Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #11 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Arlington National Cemetery responds to Tsarnaev burial rumor

"The cemetery posted to its Facebook page: “We have been receiving calls about the interview a veteran did regarding giving up her space at a veteran cemetery to the Boston Bombing suspect so he can be buried. We want to make it clear that this suspect is not eligible to be buried at Arlington — a veteran can’t transfer their eligibility to another person. Please pass this along to those who are concerned!”"

Read more: http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2...emetery-responds-tsarnaev-buri/#ixzz2SoAviPI5

Why would she need a criminal lawyer?
Because it's a criminal case.
Even if she's 100% innocent if she's being interviewed by the Feds about an ongoing criminal investigation she needs a criminal lawyer not a guy who writes up family trusts or contracts

I dont want to move on until I know he wasn't put into Arlington National Cemetary!
I had read yesterday that some stupid lady was willing to give up her plot.
Sorry I do not have a link to that.

No Way! That would be an outrage! Couldn't happen!

Nadine Ascencao apparently did an interview with Deborah Norville and Inside Edition. I don't normally watch the program and I have not gone to their website but, The Daily Mail has an article and a video snippet of it.

"The former girlfriend of Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev said he slapped her and beat her head against a car because she was wearing shorts.
Nadine Ascencao, 25, of Cambridge, Massachusetts, said she and Tsarnaev split up after he became so abusive she called police.
The couple dated for three years and she said he became increasingly religious during that time."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...at-head-car-wearing-shorts.html#ixzz2SoYiPt6C

I dont want to move on until I know he wasn't put into Arlington National Cemetary!
I had read yesterday that some stupid lady was willing to give up her plot.
Sorry I do not have a link to that.
Calling a woman who served the country a "stupid lady" is just wrong

Arlington National Cemetery responds to Tsarnaev burial rumor

"The cemetery posted to its Facebook page: “We have been receiving calls about the interview a veteran did regarding giving up her space at a veteran cemetery to the Boston Bombing suspect so he can be buried. We want to make it clear that this suspect is not eligible to be buried at Arlington — a veteran can’t transfer their eligibility to another person. Please pass this along to those who are concerned!”"

Read more: http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/2...emetery-responds-tsarnaev-buri/#ixzz2SoAviPI5

Thank you!!

Didn't mean to offend you, however it is MO!
She should be ashamed of her self for even making the offer who knows she might have just wanted 15 min or something, I can almost bet you me calling her stupid was one of the nicer things she was called even if she did serve our country.

Time Magazine
Russia
Exclusive: Dagestani Relative of Tamerlan Tsarnaev Is a Prominent Islamist

By Simon Shuster / Kizlyar, RussiaMay 08, 2013

"Last year, when Tamerlan Tsarnaev spent six months in the Russian region of Dagestan, he had a guide with an unusually deep knowledge of the local Islamist community: a distant cousin named Magomed Kartashov. Six years older than Tsarnaev, Kartashov is a former police officer and freestyle wrestler — and one of the region’s most prominent Islamists."

"In 2011, Kartashov founded and became the leader of an organization called the Union of the Just, whose members campaign for Shari‘a and pan-Islamic unity in Dagestan, often speaking out against U.S. policies across the Muslim world. The group publicly renounces violence. But some of its members have close links to militants; others have served time in prison for weapons possession and abetting terrorism — charges they say were based on fabricated evidence. For Tsarnaev, these men formed a community of pious young Muslims with whom he could discuss his ideas of jihad. Tsarnaev’s mother Zubeidat confirmed that her son is Kartashov’s third cousin. The two met for the first time in Dagestan, she said, and “became very close.”"

Quite a long and interesting article...

Read more: http://world.time.com/2013/05/08/ex...gestan-is-a-prominent-islamist/#ixzz2SowAmylQ

And what about the fact that not a single student called in a tip? I thought there were published reports that students did call?

"The Boston police commissioner also revealed that not a single student at the University of Massachusetts Dartmouth called police after surveillance pictures of the other suspected bomber, 19-year old Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, a student at the school, were made public."
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/fbi-fire-boston-pd-bombing-suspects/story?id=19142952#.UYvoUUqDbEI

http://www.myfoxboston.com/story/22...t-boston-marathon-finish-line-before-bombings

Intelligence report identified vulnerability at finish line before bombings
(MyFoxBoston.com) – An intelligence report identified the finish line of the race as an "area of increased vulnerability" five days before the Boston Marathon bombings, according to the Los Angeles Times.

The newspaper says an 18-page report written by the Boston Regional Intelligence Center warned Boston police that extremists may use "small scale bombings" to attack spectators and runners at the event.

Here is the original Los Angeles Times article (which I personally prefer linking to, whenever possible):

http://www.latimes.com/news/politic...y-boston-bombing-20130509,0,221311,full.story

Intelligence report identified vulnerability before Boston bombing
By Brian Bennett and Richard A. Serrano
This post has been updated, as indicated below.
May 9, 2013, 10:50 a.m.

"WASHINGTON -- Five days before two bombs tore through crowds at the Boston Marathon, an intelligence report identified the finish line of the race as an "area of increased vulnerability" and warned Boston police that extremists may use "small scale bombings" to attack spectators and runners at the event.

The 18-page report was written by the Boston Regional Intelligence Center, a command center funded in part by the Department of Homeland Security that helps disseminate intelligence information to local police and first responders.

The "joint special event assessment" is dated April 10. It notes that at the time there was "no credible, specific information indicating an imminent threat" to the race.

"The FBI has not identified any specific lone offender or extremist group who pose a threat to the Boston marathon," the report reads.

Two officials read parts of the report to a Washington Bureau reporter."

Much more...

You would think someone who served our country would have more respect for the honor it is to be buried there.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member