Terri 's e-mails on KATU 08.09.2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
“The past 2 weeks he’s been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can’t remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks he is having mini seizures and I made an appt. on Thursday for the next Friday to have him checked out.”

The doctor would remember this discussion. This concern of Terri's - if brought up with the doctor - is back-up-able.

None of that rules out Kyron leaving with her between 9 and 10. Kyron could have been handed off to someone else, or he could have been waiting in the car while she went into Fred Meyer!

waiting in the car with another person and little sis?

She said she had a fifth interview like it was a big annoyance. Sorry but if my kid was missing I'd expect interview after interview espically if I was the last person with him. There alot of information to be taken in and many interviews in the beginning would be normal one would think. Sounds like she got paranoid of all the questions and tried to make her self sound innocent.

And yeah if he was having any kind of seziures I highly doubt she was the only one in the family to know.

KH would know if his son was having mini-seizures.

The teachers would know, too. When my son was in 1st grade, he got tired of doing worksheets and just sat there staring into space and wouldn't talk to the teacher. The teacher, the guidance counselor, the principal, everyone ... started jumping up and down about how he was having "absence seizures" and I should take him to the doctor.

Well, he wasn't ... but everyone sure did know about them, and that was a decade ago.

Right. And what medicine did BabyK need that was at one Freddys and not the other? Over the counter? Prescription. Let's think about kid medicine here.Freddys will know what drug she bought, I hope. Plus cops and the medicine cabinet. HELLLLoooo Kaine, knowledge of kid medicine used in home?

Remember the comment from KH and DY about baby being *so much better*--wonder if she went through kid-detox?

IMO GUESSing etc

Holy Cannoli - this is exactly what I'm thinking and it's completely creeping me out!

That thing about Kyron displaying strange behavior almost sounds like a drug overdose to me. What in the hell was going on with these children? :furious:

She might know the exact time because she probably went through everything she had exact times for, the receipt and the gym check in and check out. And if Baby K was really sick there is no way daycare would have accepted her or kept her for an hour they would have rejected taking her or called TH to come and get her that she seemed sick/uncomfortable.

See, this is why I was upset at the children who were made to tell their version of what happened on TV. One day out and Terri was already saying that other people saw Kyron after she left the school. They "saw" him with a male chaperone and two girls. Yet LE says that he was last seen with Terri. That means the early versions were found to be inconsistent or untrue, not lies but just faulty memories perhaps. But Terri was counting on these versions as being taken as gospel, proving she didn't do anything.

Here is the entire thing. I see someone beat me with the screen shots. Good job.

Terri Horman:
June 5, 2010

The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt. I said I was going to look at other exhibits – how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man “chaperone” and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic – had to have been 300 people running around – no coordination…”

“I didn’t just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall. Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened. I have a receipt showing I was checked out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn’t have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to…

… sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day – they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them…”

“The past 2 weeks he’s been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can’t remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks he is having mini seizures and I made an appt. on Thursday for the next Friday to have him checked out.”

But only acting weird around her? Did Kaine, neighbors, friends, teachers notice him acting oddly? Did Desiree pick up anything in phone calls with Kyron? Not anybody else noticed him acting weird?

These will turn out to be very key documents. So many potential new clues. OMG.

Whoever released them: righteous. Nice work. Props. Helping Kyron.

[STILL can't totally rule out defense strategy to get them out now, work it over, moderate the shock, control the bad news, gather up any possible supporting arguments. Not a bad strategy, knowing the little we do.]

And it is possible that FM was out of infant Motrin or something. You have to remember that there have been a ton of recalls lately on Motrin, Tylenol etc.

If he was having mini-seizures, then why did Kaine say he wasn't sure about the Dr.'s appointment? Why didn't Desiree ever mention this???

Could it be that Kyron was being poisoned somehow? I know we've talked about that on other threads, but now I'm really worried.

OMG that thought just hit me like a ton of bricks. What if she set up this alibi for weeks, slowly raising the dose, and then, oops! too much.

Terri: "They are blaming me in the blogs - I just want to scream"

(My thought? She had time to read the blogs the day after Kyron disappeared?)

2 emails sent the day after Kyron vanished

Terri wrote: The teacher thought he was taking Kyron to a doctor's appt but she meant that she ws going to see other exhibits - how did teacher get that wrong???

he was seen with a male chaperone and two women after she left???

There was no man on the visitor list (what list?) omg

(I need to listen to that again - did other people hear that?)

Kyron acting weird - can't remember anything, staring behavior, walk into room and back out again - mini seizures???

Dr's appt was supposed to be the next Friday?

That contradicts the teacher - no one expected him to be in class

This is just too creepy, so now Kyron was acting weird (something else Kaine wasn't aware of) etc.

And why would she bother to tell the teacher she was going to look at other exhibits? The teacher wouldn't care, would she?

I wonder who told her about a "male chaperone and two women"? Something that Kaine and Desiree haven't said anything about, they still claim that TH was the last person to see Kyron.

TH, in my opinion, sounds like she could write fantasy books and successfully!

Holy Cannoli - this is exactly what I'm thinking and it's completely creeping me out!

That thing about Kyron displaying strange behavior almost sounds like a drug overdose to me. What in the hell was going on with these children? :furious:

BBM

I'm taking this info from Terri with a grain of salt. Might be a lie to make folks think he wandered off while he was having a "seizure".

“I didn’t just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall. Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened. I have a receipt showing I was checked out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn’t have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to…

… sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day – they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them…”

BBM

What could Terri possibly be buying for baby girl's earache or teething that two stores were out of???

Was Terri the only one who noticed the petit mall (absent) seizures??

BBM

Two things.
1. Her 5th interview with LE in less than 48 hours? Is that normal?

2. I am not a lying expert but I have over 25 years experience dealing with people, lying, fraud, etc.. and I have to say, she is giving WAY too much information..

Like she is trying to convince herself of the validity of her story.

When people are not telling the truth in my experience you get this long drawn out detailed story.

I have been SUPER careful not to judge or comment and be neutral but
maybe just because it's late.. I HAD to jump in and leave my personal opinion =)

*talking about the entire snip KATU showed just didn't quote it all

if she could not find the meds at that store I wonder what she bought there and the receipt was for. Maybe to set a time line up JMO and who goes to the Gym when your baby is sick and leaves the baby at a babysitters?

The teachers would know, too. When my son was in 1st grade, he got tired of doing worksheets and just sat there staring into space and wouldn't talk to the teacher. The teacher, the guidance counselor, the principal, everyone ... started jumping up and down about how he was having "absence seizures" and I should take him to the doctor.

Well, he wasn't ... but everyone sure did know about them, and that was a decade ago.

I know that teachers often try to medicate children for everything now, and maybe I'm old-fashioned, but I wouldn't assume that such behavior was a seizure.

Heck - if day dreaming or being spaced out is a seizure then I've had them since I was a kid!!! I used to get in trouble for the same thing, but there was nothing wrong with me.

This just doesn't sound good in any way for poor Kyron. :(

Maybe I missed that part of the email where she said "they are blaming me in the blogs I could just scream" or however it was phrased.

I have driven to several stores (just the other day, as a matter of fact) to find ...... of all things, something to put on Princess PeePee's canker sore behind her bottom lip. She doesn't like the flavored orajel stuff, so it was quite the search. But anyway, it's not about me. I don't see any drugging of baby K, just a search for what she knows is going to work for her child. As for seeing him with a male chaperone, she doesn't herself say she saw him with this male and two girls; she refers to Kyron having been seen with a male and two girls and then noting that there were no men on the chaperone list that day.

I don't know how one makes the leap from Terri saying she was at the gym from 11:20-12:20, and then deciding it was really DeDe at the gym.

Also, with regard to her emailing....I can only imagine if people in her own home were starting to blame her that quickly, she'd be reaching out for a friend.

I do not think DY was in daily regular contact with Kyron so she might not have witnessed any out of ordinary behavior.

Okay so if baby K had an earache or wasn't feeling well.. and she was getting meds... what kind of meds wouldn't have been stocked there? That's weird. Tylenol or motrin (I'm assuming this as something she may have needed), probably all stores, even little convenience stores sell this. Prescription? A pharmacy has to have your prescription if the doc called it in or you dropped off the slip, don't they? And okay say they don't have tylenol, motrin, or some unique med she needed for Kitty, I could see going to try out a DIFFERENT store but not another Fred Meyer's. That just doesn't make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alicat3