Terri 's e-mails on KATU 08.09.2010

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She's clearly trying to take advantage of this supposed chaos/disorganization. Any active mind would come to the same conclusion. This was a really poor attempt at sympathy.

Totally... the emails were very odd.

That's what I heard/saw--male chaperone, none on list. Also re: mini seizures.

If the latter is true & verified by DR, maybe Kyron wandered off, or got grabbed while phased out. ??????

If he was having mini-seizures, then why did Kaine say he wasn't sure about the Dr.'s appointment? Why didn't Desiree ever mention this???

Could it be that Kyron was being poisoned somehow? I know we've talked about that on other threads, but now I'm really worried.

I only got one screen grab:

Kyron acting weird - can't remember anything, staring behavior, walk into room and back out again - mini seizures???

Which ofcourse makes sense,since that didn't work,so she took her to the gym.~eyes rolling~,everyone knows babies feel better at the gym.Pffttt!!!

I totally understand,from what she put in those emails,why Kaine and Desiree say her stories make no sense.

She went to two stores for medicine, then took her to the Gym and dumped her in Day Care???

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Holy Crap!

Well. Well. Well.

well, well, well, well.

I don't quite know what to make of this the day after.

I supposed she'd been once grilled, along with the rest of them.

Who was already "blaming her in the blogs"? :waitasec:

I guess maybe a few just jumped on the newspaper blogs and said "stepmother did it, doh". Yes, I think I remember that...

But how did she have time for the blogs & why was she reading them on June 5th? :waitasec:

Oh how I hate that fence. Just pulled out my last splinter.

Who saw Kyron with a male chaperone? And did they later see that male get into Terri's truck?

Something is rotten in Denmark - this doesn't add up! :furious:

This is the first we've heard of a "visitor list" - there's a hole in this somewhere

Right, it's Terri's story so...

I think the significant thing is that she was emailing anyone at all on that day, it's bizarre and the email is this long litany of times (hour plus minute, like - example - 11:24) and convoluted - though short - explanations of what she was doing every minute - though of course the "driving baby around" is mentioned, she says it's minutes. Who knows these things about their day? Who feels compelled to tell their friends that they have receipts?

It's just bizarre.

Excuse me, but there's no medical proof yet that Kyron was really having seizures.

Walking into a room and out again and being forgetful sounds like typical child behavior to me.

Maybe Kyron walked in on Terri doing her sexting? Maybe he saw other things too and was in shock? Kids can get weird when they are trying to handle incomprehensible things.

This sounds to me as if Terri was the only one who saw Kyron's behavior as "seizures."

No one from the school ever mentioned this - nothing.

“I didn’t just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall. Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened. I have a receipt showing I was checked out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn’t have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to…

… sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day – they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them…”

Here is the first screen print:

The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt. I said I was going to look at other exhibits – how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man “chaperone” and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic – had to have been 300 people running around – no coordination…”

Sorry I am so slow...

My HUGE red flag was "his coat and backpack were still at school" because who thinks of that crap???? Maybe there was a male chaperone, maybe not. And how did she know there were no men on the chaperone list, and why would she leave Kyron there if there was a stranger on the chaperone list. High chaos, no coordination... yeah... Smell hinky.

one thing:

she says she drove around for a few minutes trying to get kitty to sleep - no go - so off the gym.

a few minutes driving around, she says. Not an hour & 45...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine