Terri 's e-mails on KATU 08.09.2010

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Another thought. If Terri was drugging Kyron and he was feeling weird, maybe that's why he cried to stay with Desiree and Tony. He wouldn't know why he was feeling weird/funny/sick, only that he only felt that way with Terri and Kaine.

He might not have even been able to put it into words, just knew that something was wrong when he was at home.

It was the very first thing the reporter said in the story. Maybe you can see the video again on that website.

No, I saw the reporter say that. I just didn't see anything in the email that reflected that sentiment.

So she left the school at 9, drove 7 miles to 1st FM, parked, got baby out and went in the store, found medicine, and checked out at 9:12. Is that enough time?

Just about the drive time..
From the school to the FM on Imbrie, yes, that is a reasonable amount of time.

“The past 2 weeks he’s been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can’t remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on."

Any medical people here? Does that sound like a reaction to some kind of trauma or traumatic experience? Any other conditions that cause these symptoms?

This presentation could be dissociation which is linked to trauma.

I shop at Freddie's all the time and I can guarantee you there has never been a time when they haven't had a medicine I have been looking for. It may be the store brand or another brand but I can't recall any time they haven't had a common medicine (tylenol, benadryl, motrin, advil, just about anything). You really can find it at Fred Meyer's.
A prescription I think Kaine would have known about. Besides, if baby K was so sick she needed a prescription she shouldn't have been dragging her to school and the gym.

I was gonna say that too, I mean if it were meds for an ear infection, let's just say, they aren't going to run out of amoxicillin... lol JMO.

Do we know that SHE was reading them, or might friends have read them and called TH and told her?

Or, pm'd her on Facebook to tell her? (I was actually wondering if these "emails" were actually private messages from Facebook...)

That was never mentioned in a single news report from the first day till now, because we discussed it here at length. I'll go see if any news reports mentioned a way to sign in, but I don't recall any.

In fact, I thought no one had to sign in because it was a before-school activity?

But most schools ask that the adult volunteers working with the school check in early to go through the details of the day. I assume they sign in at that time.

Here is the entire thing. I see someone beat me with the screen shots. Good job.

Terri Horman:
June 5, 2010

The teacher thought I said I was going to take Kyron with Kitty for a doctor’s appt. I said I was going to look at other exhibits – how do you mess that up? His coat and backpack were still at school. I left the school at 9 and he was seen with a man “chaperone” and 2 girls after I left. There were no men on the chaperone list. That and it was highly chaotic – had to have been 300 people running around – no coordination…”

“I didn’t just drop him off, I spent time with him, took pictures and he was in safe hands I thought as I watched him walk down the hall. Kids saw him after I left. Teacher put him as absent at 10am. Someplace between 9-10 is when we think it happened. I have a receipt showing I was checked out at Fred Meyer 7 miles away at 9:12am. I went to another FM looking for meds for Kitty they didn’t have at the first FM. Then I was trying to get Kitty to…

… sleep in the truck for a few minutes, but no go, so off to the gym at 11:20. Out at 12:20. Home at 12:45. Kaine home at 2. Bus at 3:30. That was my day – they keep asking me. Now on my 5th interview with them…”

“The past 2 weeks he’s been acting really weird. Staring off into space. Can’t remember anything. Walks into the room and then back out, stopping to stare and then move on. The doc thinks he is having mini seizures and I made an appt. on Thursday for the next Friday to have him checked out.”

This, and the screen shots need to be placed in the reference forum and in one of the threads at the top of this forum. :)

So, on June 3, TH made an appointment with a neurologist to have Kyron checked out, because his regular doctor had already said he thought Kyron might be having seizures? That's easy enough for LE to check out.

Plus, "Absence seizures last only a few seconds. Full recovery is almost instantaneous. Afterward, there is no confusion, but also no memory of the incident." [BBM] http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/petit-mal-seizure/DS00216/DSECTION=symptoms

So TH could say anything to the doctor and Kyron not being able to refute it would make it seem even more that he was having a seizure.

This is too weird: missing little boy who may have absence seizures and was wearing a CSI t-shirt when he disappeared. Sounds like the perp's little private joke.

You got it! And like my son, Kyron would most likely have electrodes hooked up to his head to look at the brain activity (darn it's late, forgot what the test is called). But it's done in a hospital and it took a long time!

So his GP would refer him to a neuro (as most insurance companies require), then they would do the test. They can't really tell by looking at a child if they are having seizures. That's how my son was diagnosed with familial tremors (seizure type movements that are not really seizures). His condition causes a rhythmic, moderately rapid tremor (shaking) of voluntary muscles.

I'm not sure I'm buying the story -- Kaine and D would have certainly mentioned something so serious -- like Kyron being referred to a Neuro. And there's no way I would have waited a week!

Best,

Mel

It takes one minute to check to see if the med is in stock and if not she could have made impulse purchase like lollipop as they were walking out.

She could have stopped at hundreds of places from 7-11s to markets to CVS etc etc like concerned mom's would do. WHY FRED's with a sick kid? Who cares? It's about the kid. Terri wanted to be tracked? via cammy or receipt? But 7-11s do that. Whew...a lot of stuff here, crimesters.

IMO

BBM

What could Terri possibly be buying for baby girl's earache or teething that two stores were out of???

Was Terri the only one who noticed the petit mall (absent) seizures??

I went to Albertson's yesterday to get infant Tylenol or Motrin and they were ALL out....Rite-Aid was out too.....Walgreens finally had both but only the generic form, which was fine with me. I'm not saying that I don't think that she was involved b/c I totally do!!! However, it can happen....it happened to me just yesterday.

Jules...I'll transcribe them for you if needed... I can't screen shot. D'oh! Basically, June 5th, Terri is lying down timeline for her defense. IMO.

I'm hoping you do transcribe them, if it's not too much-----AND if we're not ever going to see this on the katu site. I could not get in to the live feed to see or hear anything. But if it's going to be out there on their site to read in an hour or so, then don't go to all that trouble.

TIA!

Probably more like a Wal mart, with groceries.

chock full o'supplies.
maybe she wanted NOT to be seen buying trash bags rope cleanup stuff?
She wanted to establish evidence she didn't get any special supplies that day?

OOOoooohhhhh that would be weird.
(IMO/guess)

I guess I find it hard to believe that Terri, or anyone else, would lie about the doctor's opinion (seizures) or appointments when it is SO easy for LE (or even Kaine or Desiree) to verify the information... This especially seems questionable to me if she premeditated harming Kyron...

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

Hamlet Act 3, scene 2, 222–230

No, I saw the reporter say that. I just didn't see anything in the email that reflected that sentiment.

“They are blaming me in the blogs. I just want to scream,” she wrote in one e-mail to a KATU News source the day after her stepson, Kyron Horman vanished from Skyline School during a science fair.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/100323934.html

It wasn't on the screen shots, but was in there written report.

'

FM has food??? I must be starving cause that salad looks great! Most be from our conversation about Frappes. lol

Yes, Fred Meyer has it all... it's a local store similar to your Super WalMart or your Super Target. I dunno about their Frappes.... HA.

It takes one minute to check to see if the med is in stock and if not she could have made impulse purchase like lollipop as they were walking out.

Baby K was about 18 months old at the time. She was in a moving vehicle in a seat behind the driver. I don't know any parents who would give a child that young a lollipop when they couldn't supervise the child, especially.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties