Terri 's e-mails on KATU 08.09.2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My HUGE red flag was "his coat and backpack were still at school" because who thinks of that crap???? Maybe there was a male chaperone, maybe not. And how did she know there were no men on the chaperone list, and why would she leave Kyron there if there was a stranger on the chaperone list. High chaos, no coordination... yeah... Smell hinky.

Hmmm...these are 2 emails that are obviously parts of ongoing email conversations. So we don't have the full context.

Maybe she didn't find out until after Kyron disappeared that there wasn't a male chaperone on the lists. Maybe (if she's telling the truth--and the kids on FB were too) the guy right then acted like he was supposed to be there, everything looked normal to TH and so she left. She only got a brief exposure to him. The kids got more, which may be why some talked about a "creepy guy."

If he was having "absence seizures" that might explain his timidity in some ways. That kind of stuff would be scary to a kid, especially a smart kid who would know something wasn't right.

As for KH not knowing, based on prior statements, that wouldn't surprise me. After all, he said TH had been depressed, doctor said to keep an eye on her, but when asked about her medications he didn't know. As many of us have said, there seems to be a lot of disconnect in the communications with all the parents.

And if DY only had Kyron on weekends, and his seizures had only started, she might not have noticed them yet. After all, they might not have happened often with her right there. A grand mal can't be missed, but something like a mini (just from what I read at the Mayo link) could be subtle.

JMO. I'm just tossing out ideas.

Right. And what medicine did BabyK need that was at one Freddys and not the other? Over the counter? Prescription. Let's think about kid medicine here.Freddys will know what drug she bought, I hope. Plus cops and the medicine cabinet. HELLLLoooo Kaine, knowledge of kid medicine used in home?

Remember the comment from KH and DY about baby being *so much better*--wonder if she went through kid-detox?

IMO GUESSing etc

I keep thinking about Benadryl.

There is a reason all this is coming out now. The second person in the truck, these emails, the press conference Wed. Wonder if Houze is awake?

BBM

Two things.
1. Her 5th interview with LE in less than 48 hours? Is that normal?

2. I am not a lying expert but I have over 25 years experience dealing with people, lying, fraud, etc.. and I have to say, she is giving WAY too much information..

Like she is trying to convince herself of the validity of her story.

When people are not telling the truth in my experience you get this long drawn out detailed story.

I have been SUPER careful not to judge or comment and be neutral but
maybe just because it's late.. I HAD to jump in and leave my personal opinion =)

I agree, FreeFallz - no one would be saying this much to a friend without some kind of ulterior motive. :twocents:

someone must have said Kyron was seen with a man chaperone and two girls? why else would Terri say that?

Actually, she gave a couple of scenarios... he was with an unknown male chaperone (that she placed him with) but oh, wait a minute, he's been having some weird seizure activity that just makes him walk around and not know where he's at.

And it is possible that FM was out of infant Motrin or something. You have to remember that there have been a ton of recalls lately on Motrin, Tylenol etc.

I'm sure that could easily be checked! moo

“I didn’t just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall. Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened. I have a receipt showing I was checked out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn’t have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to…

… sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day – they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them…”

How long did it take for her to get to the second FM? I thought they said Albertson's? If she left FM at 9:12 and even if it took an hour to go to the second FM that is still an hour that she isn't accounting for. No wonder they have problems with her story. An hour isn't "minutes".
Also, I think she left the school earlier then 9:00 am. I had heard 8:45 am originally but I think it was even earlier.

The first thing that came to my mind when I heard the mini seizure thing is maybe she was giving him something that was making him that way. I don't know what to think. But remember this was written the very next day after Kryon disappeared. Who would be writing emails to explain there whereabouts the very day after their step child disappeared - and reading blogs. Hmmm.

She could have purchased something that she realized she needed like bandaids or something that are usually near the OTC meds. OR maybe she got Baby K a lollipop or something to make her happy while they drove to another FM.

(84 members and 68 guests).

Welcome guest! please sign up and share your feelings with others here! We love and welcome all new people!Even if Terri is one of the Guest Reading. Please sign up Terri and let us know if were wrong .

Hmmmm. So you call to make an appointment for Kyron because he's been:
"Staring off into space. Can’t remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on" and the doctor says, over the phone, he might be having seizures so lets see him next week?? Really?? No immediate workup??

I think she was freaking out when she wrote this, like she couldn't believe LE was accusing her, interviewing her so many times and is trying to defend herself...she would know the timeline as she would have repeated it five times already.

About the seizures though...I wonder if she and Kaine spoke at all?? He did not seem to know if there was a doctor appointment and that is verifiable...

I think they are called "absence seizures".

Yes - speaking from personal experience. My son was born with those. When he got tired and sick he would "shake" -- I don't like to say seize. He still does to this day, but it mainly manifests itself in his hands.

On that note, everyone has to know - the school, the doctors, the nurses, the bus drivers, the babysitters.

He doesn't take drugs for it, I just make sure he's well nurished and hydrated, and has plenty of sleep. Stress is also a factor, as is being scared.

So my point is - does the school know about it. Does KH know about it, or is this a story that TH made up?

I'm sure KH will have something to say about it tomorrow.

MOO

Mel

What were you guys doing ,say at 11:23 AM this morning? I don't mean 11:24 or 11:22.

hahaha!! No kidding, huh? "At 11:25 p.m., I ate a handful of Albertson's potato chips, plain, and wiped my hands on my pants."

Maybe I missed that part of the email where she said "they are blaming me in the blogs I could just scream" or however it was phrased.

It was the very first thing the reporter said in the story. Maybe you can see the video again on that website.

None of that rules out Kyron leaving with her between 9 and 10. Kyron could have been handed off to someone else, or he could have been waiting in the car while she went into Fred Meyer!

I'm now thinking -- IF she was involved -- that she took Kyron with her and dropped him and the 2nd adult off to another vehicle/location, then set about running her myriad errands and making the gym trip with a sick baby for the sole purpose of establishing alibi.

And it is possible that FM was out of infant Motrin or something. You have to remember that there have been a ton of recalls lately on Motrin, Tylenol etc.

With all the "driving around" she did to calm baby, she easily could have went to another store to find something, there are MANY MANY MANY that are close to whatever Freddie's she went to..
=)

well, yes. someone's redeemed themselves from running after Terri in cars yelling "tough questions" through the windows.

Very exciting day on Kyron's forum. Lotsa stuff to think about. Time to sleep on it! :bedtime:

This is the first we've heard of a "visitor list" - there's a hole in this somewhere

I would assume there would have to be some sort of sign-up sheet for the would-be chaperons, so the school knew how many they were going to have.

I think she was freaking out when she wrote this, like she couldn't believe LE was accusing her, interviewing her so many times and is trying to defend herself...she would know the timeline as she would have repeated it five times already.

About the seizures though...I wonder if she and Kaine spoke at all?? He did not seem to know if there was a doctor appointment and that is verifiable...

Maybe she wrote it all down to keep it straight in her head since that's what she had already told police, and figured if she sent it to a friend it would give it more veracity?

Just speculating . . .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member