Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM

Two things.
1. Her 5th interview with LE in less than 48 hours? Is that normal?

2. I am not a lying expert but I have over 25 years experience dealing with people, lying, fraud, etc.. and I have to say, she is giving WAY too much information..

Like she is trying to convince herself of the validity of her story.

When people are not telling the truth in my experience you get this long drawn out detailed story.

I have been SUPER careful not to judge or comment and be neutral but
maybe just because it's late.. I HAD to jump in and leave my personal opinion =)

*talking about the entire snip KATU showed just didn't quote it all

And I just had to quote you and agree!

I would assume there would have to be some sort of sign-up sheet for the would-be chaperons, so the school knew how many they were going to have.

That was never mentioned in a single news report from the first day till now, because we discussed it here at length. I'll go see if any news reports mentioned a way to sign in, but I don't recall any.

In fact, I thought no one had to sign in because it was a before-school activity?

I shop at Freddie's all the time and I can guarantee you there has never been a time when they haven't had a medicine I have been looking for. It may be the store brand or another brand but I can't recall any time they haven't had a common medicine (tylenol, benadryl, motrin, advil, just about anything). You really can find it at Fred Meyer's.
A prescription I think Kaine would have known about. Besides, if baby K was so sick she needed a prescription she shouldn't have been dragging her to school and the gym.

OMG that thought just hit me like a ton of bricks. What if she set up this alibi for weeks, slowly raising the dose, and then, oops! too much.

Desiree was saying he started to make a big deal about not wanting to go home and wanting to stay with her. Even crying and getting all worked up about not wanting to go home. Just a thought...

I am sure if she is innocent that she was fahreaking out that she was a suspect.

And this is when she wrote not to believe what media was saying...that first weekend on FB...for what it is worth...

This timeline does not sound totally wacked to me...if the baby wasn't about to go to sleep anyway, she figured she would take her to the gym, I guess? I don't know what to think...

Doesn't LE have surveillance videos of Terri in these stores? Plus, her receipt is going to be enough proof--it seems she bought *something* at the first FM, even if she had to go to another store for the right meds.

I do not think DY was in daily regular contact with Kyron so she might not have witnessed any out of ordinary behavior.

Right, angel, and can't help but wonder how much phone contact they had...
He needed that contact; Desiree must be an ocean of tears tonight. Sending her the love.

IMO

OOPS - TH's bad in this timeline!

I was checked out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Baby K they didn’t have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Baby K to sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20.

We know she went to another FM between 9:12 and 11:20 (when she arrived at the gym). That's a 2 hour gap. Okay, I'll give her a generous 45 minutes to go to another FM and to drive baby K for a few minutes -- that still leaves over an hour unnacounted for.

Someone has a lot of splainin to do.

I am wondering if she found the meds at the 2nd store.. and if so how much time passed from the 1st store to the 2nd store and how long it took to drive from one to the other.

Excuse me, but there's no medical proof yet that Kyron was really having seizures.

Walking into a room and out again and being forgetful sounds like typical child behavior to me.

Maybe Kyron walked in on Terri doing her sexting? Maybe he saw other things too and was in shock? Kids can get weird when they are trying to handle incomprehensible things.

This sounds to me as if Terri was the only one who saw Kyron's behavior as "seizures."

No one from the school ever mentioned this - nothing.

Well, like it or not, Terri was Kyron's "mom". She would surely pick up on unusual behaviors and tics before a teacher trying to contain upwards of 20 little kids. What's weird to me is she apparently didn't tell Kaine ... or he didn't pay attention. But then again ... trying to remember if Kaine ever directly answered the question about a doc's appointment or was it one he refused to elaborate because of the 'investigation'. I remember him saying "there's been talk of a doctor's appointment" but don't recall him actually answering the question.

This does explain why there'd be a questionnaire for the teacher.

I hope the doc's records are subpoenaed.

Oh, I agree with you... I'm in the medical field. I just don't know enough of Kyron's medical history to know if that's an issue. Absence seizures aren't quite the same as grand mal. Even grand mal doesn't have to be serious. Is she making up seizures or just that day? Did she create seizures by giving him something? I dunno.

I'm grand mal epileptic and mine (although I don't have them anymore now that I'm back at sea level but take my medicine faithfully anyway) got worse the older I got, it seemed. They were almost a piece of cake when I was 20ish. But my aura, as soon as I learned to recognize it, was staring off and stopping mid-sentence for just a few seconds and then I'd snap back and try to pick where I left off before anyone noticed it. I could never fool my mother, though. She always knew. If I didn't take measures to get to bed, in about two hours the real deal would hit.

But surely someone at school would have noticed him acting strangely or he would have missed school. If she thought he were having seizures (even if slight) she would have him off to atleast a doctor in a second and his father surely would have known.

Could it be that Kyron was being poisoned somehow? I know we've talked about that on other threads, but now I'm really worried.

Or drugged? Any medical folks around who would know if the symptoms would match?

OMG that thought just hit me like a ton of bricks. What if she set up this alibi for weeks, slowly raising the dose, and then, oops! too much.

That's now my worry, as why bring that up? Children who have seizures USUALLY have had one as a febrile seizure as a young child. Absence seizures USUALLY don't make their presence until older than 7. Children who are 7 and have seizures USUALLY have grand mal/petit mal/partial/complex, etc. seizures, and their family would know. Docs aren't God, medicine isn't written in stone, but it's something to think about. I mean, Kaine/Desiree would know right? Are they trying to say only Terri knew about these "mini-seizures?" If so, HINKOLA.

Well, if he was having "mini seizures", there could be a variety of causes. Brings me back to my initial thoughts about Terri. I won't go there just yet, though.

I wonder if there are any doctors on the GJ witness list.

Desiree was saying he started to make a big deal about not wanting to go home and wanting to stay with her. Even crying and getting all worked up about not wanting to go home. Just a thought...

Yep,if she was giving him some type of downer meds,he would be more emotional than usual.Desiree said he would breakdown crying,something was wrong.

BBM I'm taking this info from Terri with a grain of salt. Might be a lie to make folks think he wandered off while he was having a "seizure".

I'm with you and I call b.* to that. Smacks rather a lot of blaming the victim to me and on that date to be already playing these cards (1.) look at my busy day I am an open book see where I was at 11:23 (2.) there is something wrong with those people at that school they just aren't responsible and (3.) besides there's something weird about Kyron anyway ~ wow, a virtual red-flag festival.

So, on June 3, TH made an appointment with a neurologist to have Kyron checked out, because his regular doctor had already said he thought Kyron might be having seizures? That's easy enough for LE to check out.

Plus, "Absence seizures last only a few seconds. Full recovery is almost instantaneous. Afterward, there is no confusion, but also no memory of the incident." [BBM] http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/petit-mal-seizure/DS00216/DSECTION=symptoms

So TH could say anything to the doctor and Kyron not being able to refute it would make it seem even more that he was having a seizure.

This is too weird: missing little boy who may have absence seizures and was wearing a CSI t-shirt when he disappeared. Sounds like the perp's little private joke.

BBM

I'm taking this info from Terri with a grain of salt. Might be a lie to make folks think he wandered off while he was having a "seizure".

ITA. I think the emails were merely Terri planting the thought of Kyron wandering off or SODDI.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member