Terrible Thought

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
True. Actually the various permutations, given the public criminal horrors we've learned of - within families, since then...makes the mind boggle. I think that back then, your average LEO or investigator or DA could not imagine certain bizarre patterns (such as the entire family being involved in some way, or some subset of the family, etc). And so the investigation was completely botched. It was about 2 years ago I got re-obsessed by the case, can't remember why, but I ended up hanging out on Websleuths, and then joining.

It wouldn't be the first time there was some kind of multi-level dysfunction in a family system.

And then...there are days when it's only a few small details that keep me from thinking a stranger had to be involved. And one big detail: that ransom note.

10ofRods,
Yes, I've been on a similar journey as all the revelations of MeToo, Harvey Weinstein, Sports Associations, The Catholic Church, various Federal and Government bodies that all deliberately sweep abuse under the carpet or farm it out to medics or insurance companies to deal with it using Non-Discloure Agreements, etc.

There was no Stranger or Intruder involved as they would have left forensic evidence behind and to date none has been found that links to anyone outside the Ramsey household.

Think about, all these years later after inumerable lab tests, interviews, rerun forensic procedures, yet nothing relating to an intruder has been found!

There are clues which suggest a family affair, the biggest of which is that of JonBenet being in therapy prior to her death.

I reckon this is the reason why The Ramsey's requested an Island of Privacy around their medical records.

Also just because the children's doctor claimed not to have visually examined JonBenet does not mean no other doctor did and paid for by Dr. Beuf which he then subsumed in medical invoices to the Ramsey's!

It appears the Grand Jury were given some insight on this matter as they charged both parents with child negelect, i.e. allowing JonBenet to be abused by a lack of due care and regard.

So it appears stuff was covered up, much of the evidence does support Familial Abuse, but there is no smoking gun, as much of the case evidence has been deliberately lost, destroyed or kept sealed away in some depositary somewhere?

This was my original theory but I chose not to post it in detail as the possibility of litigation was prominent and I had seen how other members had been smeared, tracked online and requested to desist posting, e.g. BluCrab.

Perhaps the legacy of the JonBenet case, with all its horror and shocking details, is that we now speak more openly about child exploitation and child sexual abuse. We now know that sometimes people who appear very trustworthy, like priests, are not always.

I'm actually very interested in parallel personality frameworks between Patsy Ramsey and Hilaria Baldwin. I'm not saying that either is or was a neglectful or abusive parent, but the exhibitionistic need to display their children, sometimes in quite provocative poses, is something they have in common.

Perhaps the legacy of the JonBenet case, with all its horror and shocking details, is that we now speak more openly about child exploitation and child sexual abuse. We now know that sometimes people who appear very trustworthy, like priests, are not always.

I'm actually very interested in parallel personality frameworks between Patsy Ramsey and Hilaria Baldwin. I'm not saying that either is or was a neglectful or abusive parent, but the exhibitionistic need to display their children, sometimes in quite provocative poses, is something they have in common.

10ofRods,
Yes, most definitely folks are more aware of child sexual abuse in all its insidious forms, also that of juvenile and female adult abuse along the lines of Harvey Weinstein, if you think on it, Jeffrey Epstein was an industrialized version of Weinstein's Modus Operandi.

Although the Epstein case likely has State Security issues playing out too, via blackmail as Jeffrey taped everything that went on, including intimate events mid air on his private plane, think on those billionaires who attended his events, or purchased time with his models, where did all those tapes go, did the FBI get them or was that a Secret Service job?

Hilaria Baldwin appears to me to be wanna be celeb looking for media attention plain and simple.

Her children are healthy and delightful to look at, is that wrong, I'm not sure.

I know it was deemed so a few years back. Patsy is different as she was influencing JonBenet down a road to questionable public appearances based on sexualized poses and movements, that's wrong as JonBenet likely developed an unhealthy internal body image?

I purchased My Body by Emily Ratajkowski recently after watching her being interviewed on TV.

She was defending her right to comodify her body for mass pleasure etc. So it should be an interesting read. I reckon Hilaria Baldwin is closer to Emily Ratajkowski than Patsy Ramsey.

Your point about parallel personality frameworks is an interesting one, and it is likely to become prominent in the near future as all the Influencers seek to maximise their appeal and bottom line?

I was thinking about the possibility the motivation for the cover-up is to cover for the prior sex abuse and not so much covering for a murder. Surely they thought highly enough of themselves that they could present the head bash as an accident without having to be "under constant scrutiny."

I was thinking about the possibility the motivation for the cover-up is to cover for the prior sex abuse and not so much covering for a murder. Surely they thought highly enough of themselves that they could present the head bash as an accident without having to be "under constant scrutiny."

InstantProof,
Yes, many think it could be a cover for prior abuse, particularly if it was common practice in the house? The head injury might represent prior failed staging, or part of JonBenet's initial assault.

Why not blame an unknown molester rather than highlight that a member of the family has knowledge of the abuse if the case is assumed to be RDI, i.e. the staging gives the RDI staging away?

Also having accomplished all that via the staging, why redress JonBenet, wipe her clean and present her as apparently not being subject to a sexual asault, is that not convoluted or what?

This is a terrible thought, however, how many mothers are willing to sexualize their daughters at the age of 3 or 4 or 5, etc.? What if Patsy "pimped out" her daughter? What if something happened that night with a "night time visitor"? Patsy did the pimping and then she had to cover up for the terrible damage done to her daughter because of Her actions. I know it sounds terrible, but.....
It's not inconceivable to me. I think the word "pimped out" may be throwing some people off because it brings to mind broke, troubled, and possibly drug-addicted people at the margins of society. I would replace that with something like "Have JBR participate in inappropriate kink activities as part of her parents' kink."
I have no evidence for this, but I always got the feeling there was possibly some kinkiness going on. I'm not saying that I think that was happening that night and led to her murder, but I do find something like that conceivable.

Why I Find This Ghastly Idea Conceivable
I suspect the RN and staging were poorly thought out and execute in the middle of the night. I suspect many things that threw of the police were not strategically planned but just mistakes that happened to work out for the Ramsey's. I don't have a guess as to how JBR died in such a way that her parents would throw together a hastily conceived coverup. It would have to be more than a freak accident, which would be easier to explain than a faked kidnapping. Maybe it was some weird kinky stuff her parents were into. Or maybe Burke accidentally killed her in a fit of anger. Given his age, though, that could be explained as a freak accident while roughhousing. The idea that there was something weird going on is one possible idea for what would be so bad they would need to cover it up.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper
Back