Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
BBM: Everyone is entitled to an opinion but I really do not know many people who just happen to carry around a pressure cooker bomb and enough ammo, guns and deadly weapons to choke a horse. DT will be judged by American citizens and will get what he deserves. This is not a case of "who-dun-it", it's a case of "why". The evidence is very clear but I hope he tells the truth about what he knows.

DT's parents brought he and his brother to American to escape being killed, to escape the violence. Both brothers had every opportunity to excel. More opportunities than many native Americans born on this soil. They blew it. DT should be ashamed of himself. Little did DT's brother know that he was very close to becoming an American citizen. Such a waste. jmo

I don't know why DT's parents brought him over her, but I very much doubt it's to "escape being killed." Both parents repeatedly gone back to Russia. If you are afraid of being killed, you are not going to go back.

Does it explain why they would repeatedly go back finally moving for what appears to be a permanent stay?

I have no idea what their politics are just that they moved to Russia. To live in Chechnya in 1990's would have been dangerous regardless if you sided with the rebels or Russia. I might imagine they have relatives who still live in Russia and feel that is their home. A lot has changed since the 1990's in Russia. jmo

I'm not understanding why someone's questioning whether Dzhokhar was one of the bombers in the Boston marathon.

Didn't Dzhokhar already admit to being one of the bombers to the FBI upon his immediate capture once he arose from his hiding place in a stranger's boat? As far as I know, the only time he changed his guilty admission was once he was in court.

Because they are trying to twist this as being a case of the horrible government of the USA framing innocent boys. Like those old action movies.

They are trying to imply the T brothers were framed, the FBI is lying, multiple LE officers are lying, Jeff B is lying, the carjacking victim "Danny" is lying, the guy who made the recent court appearance was not even DT but an imposter, ...... The pure craziness goes ON AND ON.

I'm not sure why it's being allowed here.

It's a slap in the face to the victims and to every American citizen who loves this country. Not to mention those who protect us from terrorists like these two worthless brothers.

It's maddening.

Multiple requests for links are ignored and multiple requests for an answer to why the government would do this is ignored.

IMO the conspiracy nonsense has no place on WS.

I don't know why DT's parents brought him over her, but I very much doubt it's to "escape being killed." Both parents repeatedly gone back to Russia. If you are afraid of being killed, you are not going to go back.

Because we take them in and let them live here for nearly free.

They don't consider this their home. Just their meal ticket.

The asylum stuff was just an excuse to get here.

Because they are trying to twist this as being a case of the horrible government of the USA framing innocent boys. Like those old action movies.

They are trying to imply the T brothers were framed, the FBI is lying, multiple LE officers are lying, Jeff B is lying, the carjacking victim "Danny" is lying, the guy who made the recent court appearance was not even DT but an imposter, ...... The pure craziness goes ON AND ON.

I'm not sure why it's being allowed here.

It's a slap in the face to the victims and to every American citizen who loves this country. Not to mention those who protect us from terrorists like these two worthless brothers.

It's maddening.

Multiple requests for links are ignored and multiple requests for an answer to why the government would do this is ignored.

IMO the conspiracy nonsense has no place on WS.

It's just an opinion that with no basis in fact and if no link is provided that is all it is. Truth is it is getting harder and harder in today's society to get away with murder. There are cameras everywhere once you step out your door. If it saves lives, it's okay with me. jmo

It's just an opinion that with no basis in fact and if no link is provided that is all it is. Truth is it is getting harder and harder in today's society to get away with murder. There are cameras everywhere once you step out your door. If it saves lives, it's okay with me. jmo

I know the difference.

I also know that WS is victim friendly and wild accusations need to be backed up.

Trashing LE with nothing to back it up has never been allowed here.

It's been stated here that innocent victims are lying. With NOTHING to back it up.

Those posts are beyond ridiculous. They are not stated as opinion.

There lies the difference.

I know the difference.

I also know that WS is victim friendly and wild accusations need to be backed up.

Trashing LE with nothing to back it up has never been allowed here.

It's been stated here that innocent victims are lying. With NOTHING to back it up.

Those posts are beyond ridiculous. They are not stated as opinion.

There lies the difference.

The post is not attacking the victim from what I am reading. The post is saying the bombings were arranged by the government that is what I understand. With no facts to back up what the post claims they are just opinions whether it is clearly stated or not. Attacking LE personally is not permitted unless it is proven they committed a crime.

The post is not attacking the victim from what I am reading. The post is saying the bombings were arranged by the government that is what I understand. With no facts to back up what the post claims they are just opinions whether it is clearly stated or not. Attacking LE personally is not permitted unless it is proven they committed a crime.

Read back.

It's all there.

Okay, this is what I believe to be true, but I could be wrong.

No one is required to read a post. Very easy to skip over and ignore. If you feel a post is violating TOS, alert for a report and someone with a higher power will review and make a decision. No reason to stop posting just skip past what you do not want to discuss.

Let's stay away from government conspiracy theories as they against TOS and are not permitted. This is a victim friendly forum. Thanks

:please:

Boston firefighters honored for their response to Marathon bombings

http://boston.com/metrodesk/2013/08...VffThHTctB8JM/story.html#sthash.VLKfWmWL.dpuf

Captain Paul Glora stood at attention as the commissioner and chief of the department shook hands with firefighters and emergency dispatchers, thanking him and the others for what they did that day and handing each a specially designed commendation.

At a ceremony on Boston Common on Monday, Fire Department Commissioner Roderick Fraser issued the Marathon-colored commendation ribbons – four yellow bars for each of the dead set on a blue background – to honor about 150 Fire Department personnel who responded to the blasts on Boylston Street.

* a lot more at link.
God bless these men and women.

"A friend of the surviving Boston Marathon bombing suspect was indicted Thursday for allegedly making false statements to authorities.

Prosecutors said Robel Phillipos faces up to 16 years in prison in connection with two federal criminal counts.

But attorneys for the 19-year-old say he will continue to fight the allegations against him."

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...-years-prison-lying-police.html#ixzz2dQOGPXxe

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's friends due in court

By The Associated Press
September 13, 2013 - 07:14 am

"BOSTON (AP) - Three friends of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev are due in court on charges they hindered the investigation into his involvement in the deadly attack."

"The men will be arraigned again Friday in a superceding indictment that combined their cases with Philippos' case."

Tamerlan Tsarnaev's in-laws answer questions from grand jury

From Susan Candiotti, CNN
September 13, 2013 -- Updated 1034 GMT (1834 HKT)

"(CNN) -- The in-laws of late Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev appeared Thursday before a federal grand jury in Boston, a family attorney said."

"Christina Sterling, spokeswoman for the U.S. Attorney's Office for Massachusetts, said only that she "cannot confirm or deny the existence of a grand jury.""

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's friends plead not guilty

By The Associated Press
September 13, 2013 - 07:14 am

BOSTON (AP) - "Two friends of Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev pleaded not guilty Friday to charges they hindered the investigation into the deadly attack.

Robel Phillipos, 19, of Cambridge, was indicted last month on two counts of lying to authorities. His lawyers declined to comment after the brief arraignment Friday for him and fellow suspect Dias Kadyrbayev in U.S. District Court, but said in a statement that the indictment makes it clear that Phillipos "had nothing to do whatsoever with the Boston Marathon Bombing or destroying any evidence."

"In the end, it will be clear that this prosecution should never have been brought in the first place," attorneys Derege Demissie and Susan Church said in the statement.

The arraignment of a third friend, Azamat Tazhayakov, was scheduled for later Friday after his lawyer was delayed."

More...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JayneDrop
Back