Terri's Armchair Psych Profile

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. We'll rename this as the TH armchair psych thread #2 then. Thanks for clarifying! Carry on! :hug:

The OP made some good observations, IMO. Interesting topic. This makes it easier to branch off though, so thanks :)

http://www.nlm.nih.gov/medlineplus/ency/article/001555.htm

I've had patients with Munchausen's, and have cared for young adults whose parents fit MBP. Both are VERY difficult to deal with; one young woman died when her husband didn't arrive home in time to take her to the ED (she'd injected herself with a bolus of insulin---she wasn't diabetic, btw). I'd cared for her for years and we all knew it was a matter of time. None of the therapy or treatments she had ever worked. Husband was an enabler, providing her with medical equipment and drugs she used to sicken herself (he was in the medical field). Some of the stuff she did to herself to get admitted was unbelievable, and disgusting (injecting feces into her IV access, for example).

IMO, the reason that TH isn't featured in a lot of the pics of Kyron is because she may have been the family photog.

I've been my family's photog for years & years (following in my late dad's foot-steps, I suppose). As a result, I'm in very few of the family photos, since I was behind the lens more than I was in front of it (same goes for my dad).

Do I adore my daughters? More than anything in this world - which is why I have so many photos of them.

Same here.

I can't think of any photos I'm in (as an adult). They may exist, but when I find them they're history lol.

IMO, the reason that TH isn't featured in a lot of the pics of Kyron is because she may have been the family photog.

I've been my family's photog for years & years (following in my late dad's foot-steps, I suppose). As a result, I'm in very few of the family photos, since I was behind the lens more than I was in front of it (same goes for my dad).

Do I adore my daughters? More than anything in this world - which is why I have so many photos of them.

Well, I think it's also that the pics of her and Kyron haven't been published in the media and by people across the net because of the suspicion of her.

How can we fully answer that when we can't link to the private Facebook?

I've seen pictures of Terri and Kyron together, warm and fuzzy.

You can probably go back to the first Kyron threads and browse through there or search and see what's discussed, such as the post that Calliope found.

I've personally seen from Sept 2009 pictures of Kyron on TH's facebook that not only show a happy Kyron, but a happy baby and TH. The captions themselves that she made under his pics said things like 'this was a great day for him!' and 'look there he goes in the lead!' The comments were affectionate and would be difficult to 'fake' in MHO. I wrote on another thread the irony of what in the world happened between Sept 2009 and June 2010. (As a side note, TH's appearance looks completely different - like seriously she morphed into a different person's body almost over a year, as in she looks unwell now and looked genuinely relaxed and happy then...but...who posts crappy pictures of themselves to begin with?)

And the relevance to this thread before I get a warning of being OT, appearance does show signs of mental illness. Psychiatrists absolutely analyze what people look like, smell like, if they arrive late, ungroomed, etc. I work within the medical community which is why I have the info.

I've personally seen from Sept 2009 pictures of Kyron on TH's facebook that not only show a happy Kyron, but a happy baby and TH. The captions themselves that she made under his pics said things like 'this was a great day for him!' and 'look there he goes in the lead!' The comments were affectionate and would be difficult to 'fake' in MHO. I wrote on another thread the irony of what in the world happened between Sept 2009 and June 2010. (As a side note, TH's appearance looks completely different - like seriously she morphed into a different person's body almost over a year, as in she looks unwell now and looked genuinely relaxed and happy then...but...who posts crappy pictures of themselves to begin with?)

And the relevance to this thread before I get a warning of being OT, appearance does show signs of mental illness. Psychiatrists absolutely analyze what people look like, smell like, if they arrive late, ungroomed, etc. I work within the medical community which is why I have the info.

Good question.

Although I wouldn't compare photos we've seen of Terri since Kyron disappeared with those taken last fall. Guilty or innocent, she's not going to look her best. IMO.

Good question.

Although I wouldn't compare photos we've seen of Terri since Kyron disappeared with those taken last fall. Guilty or innocent, she's not going to look her best. IMO.

Something definitely happened between then and now, IMHO.

I was looking through photos before dinner, and something I noticed is that most photos in the press, Terri doesn't even look at the camera. I say most because there could be one where she does, but I haven't even seen one where she looks at the camera that I know of.

Im not sure how I am suppose to believe that she is always seeking attention?

In the photos Ive seen it looks like she is avoiding the camera all together.
It is really baffling.

I will also add because I seen it mentioned earlier again about her not fighting for her daughter.

If I were innocent of everything that she has been accused of thus far, MFH, and Kyrons disappearance, and I were receiving death threats, and I trusted my husband no matter what was occuring with my daughter, chances are I would not fight at this time, because I would want her to be safe.
Houze did say that he took the death threats seriously.
Who would endanger their daughter with death threats over their head? ..... not I.

How can we fully answer that when we can't link to the private Facebook?

I've seen pictures of Terri and Kyron together, warm and fuzzy.

You can probably go back to the first Kyron threads and browse through there or search and see what's discussed, such as the post that Calliope found.

So have I. I saw pictures of her & Kyron, her & baby, the 3 of them. Most of the pix I saw, however, were pix of the kids. Lots and lots of pictures of happy kids. Along with pix of a birthday party for one child. Just sweet family photos that looked like everything was OK.

I was looking through photos before dinner, and something I noticed is that most photos in the press, Terri doesn't even look at the camera. I say most because there could be one where she does, but I haven't even seen one where she looks at the camera that I know of.

It is really baffling.

I will also add because I seen it mentioned earlier again about her not fighting for her daughter.

If I were innocent of everything that she has been accused of thus far, MFH, and Kyrons disappearance, and I were receiving death threats, and I trusted my husband no matter what was occuring with my daughter, chances are I would not fight at this time, because I would want her to be safe.
Who would endanger their daughter with death threats over their head? ..... not I.

TH can, however seek supervised visits in a safe location to see baby k. She had a fleet of protection to show up for a court hearing she wasn't required to be at. SHOW FACE.

Lot's of systems in place to protect baby k. She's more concerned about her own situation than she is about a baby who most probably is missing her mother to the inth degree. Why? If she is innocent. She has protection available to her via Houze and his 350 K retainer, if she is afraid. What did TH do to make her SO AFRAID?

TH can, however seek supervised visits in a safe location to see baby k. She had a fleet of protection to show up for a court hearing she wasn't required to be at. SHOW FACE.

Lot's of systems in place to protect baby k. She's more concerned about her own situation than she is about a baby who most probably is missing her mother to the inth degree. Why? If she is innocent. She has protection available to her via Houze and his 350 K retainer, if she is afraid. What did TH do to make her SO AFRAID?

I completely agree with this as I am no TH fan, however, if she truly is mentally ill - perhaps schizophrenic (schizophrenics don't just hear voices, they also think people, authority figures, etc are out to get them to the point where they act on their fears with aggression - i.e., murder, assault, moving from town to town on 'the run' from bad guys that don't exist), then at least it would help explain the unexplainable. I would hope if she was this far gone someone, maybe her attorney, would ask for a psyche eval.

What kind of protection does one get with a lawyer and a retainer from death threats ? If someone were to go forward on their threat how can her lawyer protect her from that ? Surely he would not move into her home with bodyguards ?

Why does one have to do anything to be afraid ? Some people can be afraid their whole lives and not know what they are afraid of.

Haven't looked at all the pics, but the ones I've noticed with Terri and Kyron has her in some sort of activity helping him, much like the press conference where she was helping Desiree and Kaine. Also, the ones of her and the baby have the baby just perched on her left hip. They all look the same to me. Maybe only younger women do this, but aren't there any digital shots of Terri and any of the kids with their heads leaning towards each other in a closeup, and taken by her with an outstretched arm? My daughters have tons of those type of pics with their kiddos. I believe photos could possibly hold some clues to a person's personality or possible problems.

It is really baffling.

That can also be a sign of poor self esteem.

I tell you what, I'd have loved to be around their house at Halloween! All 5 of them dressed up in complementary costumes. Looked like a lot of fun!!

I tell you what, I'd have loved to be around their house at Halloween! All 5 of them dressed up in complementary costumes. Looked like a lot of fun!!

The year that they were Musketeers--how did she persuade Kaine and J.. to dress in poofy shirts? Of course Kaine wore a nightgown the year they were wolves!

What kind of protection does one get with a lawyer and a retainer from death threats ? If someone were to go forward on their threat how can her lawyer protect her from that ? Surely he would not move into her home with bodyguards ?

Why does one have to do anything to be afraid ? Some people can be afraid their whole lives and not know what they are afraid of.

For 10K I'd expect a whole lot of protection. For a reported 350K and refinancing my parent's house, I'd at the very least expect to see my toddler. IF I was indeed INNOCENT.

If I had no money, Whatsoever, I'd file paperwork and stand before a judge and ask to see my baby. All on my own.

I can only judge this case on what I would do. TH's actions aren't appropriate as a 40 y/o woman, IMO. IF she was 20, I'd most definitely have a different opinion.

The year that they were Musketeers--how did she persuade Kaine and J.. to dress in poofy shirts? Of course Kaine wore a nightgown the year they were wolves!

Nonono, they all weren't wolves......Kaine was the Big Bad Wolf, Terri was Little Red Riding Hood. I think J and Kyron were Woodsmen.

Everyone has said they see pictures of a happy family, Christmas pictures, Halloween pictures, I agree there are plenty of those. What I was saying that I have not seen were pictures of just Kyron and Terri, like the ones with Kaine, Desiree and Tony. One on one pictures of Kyron with his Dad, Kyron with his Mom and Kyron with his step dad. There are plenty of pictures like what I describe, that came out in the first 3 weeks, before the family came apart. Where are the pictures of just Terri and Kyron. If she had pictures of her and babyK together, surly there should have been pictures of just her and Kyron.

Everyone has said they see pictures of a happy family, Christmas pictures, Halloween pictures, I agree there are plenty of those. What I was saying that I have not seen were pictures of just Kyron and Terri, like the ones with Kaine, Desiree and Tony. One on one pictures of Kyron with his Dad, Kyron with his Mom and Kyron with his step dad. There are plenty of pictures like what I describe, that came out in the first 3 weeks, before the family came apart. Where are the pictures of just Terri and Kyron. If she had pictures of her and babyK together, surly there should have been pictures of just her and Kyron.

That's true - always the picture taker not in the pictures? Gosh, don't know but that's something to ponder. I sincerely believe that photos document truth in families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
redcedarblue