Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #11 One Suspect Dead; One in Custody

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/bosto...lipos-released/story?id=19119576#.UYhHfMqU9TU

Ack, WHY do they keep building this straw man?? He isn't charged with being in contact with DT, and he isn't charged with 'deliberately' being on campus that day and he isn't charged with attending a seminar. It is pointless to keep denying something he's not charged with!

He's charged with LYING! He LIED. Who cares why he was on campus that day? He went into a terrorist's dorm room, suspected/knew he was the bomber and was with people who removed evidence and then he LIED about it to federal officials during questioning. That's what he's charged with!

Yes, it's all just a coincidence (and a misunderstanding). What a stroke of bad luck that this adolescent was on campus that day, especially since he wasn't enrolled in school. He was on leave since January. These guys were just not into class. All MOO

This (bold) was in response to my question about the statement that Phillipos would be confined to a house other than his own... I don't think a dorm can be considered a full time legal residence? But maybe you're right. I assumed they meant a home other than his mother's.

CNN just said released into custody of his mother.

Any new on KRT today?

Also on CNN, said radical material on computer seems to have been accessed by TT, not KR.

Yes, it's all just a coincidence (and a misunderstanding). What a stroke of bad luck that this adolescent was on campus that day, especially since he wasn't enrolled in school. He was on leave since January. These guys were just not into class. All MOO

Should have paid more attention to his studies. Maybe it wouldn't turn out this way then.

That's what defense attorneys do, especially if the facts and the law are against their client.

Sometimes attorneys say very little. But usually attorneys have to say something.

I am not reading much about what the attorneys have said. I hope there is no claim of misunderstanding.

MOO

CNN just said released into custody of his mother.

Also on CNN, said radical material on computer seems to have been accessed by TT, not KR.

I'm guessing he will be with his mother but at an "undisclosed location". His address is known, and his presence in the neighborhood might attract attention of all sorts. All MOO

Too much attention is being given to TT and his burial! It may be a problem, but the media needs to stop all info coming out about it. Get his name off the front page, he does not deserve all this publicity. Do we really care where his remains are placed?

Bury him in a paupers section - unmarked. Go out of the Boston area. With the government's help, they can find a place. Be discreet! So the Muslim rules aren't followed, who is he to expect anything after what he did?!

I agree the Media should just move on with his remains, stop talking about it, because wherever he is buried let it be and let us move forward, and stop talking about his wife, I do not think very highly of her, but she alone has to live with what she was involved in, I do not mean the bombings, but bringing a child into this environment, and living off the Government, for what, so she worked for 60-70 hours a week, but yet lived in dirt and whatever else, I would hate to have seen their BATHROOM, the kitchen was a dump, and just torn bed sheets as curtains on the windows that that the media showed. it was a total dump!!

He thinks the fact that TT is muslim makes it worse. People did not protest like that when Bundy, Dahmer and other murderers were buried, and they killed more people.

sbm

He's probably right but I wouldn't want any of them being buried near my family either. Fortunately my family has a private cemetery so that will never be a problem for us.

Cemetery vandalism is a recurring problem where I live, just the gravestones of random, ordinary citizens. I would be concerned that vandals of TT's gravesite wouldn't stick to just that one plot, but would hit others in the same cemetery as well.

Funeral director now giving live interview on CNN.

He thinks the fact that TT is muslim makes it worse. People did not protest like that when Bundy, Dahmer and other murderers were buried, and they killed more people.

He seems a bit frustrated, but very level headed.

ETA: he is ready to ship the body to Moscow, talked to mother on the phone but so far no confirmation from, nobody that will take the body when it arrives in Russia. So he can't send it.

I think the bigger problem than being Muslim is that TT wasn't born here, wasn't a naturalized citizen, and killed/maimed his victims because they were American.

I believe Bundy's body went unclaimed.

I heard he can't be shipped to Russia because he does not have a Russian passport.

Where is his citizenship?

ETA: he was born in Kyrgyzstan in 1986 and the family didn't move from there to Dagestan until 2001.
So I would assume Kyrgyzstan.
? I don't know.

Ship him there.

Anywhere but here.

His parents can figure out the paperwork to retrieve him.

Not our problem IMO.

http://www.cnn.com/2013/04/21/us/tamerlan-tsarnaev-timeline

I heard he can't be shipped to Russia because he does not have a Russian passport.

yes you actually need a valid passport among other things for the airlines to accept the body. just like a commercial passenger. i did think about this when i remembered his leaving Dagestan in a rush without his new passport.

it is possible for a country to issue an emergency passport in situations such as this but i doubt Russia is in a big rush to do that at this point.

I think there are several things that don't bode well for the body being shipped back to wherever.

1.) TT's citizenship - Prior articles stated that during the 2012 visit he was on a Kyrgestan(sp?) passport which was about to expire. He applied for a Russian passport while he was over there but it did not come through and for him to be able to re-enter the U.S. with a valid passport, he had to leave before the Kyrgestan passport actually expired.

Did Russia eventually ever issue a Russian passport to him? Based on them reporting him to the FBI and the CIA, I would think they did not. So with no valid passport for the body, Russia may just say "No way are you bringing him through our country!"

2.) The embalming issue - He was not embalmed. Embalming is against the Muslim religion - because "the body is not to be cut or altered". But the airlines won't transport a non-embalmed body.

As far as the body "being cut", well that gaping hole in the left lower chest area did not come from any surgical procedure, nor is it from bullets. It is either from one of his own incendiary devices or, less likely, as a result of being dragged under the vehicle his brother was driving.

Either or both of these issues may be what is holding things up at this point. The funeral director seems to be a practical man who well knows his way around the funeral business. I cannot imagine that he is unable to obtain a burial plot somewhere.

Therefore I think the delay is being caused by the family

no the gash on his side had been confirmed (link somewhere in this thread) was due to heart massage.

the "stan" countries were former USSR "states" and i think they some way are still part of Russia. (think northern Ireland being a UK national)

ETA: hence the Russian passport

oh and if mommy dearest wants him back home he WILL be embalmed.

That gaping wound is nowhere near his heart. And that is no surgical incision. It is a traumatic wound with irregular borders.

I've witnessed open heart surgery, nursed people recovering from such. Believe me, that wound is not heart related and is not anything related to medical treatment.

Plus there has been no mention of any open cardiac massage in any of the accounts of the emergency treatment. Breathing tube and chest tube were mentioned.

"Tsarnaev, 26, arrived at the ER in cardiac arrest with multiple traumatic injuries, including burns on his right shoulder and chest and a large penetrating wound on his torso, which could have been caused by a bullet or shrapnel, Schoenfeld told news outlets."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-sty...tsarnaev-life-article-1.1322092#ixzz2SZRn22AB

I think there are several things that don't bode well for the body being shipped back to wherever.

1.) TT's citizenship - Prior articles stated that during the 2012 visit he was on a Kyrgestan(sp?) passport which was about to expire. He applied for a Russian passport while he was over there but it did not come through and for him to be able to re-enter the U.S. with a valid passport, he had to leave before the Kyrgestan passport actually expired.

Did Russia eventually ever issue a Russian passport to him? Based on them reporting him to the FBI and the CIA, I would think they did not. So with no valid passport for the body, Russia may just say "No way are you bringing him through our country!"

2.) The embalming issue - He was not embalmed. Embalming is against the Muslim religion - because "the body is not to be cut or altered". But the airlines won't transport a non-embalmed body.

As far as the body "being cut", well that gaping hole in the left lower chest area did not come from any surgical procedure, nor is it from bullets. It is either from one of his own incendiary devices or, less likely, as a result of being dragged under the vehicle his brother was driving.

Either or both of these issues may be what is holding things up at this point. The funeral director seems to be a practical man who well knows his way around the funeral business. I cannot imagine that he is unable to obtain a burial plot somewhere.

Therefore I think the delay is being caused by the family

I agree, I think these are real barriers and the family knows it. Uncle doesn't want to say so and is frantically trying to get him buried and that is why he said he wold want to be buried in Cambridge - but that is not the reason. Of course, it could cause more controversy for him to start bringing up the real reason so I guess I would cut him some slack.

"The doctor said he couldn't discuss specific treatments in the case except to say what is usually done in such circumstances, including putting a needle in the chest to relieve pressure that can damage blood vessels, and cutting open the chest and using rib-spreaders to let doctors drain blood in the sac around the heart that can put pressure on the heart and keep it from beating."

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/mobileweb/2013/04/20/tamerlan-tsarnaev-injuires_n_3124612.html

very gruesome pic at link below showing an emergency thorcotomy with rib spreaders still in place showing exact same incision as TTs

http://lifeinthefastlane.com/2010/08/ed-thoracotomy-is-it-just-the-first-part-of-the-autopsy/

That gaping wound is nowhere near his heart. And that is no surgical incision. It is a traumatic wound with irregular borders.

I've witnessed open heart surgery, nursed people recovering from such. Believe me, that wound is not heart related and is not anything related to medical treatment.

Plus there has been no mention of any open cardiac massage in any of the accounts of the emergency treatment. Breathing tube and chest tube were mentioned.

"Tsarnaev, 26, arrived at the ER in cardiac arrest with multiple traumatic injuries, including burns on his right shoulder and chest and a large penetrating wound on his torso, which could have been caused by a bullet or shrapnel, Schoenfeld told news outlets."

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/life-sty...tsarnaev-life-article-1.1322092#ixzz2SZRn22AB

Agree. I did not think that was a wound that was made with a scalpel. It is a mess!

we all just have to agree to disagree on the chest wound.

http://img.tapatalk.com/d/13/05/07/ra7yhu4e.jpg[/IMG

[ATTACH]33480.vB[/ATTACH]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367895493.545578.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367895493.545578.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 13
  • ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367895529.936508.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367895529.936508.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 27
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online