to the world he MAY be having seizures. that would be important medical information for anyone who had him, the bee allergy came out late as well why no mention of this condition? at that time or at any time it would be pressing info to get out there and obviously TH was thinking about it(even if it was not an officially diagnosed) as she emailed her friends detailing it

I guess I find it hard to believe that Terri, or anyone else, would lie about the doctor's opinion (seizures) or appointments when it is SO easy for LE (or even Kaine or Desiree) to verify the information... This especially seems questionable to me if she premeditated harming Kyron...

I don't think anyone is saying she lied about having setting up an appointment. I think what some of us wonder is whether he was really having the symptoms she mentioned (for which the appt with the dr was made) or whether she was making it up to set up an excuse for why he might have wandered away from the school.

So if someone was poisoned, would they be able to tell 2 months plus later? If the person was found dead or alive.

I would imagine it depends on what kind of poison was used but in many poisons, it's possible to tell through the hair follicles, also different organs in the body, fingernails.

Thanks!

I am curious about why the news channel "showed" the date and Terri's words for everything except this...

Time issue.. or just how they chose to report it.

Remember at WS we look for the printed version, proof, etc, but really by looking at the screen shots, those were typed out by someone at KATU and then shown on the air.

In other words, those were KATU typing what parts of Terri's words THEY chose to show on the screen, where as in the online report they show more snips of the emails.

Regardless, they just showed the parts they wanted to, or maybe were allowed to?

I'm tired but I hope that makes sense.

We don't really know yet what her emails to Desiree were about - supposedly they were "rambling" - I'm just speculating here, which I usually try not to do, LOL.

As I say, it's not my first theory about why TH would want Kyron out of the way. I just get a hinky feeling.

LOts of useful observations and provocative posts from everybody tonight.
Terri gang must be like so tied up tonight.

IMO

Remember it's been reported that bank records contradict the story she has told to LE. And there is no mention of Alberston's in this e-mail either. LE took surveillance video from the Albertson's on Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy.

Do any of the locals know if there is in fact a Fred Meyer off the Beaverton-Hillsdale Hwy in Raleigh Hills, about a mile and a half from the Albertson's?

Just bc she has a receipt does not mean she was the one that bought something at that store. If more then one person was involved she could of told them to buy something and give her the receipt.
BBM

I have wondered if the role of the accomplice might have been to provide Terri with an alibi - such as a receipt, and if one reason that LE asked for Fred Meyer video was to check whether Terri was actually at the store. Only thing is – if she had conned someone into unwittingly being an accomplice, they would have come forward.

I also suspect that her cell was pinging off of Sauvie Island at the very time she said she was at Fred Meyer.

I was typing my comment about wondering about the entirety of the emails also when you were.
But here is the link about the blogs

snip
“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School during a science fair. Investigators say Terri Horman was the last person to see Kyron.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

And my point again, is why titillate with that and not show it like the other parts of the email? Why make it a quote we must take on faith as being there? It's one of the sketchy things we've had problems with from media in this case, and I'd have ensured my credibility as a reporter and left out this tactic.

Oh well. Turn of the screw and all that. What I do know is that I'd be screaming if people I'd never heard of before were blaming me in the blogs with absolutely no proof, especially with not even 24 hours gone since my child had gone missing.

And being that info came from Terri, it could all be just made up, and there was nothing wrong.

Except for the ear ache Terri said baby girl had, everything can be checked out by LE. Calls to the Dr. for appointments, purchases at the store, out of stock medication...etc. etc. moo

Time issue.. or just how they chose to report it.

Remember at WS we look for the printed version, proof, etc, but really by looking at the screen shots, those were typed out by someone at KATU and then shown on the air.

In other words, those were KATU typing what parts of Terri's words THEY chose to show on the screen, where as in the online report they show more snips of the emails.

Regardless, they just showed the parts they wanted to, or maybe were allowed to?

I'm tired but I hope that makes sense.

Yes, makes sense! :)

It is late, lol--I'll have to check in again tomorrow~sweet dreams, peeps! ;)

Generally, a neurologist follow-up is made through referral only. I can't think of a time when I was able to see a neurologist without having a primary physician recommend.

When folks are saying this is easily verifiable, it should be a simple matter to ask Kyron's primary for the referral date. Or, even more expedient, ask for the name of the neurologist.

Yes, easily verifiable that she called and mentioned the symptoms and an appt was made for Kyron. I'm sure there was one made. But the issue seems to be whether he really was having such symptoms. If not, it would indicate a high degree of advanced planning to offer an explanation for why he might go off on his own and get lost or such.

It will be interesting to see whether the other parents, teachers, parent friends, etc. were informed that he was potentially having seizures and was going to be tested for that.

If those were ongoing conversations with friends, I wouldn't expect every single transmission to include "OMG I am just devastated."

When my friend and I email back and forth, sometimes a couple of different topic headings going, they're blips. Even when she was upset about problems with her problem daughter, in every email she didn't say "OMG I'm so worried about her I can't sleep." I knew she was worried. We were discussing stuff, and she didn't need to repeat how worried she was.

I would find it very suspicious if every single email she sent had an announcement of how much she was crying or suffering.

But it was the next day! Kyron went missing on the 4th, and she was shooting e-mails on the 5th. I'd expect at least a few OMG's within 24 hours. I probably wouldn't be defending myself, but rather talking about finding Kyron to all my friends!

Nope - she talks about her alibi, and doesn't even mention the poor little guy missing. :(

MOO

Mel

This kind of reminds me of how Terri's "sexts" to MC were focused on, but when he (or news sources?) also stated that she'd mentioned missing her children in other texts, it was basically ignored...

I actually thought of that too. But if she is guilty, she could have just texted that to MC to play victim.

(Maybe Kaine required receipts for everything she spent-we don't know.)

That sure would be different than him saying that he usually didn't know what she did with her day, in one of his interviews about what Terri's days were like.

LOts of useful observations and provocative posts from everybody tonight.
Terri gang must be like so tied up tonight.

IMO

Don't cha just wonder what will come out tomorrow? and Wed.????

Crazy as all this is, I am still perched on my fence but am willing to be shoved off any day now...hoping LE can give me the big push Wednesday, one way or the other...

I'm with ya. Please just put me out of my misery and just tell me if she did it or not. And while I'm being greedy with requests, can you serve me up a plate full of forensic evidence and a side dish of confessions?

I feel as if I'm on this huge tire swing and week to week I swing to one side or the other. I'll tell ya what, I'm dizzy and my butt is getting sore. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
txtruecrimekat