Terri's Emails to Desiree

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Regarding the emails, I sincerely wonder how many stepmoms would keep the biomom updated like this. Obviously, we don't know if this was done since TH first came into Kyron's life or at a later date. Whether I think TH is innocent or guilty, I think this was a nice thing to do and have my doubts that a lot of women would do this. JMO

I know I've heard this before but just again today on JVM's show I heard a psychologist describe TH has "needy". So if that's the case, I can very well understand her contacting people in this way.

Agreed though, I doubt a lot of women would do this.

Regarding the emails, I sincerely wonder how many stepmoms would keep the biomom updated like this. Obviously, we don't know if this was done since TH first came into Kyron's life or at a later date. Whether I think TH is innocent or guilty, I think this was a nice thing to do and have my doubts that a lot of women would do this. JMO

Based on my experience with others I believe to have a similar personality as TH, they do not do it for the other person. Quite the opposite. I wouldn't be surprised if TH did it to rub salt in the "see what a great Mom I am and you are not" wound, as well as the "see how close Kyron and I are, and all the stuff you're are missing" wound. That mo was a big hurdle for me to get past -- total guilt and jealousy trip. Especially, I would imagine, if the person who's sending you the e-mails basically stole your family -- and I imagine that's how DY perceives it to a certain extent. Did I mention the "I got your husband, AND your kid, and now we have one of our own (did I mention she looks just like me?) so we're the perfect family now" wound?

eta: I forgot the "I get to be a sahm and you're not" wound...

jmoo....

Desiree knew Terri better than anyone posting here. If she thought something was amiss, I, of course, trust her instinct. She is probably now thinking back on all the things Terri did and said leading up to Kyron's disappearance. Things that didn't mean much then, but take on a new meaning now. Seriously, I do not understand why Desiree can do nothing right, judging from some of the posts I read here. She is a victim. A grieving mother.

And I would much rather see an innocent caring mother, like Desiree, wearing something other than a Kyron t-shirt, than others like Terri and Casey A, who mock the very exsistence of the missing children shirts.

And I can't understand why TMH can do nothing wrong, judging from some of the posts I read here.....Mind boggling...JMO

Well afetr listening to the interview, I understand DY's antipathy towards TH. These people certainly have had a strange relationship. For DY, the rage must be barely containable, I imagine. For KH, his guilt must be overwhelming.

According to them (KH and DY), KH and TMH had an affair while DY was pregnant with Kyron. All the stories of TH and DY being good friends are not true. KH never "hired" Terri to help him raise Kyron. He and DY had already made their own arrangements for his care.

This is totally opposite what has been printed about these people. Everything prior to this told about TH and DY being good friends, even best friends. WHat woman is best friends with the woman who is bedding her husband while she is pregnant, no less.

KH alluded to TH's drinking, stating that friends had mentioned that their liquor bottles were noticeably lower after TH visited. The PPD has not been verified..TH told KH that the doctor diagnosed her with it.

I'm sure that a lot more dirt will begin to emerge now. Sadly,I don't think it will help find Kyron.

And clearly the gist of it is that Desiree wants people to know she had that "mother's instinct" right away, like she said in the Dateline episode last night. She seems to constantly have to reinforce that she had any sort of mothering instinct where her child was concerned.

I did notice that she was once again sans Kyron Is Missing Teeshirt like Tony and Kaine were sporting.

We must all see different things, because I saw a mom obviously distraught today at this press conference. And mothers have intuition, regardless of anything, I bet its long established Desiree was far away when Kyron was taken and is not a suspect, so her actions and feelings and qualifications of mother of the year just dont factor in here, imo.

We must all see different things, because I saw a mom obviously distraught today at this press conference. And mothers have intuition, regardless of anything, I bet its long established Desiree was far away when Kyron was taken and is not a suspect, so her actions and feelings and qualifications of mother of the year just dont factor in here, imo.

Desiree herself referred to her "mother's instinct" which is why it was in quotes; not to denote any doubt whether she possesses same.

I have not pointed to her as a suspect, and am not talking about her feelings or qualifications as 'mother of the year' because I too believe it has no bearing.

My point, which I will continue to make, is that these same characteristics were present in Terri at one point or another and were used against her as though to point to her guilt.

That is (again) all.

Thread on interview 7/27/10 with Kaine & Desiree:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=110413"]Audio interview 7/27/10 with Kaine & Desiree - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Desiree knew Terri better than anyone posting here. If she thought something was amiss, I, of course, trust her instinct. She is probably now thinking back on all the things Terri did and said leading up to Kyron's disappearance. Things that didn't mean much then, but take on a new meaning now. Seriously, I do not understand why Desiree can do nothing right, judging from some of the posts I read here. She is a victim. A grieving mother.

And I would much rather see an innocent caring mother, like Desiree, wearing something other than a Kyron t-shirt, than others like Terri and Casey A, who mock the very exsistence of the missing children shirts.

:yes:

Desiree herself referred to her "mother's instinct" which is why it was in quotes; not to denote any doubt whether she possesses same.

I have not pointed to her as a suspect, and am not talking about her feelings or qualifications as 'mother of the year' because I too believe it has no bearing.

My point, which I will continue to make, is that these same characteristics were present in Terri at one point or another and were used against her as though to point to her guilt.

That is (again) all.

:waitasec:

That is (again) all.

Well Terri was planing Kaines death, say the cops, and she failed two lie detector tests about Kaine and Desirees child, I just dont see what Desirees mannerisms have to do with anything.

I confused were Terri show any compassion for Kyron???

When were theses characteristics that compare to Desiree since Kyron went missing.

I must miss something again :banghead:

All I seen from Terri is her getting a lawyer and not passing LD?

She try to hire hit man to kill her husband. :waitasec:

Maybe if Terri get out there and defend herself I might feel different.

but at this point :snooty:

Well Terri was planing Kaines death, say the cops, and she failed two lie detector tests about Kaine and Desirees child, I just dont see what Desirees mannerisms have to do with anything.

Really? LE has said that? They've issued a release of that information? Or do we have Kaine going to a judge and telling the judge that he has reason to believe his wife took out a hit on him and used that as cause for a restraining order?

Because not only did LE NOT assert this as fact, but they came out and informed the public that what Kaine and Desiree said was NOT coming from them.

Really? LE has said that? They've issued a release of that information? Or do we have Kaine going to a judge and telling the judge that he has reason to believe his wife took out a hit on him and used that as cause for a restraining order?

Because not only did LE NOT assert this as fact, but they came out and informed the public that what Kaine and Desiree said was NOT coming from them.

So now Kaine and his lawyer lie to the judge...I don't think so.

We have LE talking to Kaine, him coming out publicly with info that Terri was planning to off him, he filed for divorce and was done with her. I never heard the cops come out and say Kaine made it up to make Terri look bad, who would do that? I also heard the cops say today say they were not going to address anything that would hinder their investigation, so why would the cops come out and admit anything to the public, do people know they can lie to us?

I can't get to the link...says something about not having rights...is it a restricted thread?

It's been "pulled for review."

Danggit, and I only got through reading half of it before it disappeared.

I thought I was banned when I got the gong screen. :blush:

Amazing....I truly hope that Kaine and Terri never say another word to the media. Seeing them ripped apart will, hopefully, be a lesson to other parents of missing children. Don't say a word except to plea for your childs safe return. Not too much emotion and not too little...must be just right. Kaine and Desiree tried to be completely open, but no matter what they say, or how they say it, matters. Meanwhile, Terri is sitting pretty while others make excuses for her. Even if she killed Kyron or hid him or sold him....whatever...she is being portrayed as the victim by many.

And, it's not helping to find Kyron. The media wants you for headlines and LE wants you as props. Sickening. :sick:

Maybe but personally I dont see the need to constantly try and put Desiree down. She is a woman desperately missing her son and to slam her cos shes not wearing a Kyron is missing Teeshirt i simply dont get.

Desiree is a victim. Its not HER fault her beloved son is missing :(

I'm going to take a shot at answering this because I watched a part of the dateline show last night and honestly the strongest feeling I came away with was that if DY and I ever met (and without the current circumstances) I probably wouldn't care for her much. That said, she is a victim and I don't think anyone intends to belittle that fact. In fact if her relationship with KH was ruined due to an extra-marital affair between KH and TH then she is also a victim of that as well. AND, if she intended to regain custody of Kyron when she recovered but lost him to his father unwillingly then I feel for her situation there also. I certainly don't envy her position, nor does anyone else IMO. BUT, (and this is very hard to say) she distracts from her message with the way she presents herself. Rolling eyes, knowing looks at whoever is there with her, tons of inuendo, absolute insistance that her opinion is absolutely correct. She clearly has a lot of animosity toward TH, and who could blame her for that? However, in this situation it would be appropriate to put personal feelings for TH aside and speak in a matter of fact way. But the way she acts/talks I can't help but be reminded of every jilted wife in history talk smack about the other woman, or that I'm seeing a one sided "cat-fight" (sorry for the stereotype but some of us women do behave that way). I think the reason I find it disturbing is just because I don't like to get involved in situations where people act that way, even if the person doing the talking is right about the other person. And as I see it if DY is this way during this most devastating of situations then it isn't an act, its how she is, and like a lot of people I just shut down and stop listening when a woman talks with barely veiled hatred toward another woman and write it off as unsettled business between them. Right or wrong, its a knee-jerk reaction. I also understand that not everyone sees her body language the way I do and will disagree with all of my observations and I'm good with that, because really in a situation like this there is no right or wrong way to react.

Please don't think I'm slamming DY because I'm not. Her son is missing and frankly she can cope any way she feels she needs to. I'm just trying to give an honest appraisal of why DY isn't winning the hearts of a lot of people, including mine. Of course it doesn't matter one bit what anyone thinks about DY, she has bigger things to worry about. But since you said you don't understand why some people feel the need to put her down I thought I would offer my insite as to why I (and some others too) don't feel warm fuzzies for her. I don't think I've ever put her down though and I'd hope that I never would even though I may question her actions occasionally.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back