Terri's Emails to Desiree

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Do you have a link for that? I thought it was just rumor with LE having never said this.

Here is the link to the RO that Laura Rackner Kaines atty states that LE informed her of information from the MFH plot.

"Law enforcement has informed Petitioner's attorney that Respondent's stated personal relationship concerns and sexual overtures to Mr. C*** resembles these made to the man Respondent previously attempted to hire to murder Petitioner." -end quote
http://images.bimedia.net/documents/horman-affair.pdf

I have wondered what Kyron called TH and DY. An early article quoted a child care povider and swim instructor -who both had no idea TH wasn't Kyron's biological mother. It made me think Kyron probabily did call TH "Mom." But then, Kyron could have called both TH and DY "mom". I know a lesbian couple with two children who call both women "mom." It doesn't seem to cause the kids any confusion at all.

I don't have the links off hand. But Kyron called TMH "mom" and DY "momma".

Here is the link to the RO that Laura Rackner Kaines atty states that LE informed her of information from the MFH plot.

"Law enforcement has informed Petitioner's attorney that Respondent's stated personal relationship concerns and sexual overtures to Mr. C*** resembles these made to the man Respondent previously attempted to hire to murder Petitioner." -end quote

Thanks. So we have never had LE say it directly.

no lawyer IN THE WORLD is going to say that LE gave her the information to put in her motion or petition if they didn't. She would be disbarred, for sure.

I totally agree. Especially something that would/could be so easily disputed by Terri's attorney in the matter. I'd tend to think her lawyer would have jumped all over that if it were the case. jmo

I am going to try and bring the conversation back around to these "emails."

Pure postulating and speculation to follow, so prepare yourselves.

We have read and heard in some interviews that since Kyron has gone missing, Terri has had a bit of a tendency to talk about HERSELF and how things affect HER, ie the story about how she got her hair done and her highlights were orange, how she responded to Tony when he told them all that their lives would be an open book now, how she went on and on to Kaine, Desiree and Tony about her experience taking the lie detector test/s, etc.

Now Desiree tells us that Terri is one to email her ALOT. I am going to offer up an opinion that perhaps those emails were often about Terri and her daily life, interspersed with stories about Kyron and his daily life, but mainly centering on Terri as star of the show and the rest of her family as supporting players.

MOOOOO alert: so perhaps on the day that Kyron went missing the emails came but they were short and to the point because 1: Terri was monitoring closely what she said and revealed to DY about that day and 2: She wanted to keep in contact with DY to make sure that Kyron's absence from school was not revealed to her any earlier than Terri's plan intended.

The emails are weird, IMHO. Daily? More than one? That seems a little over-the-top to me. Did DY have a FB page? Seems that'd be a little better way of communicating and less "personal." I wonder if TH CC'd the emails to KH?

The emails are weird, IMHO. Daily? More than one? That seems a little over-the-top to me. Did DY have a FB page? Seems that'd be a little better way of communicating and less "personal." I wonder if TH CC'd the emails to KH?

If Terri sent a few emails daily, meaning that was a regular occurrence, that I do see as sort of odd. I don't know, maybe those two got along much better than I would imagine, and it was all water under the bridge.... except Desiree didn't want to hear her ramble on. I think Desiree still had some animosity towards her even before Kyron went missing.

Sometimes when Kaine and Desiree are sitting together talking for an interview, I swear sometimes Desiree looks over at him like "See, I told you she was a mistake."

I've got one, G'ma. Regarding the e-mails, without knowing their content, the times they were sent, and from where, there really is nothing to comment about. We can either respect DY's opinion that the e-mails are an indication that something was amiss, or not. Period. There's not even enough information about them to speculate.

Well, the media has repeatedly asked if anyone saw any red flags prior to Kyron's disappearance. I think they have really sat down and thought about a lot of the things Terri has said or done over the past few months and years.

I see DY pointing out a difference in the emails as answering the questions the media has continually asked.

I'm not clear on why the emails stand out. I understand that they were more brief than usual. I would have to know how often there were days that Terri sent brief emails, and why they were brief on those days.

For example, the baby was teething. Were Terri's emails brief on days in the past when the baby was teething or otherwise under the weather? Or how many days in the past 3 months or 6 months did Terri send about 3 brief emails rather than 'chatty' emails? What was going on those days?

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/07/terri_hormans_emails_to_kyron.html

ETA: The article goes on to say that this is just one new detail that came out in an interview whose audio will be available late today.
Thanks! Whenever I read about Terri's "rambling" emails, I think - who has time to write those all day? Most of my emails have to be short due to lack of time.

Amster said:
Amazing....I truly hope that Kaine and Terri never say another word to the media. Seeing them ripped apart will, hopefully, be a lesson to other parents of missing children. Don't say a word except to plea for your childs safe return. Not too much emotion and not too little...must be just right. Kaine and Desiree tried to be completely open, but no matter what they say, or how they say it, matters.

Meanwhile, Terri is sitting pretty while others make excuses for her. Even if she killed Kyron or hid him or sold him....whatever...she is being portrayed as the victim by many.

I feel the same way. :blowkiss:

If Kaine and Desiree had remained silent, they'd be criticized for that and we'd be talking about how they must not care enough about Kyron.:waitasec:

Sleuthy Mama said:
Now Desiree tells us that Terri is one to email her ALOT. I am going to offer up an opinion that perhaps those emails were often about Terri and her daily life, interspersed with stories about Kyron and his daily life, but mainly centering on Terri as star of the show and the rest of her family as supporting players.

MOOOOO alert: so perhaps on the day that Kyron went missing the emails came but they were short and to the point because 1: Terri was monitoring closely what she said and revealed to DY about that day and 2: She wanted to keep in contact with DY to make sure that Kyron's absence from school was not revealed to her any earlier than Terri's plan intended.
Very interesting - and a good theory!

I'm not clear on why the emails stand out. I understand that they were more brief than usual. I would have to know how often there were days that Terri sent brief emails, and why they were brief on those days.

For example, the baby was teething. Were Terri's emails brief on days in the past when the baby was teething or otherwise under the weather? Or how many days in the past 3 months or 6 months did Terri send about 3 brief emails rather than 'chatty' emails? What was going on those days?

I agree with you. Context is everything when it comes to the email situation. I just thought it weird to email your husband's ex-wife many times a day, in general.

I have to agree w/ another poster that Terri's emails may have been sent as a way to "rub it in DY's face" that she is a perfect mother and she has DY's husband and son. I'm sure DY probably felt that way about the emails; but, she probably continued them to make sure she knew what was going on in the household as well as w/ her son. Keep your enemies closer kind of thing. As a mother, I always cherish stories and comments by others regarding my kids even if I don't particularly care for the person relating the stories / comments.

I also agree that Terri could have been emailing just to make sure DY did not suspect anything .... testing the waters so to speak. I would highly doubt that Kaine would have been cced in those emails. It is very possible that the emails were Terri's way of controlling the situation and eliminating the need for DY and KH to communicate.

I'm thinking the judge did not give Kaine a restraining order based on some husband just coming in and saying, "My wife tried to hire a hit man." I could imagine a judge saying, "Yeah, they all say that!"

Kaine Horman's restraining order request:
>>"I also recently learned that respondent attempted to hire someone to murder me. The police have provided me with probable cause to believe the above two statements to be true."<<

There ya go. I mean to most people this was be shocking news! Not only is Kaines son gone, shes failing tests, but he was presented something that showed him that his wife had wanted him to DIE months ago. Talk about a jolt. Kaine did the right thing, he got his daughter away from someone who is clearly mentally messed up. Then we have Terri emailing Desiree, and she could be doing this knowing the fate of the child! If hes dead by her hand, these emails are going to show the true character, making plans about a child you know is dead, thats just terrible, if its true. I hope its not.

Chablis said:
Well Terri was planing Kaines death, say the cops, and she failed two lie detector tests about Kaine and Desirees child, I just dont see what Desirees mannerisms have to do with anything.

Do you have a link for that? I thought it was just rumor with LE having never said this.

WholeLottaRosie said:
Thanks. So we have never had LE say it directly.

They don't have to say it because it is in the public court records and the judge saw the sexting photos and messages to both Cook and the landscaper before slapping a restraining order on Terri. He couldn't do that without just cause.

See the last two paragraphs and especially the last line in the image below:

HormanCase1.jpg

I am going to try and bring the conversation back around to these "emails."

Pure postulating and speculation to follow, so prepare yourselves.

We have read and heard in some interviews that since Kyron has gone missing, Terri has had a bit of a tendency to talk about HERSELF and how things affect HER, ie the story about how she got her hair done and her highlights were orange, how she responded to Tony when he told them all that their lives would be an open book now, how she went on and on to Kaine, Desiree and Tony about her experience taking the lie detector test/s, etc.

I agree. I'd like to add that once we know what time they were sent (ie from cell phone, home) it adds to the timeline info. I find it very odd that DY had to find out Kyron was missing from the school and not Terri and/or Kaine.

They don't have to say it because it is in the public court records and the judge saw the sexting photos and messages to both Cook and the landscaper before slapping a restraining order on Terri. He couldn't do that without just cause.

See the last two paragraphs and especially the last line in the image below:

HormanCase1.jpg

That document says nothing about sexting photos and messages between the landscaper and Terri. Only between MC and Terri.

Sounds very friendly to me...

I highly doubt that the relationship between TMH and DY was all that friendly. Regardless of how long ago it happened, KH was fooling around with TMH while he was still married to DY.

The first warning signal to me was the headline "A well-blended family...". Noone's family is the Brady Bunch and there still seems to be an undercurrent of animosity. Not that I'm blaming DY. If I had been pregnant and my husband was running around I would still be angry.

That all being said, I find it hard to believe the emails were all that long to begin with and we would all be talking about TMH if she were not emailing DY and she was putting all of their personal business on Facebook. All of the emails probably had to do with Kyron, such as pics.

Another thing that disturbs me is the fact a poster mentioned Kyron calling TMH "mom". I don't care who you are... if you give birth to a child and he's calling someone else mom... If that is true I can only speculate at the animosity!

I have a feeling there is alot more to the story and I have a feeling it will all come out.

Meanwhile... Where's Kyron?

Amazing....I truly hope that Kaine and Terri never say another word to the media. Seeing them ripped apart will, hopefully, be a lesson to other parents of missing children. Don't say a word except to plea for your childs safe return. Not too much emotion and not too little...must be just right. Kaine and Desiree tried to be completely open, but no matter what they say, or how they say it, matters. Meanwhile, Terri is sitting pretty while others make excuses for her. Even if she killed Kyron or hid him or sold him....whatever...she is being portrayed as the victim by many.

And, it's not helping to find Kyron. The media wants you for headlines and LE wants you as props. Sickening. :sick:

It's not easy being the parent of a missing kid. First, they have to be able to reguritate facts and events to LE.... at a time of their life when they are most vulnerable, distracted and worried. And on top of that they have to face a bunch of strangers all of whom are asking them questions over and over.

They may not feel like putting makeup on or choosing flattering outfits. But if they don't they may be criticized. Or they may be criticized if they do. They may have trouble remembering facts under pressure and if so will probably be criticized. Each and every word out of their mouths will be scrutinized, and judged for accuracy as well as for emotional content and credibility. And what you say at this time can be very harshly judged.

And a parent soon learns that quotes can be misquoted, and minor details can be escalated to major issues.

Yet if they don't go through all this, they can be misrepresented as being secretive or reclusive or hiding or protecting someone. And there is always the fear that if they don't keep Kryon's name in the news then there may be one person, maybe the one needed person who knows something who isn't aware or convinced to call LE. So they have to keep up with the media interviews.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back