Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
You all have very logical cases and make good points but all of your points seem to be under the assumption that we can absolutely trust the FBI, CIA & American Government when in reality that in itself is not logical.

Snipped by me:

What would be the reason the FBI would frame these two brothers?

And you are also forgetting many eye witnesses and many LE officers.

To believe they are being set up, you would have to disregard Jeff B., "Danny", photos at the scene of the bomb, LE statements.... That is not logical AT ALL.
That is just too bizarre for me to even consider.

Who do you think set off those bombs if it wasn't the brothers?

JMO

It was with the help of the metropolitan and local police that DT was tracked down and apprehended. A police officer was killed so all the officers were out in full force to try and stop these two from killing anymore people. The FBI officially took DT into custody and questioned him. While the pictures may not be clear of who was at the shootout the evidence that TT's body was on the scene is obvious. Not sure how much more evidence would be needed to prove it was them shooting and setting off the pressure cooker bomb. While the FBI did arrest DT he will be tried in a Federal Court by a jury of his peers. He's entitled to his day in court and he has his attorney. If there were no evidence against him he'd already be a free man. It's the way our system works. jmo

It was with the help of the metropolitan and local police that DT was tracked down and apprehended. A police officer was killed so all the officers were out in full force to try and stop these two from killing anymore people. The FBI officially took DT into custody and questioned him. While the pictures may not be clear of who was at the shootout the evidence that TT's body was on the scene is obvious. Not sure how much more evidence would be needed to prove it was them shooting and setting off the pressure cooker bomb. While the FBI did arrest DT he will be tried in a Federal Court by a jury of his peers. He's entitled to his day in court and he has his attorney. If there were no evidence against him he'd already be a free man. It's the way our system works. jmo

This deserves most than just a thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

http://www.theatlanticwire.com/nati...lan-tsarnaev-his-right-wing-literature/68020/

The Wall Street Journal tracked down the individual who gave those magazines to Tsarnaev: 67-year-old Donald Larking. Larking was a client of Zubeidat Tsarnaev, who made a living in the U.S. caring for the elderly. Larking had been left with disabilities after surviving being shot in the face during a robbery at his job 40 years ago.

Larking subsequently became interested in magazines that pushed right-wing conspiracy theories about 9/11, the Oklahoma City bombings, and the Newtown school massacre. Tsarnaev, already a fan of conspiracy sites like InfoWars and Islamist websites, became close with the older man:
Ms. Tsarnaev began asking Tamerlan Tsarnaev or his brother to care for Mr. Larking when she wasn't available to work. Mr. Larking's wife, Rosemary, a quadriplegic, also needed help at home. Mr. Tsarnaev seemed to have found a kindred spirit in Mr. Larking. They became friends and had animated talks about politics, people close to the Larking family said.
Tamerlan started reading the anti-Semitic American Free Press and absorbed the Protocols of the Elders of Zion. He also reportedly became interested in hypnosis and methods of seduction, taking interest in a course called "How To Create an Instantaneous Sexual Attraction in Any Woman You Meet."

The relationship between the two men grew even stronger when Tsarnaev started bringing Larkin to his mosque regularly, supposedly just to get him out of the house.
A bit more at link

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/bus...ng-in-conspiracy/story-fnay3ubk-1226692306613 (this is mostly the same as the Wall street Journal article below)
A reporter from The Wall Street Journal recently visited Tsarnaev's apartment in Cambridge, Massachusetts, and read a stack of newspapers, mostly borrowed from Mr Larking, that allege conspiracies.

The papers included The First Freedom, a publication that espouses "equal rights for whites". Another was The Sovereign, a newspaper that alleges the US is under the sway of Israeli lobbyists, and that Israel and the Department of Homeland Security were "deeply involved" in the Boston bombing. Tsarnaev subscribed to American Free Press, a paper the Southern Law Poverty Centre said promotes anti-Semitic conspiracy theories.

Government investigators say Islamist radicalism was Tsarnaev's motive in planting explosives near the finish line of the marathon. He frequented jihadi websites, authorities said, and he and his brother built their bombs with the help of al-Qa'ida's online magazine Inspire.

"They were jihadi autodidacts and no one person shaped all their thinking," said Bruce Hoffman, director of the Centre for Security Studies at Georgetown University. "Their readings are going to be a lot more eclectic than someone sitting with like-minded terrorists at a camp somewhere."

Tsarnaev also had a marked-up copy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a long-discredited tract penned in Russia at the beginning of the 20th century.

Joanna Herlihy, who rented the apartment to Tsarnaev and lived two floors below, said he recommended she read it. Ms Herlihy said she told her tenant to read the notorious origins of the text on Wikipedia, and "now I regret that I didn't have a follow-up conversation with him". The literary forgery is believed by historians to have been concocted by a tsarist secret police officer.

Terror experts said extremist U.S. literature and Islamist readings may reach vastly different audiences but the themes are largely the same. Both suggest wide-ranging plots by the U.S. and Israeli governments; that time is running out before an intended apocalypse, and heroes must act before it is too late.

..."You have to go a little deeper to understand what he was focusing on, underlining," Ms. O'Toole said. "What are they writing in the margin? What are they reading over and over again?"

Mr. Tsarnaev also had a marked-up copy of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion, a long-discredited tract penned in Russia at the beginning of the 20th century. It describes an alleged plan by Jewish leaders to take over the world. Mr. Tsarnaev scrawled 22 words he translated from English to Russian on a back page, beginning with "gentile" and ending with "Mason."

...His former brother-in-law, Elmzira Khozhugov, said Mr. Tsarnaev in 2008 was seeking out a copy of the Protocols. That year he took a sharp turn toward Islam, dropping his boxing career and telling friends and family that it was un-Islamic to punch anyone in the face, family and friends said.

Mr. Khozhugov recalled how that year Mr. Tsarnaev visited him at college in Washington state and they spent a week together. They watched the movie "Zeitgeist," which called the Sept. 11 attacks a plot of power-hungry elites against the U.S.

The Larkings' lawyer, Mr. Rosenberg, said the Tsarnaev family grew close to the couple. The father, Anzor, often came to work with his wife and told the Larkings, " 'If you ever have trouble with anybody, let me know and I'll kill him. We Muslims don't fool around,' " Mr. Rosenberg said

Reached by phone in the Russian province of Dagestan, the elder Mr. Tsarnaev denied he ever use the word "kill" but said he reassured Rosemary Larking that he would defend the couple "if anyone gave them any problems."

http://online.wsj.com/article/SB10001424127887323420604578649830782219440.html

Publications espousing conspiracy theories – including an Alabama-based white supremacist newspaper – were found in the elder brother's apartment.

...Larking, who was disabled following an accident, was interested in theories and publications that suggested the Holocaust didn't happen, and those that suggested prominent attacks on the U.S. – 9/11, the Oklahoma City bombing, and the Newtown massacre – were caused by the U.S. or Israeli governments...

One of the newspapers was The First Freedom, a white supremacist newspaper produced out of Silverhill, Ala., in Baldwin County.

On its website, the paper claims to keep "ZOG agents" (ZOG is "Zionist Occupied Government") "out of the loop." The slogan of the paper appears to be "Inviting the Zionist controlled media'cracy to meet a rising South." The paper is published by Olaf Childress, a man who reportedly once decorated a hearse with Confederate battle flags and text that said "Death to the 14th Amendment".

...Tsarnaev was absorbed with other conspiracy theorist media and writings, as well, according to the Journal. Many suggested Jews were involved in vast worldwide plots.
http://blog.al.com/wire/2013/08/tamerlan_tsarnaev_was_into_con.html

Rachel Maddow Show tonight was one of her best ever, imo.

You can watch at least 15 minutes of it at:

<modsnip>

First of all, I was glad that 'time' had posted the Wall Street Journal article today. That is one of the single most important stories that I have read so far regarding specifically the Tzarnaevs. After I read it I felt like finally, the pieces are starting to fall in place for me. Rachel did tonight what she does so well, and that is to take a bunch of pieces and weave and fit them together in an utterly sensible and reasonable and intelligent fashion.

I haven't reached any solid conclusions for myself yet but I do like that at least some journalists are working hard at uncovering more of the story.

I think, but am not sure that Wednesday night she will talk about Todashev case. His father arrived in town today.

Rachel Maddow Show tonight was one of her best ever, imo.

You can watch at least 15 minutes of it at:

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/21134540/vp/52689365#52689365

First of all, I was glad that 'time' had posted the Wall Street Journal article today. That is one of the single most important stories that I have read so far regarding specifically the Tzarnaevs. After I read it I felt like finally, the pieces are starting to fall in place for me. Rachel did tonight what she does so well, and that is to take a bunch of pieces and weave and fit them together in an utterly sensible and reasonable and intelligent fashion.

I haven't reached any solid conclusions for myself yet but I do like that at least some journalists are working hard at uncovering more of the story.

I think, but am not sure that Wednesday night she will talk about Todashev case. His father arrived in town today.

Thanks for the heads up on the show.

(PS - is that a real guy whose head shows over that guys shoulder/arm? Distracting to say the least)

Yes, a real guy. That's not the real show though. Its the next video down:
"Government opacity tempts conspiracy-minded danger"

and the one after that:

"Increased FBI oversight sought as Boston bomber questions mount"

If I knew how to get them to appear here, I would do it.

Larking was introduced to the Tsarnaev family in 2011 when friends recommended Zubeidat Tsarnaev, Tamerlan’s mother, to help care for Larking’s wife, who is a quadrapalegic. Zubeidat, who supplemented her income with work as a home health care aide, worked for the Larkings in their West Newton home on weekends. At times, one of her sons covered her shift. When she returned to Russia last year, Tamerlan’s wife, Katherine Russell, took over the job.

...Although raised a Catholic, Larking says he became disillusioned with his church years ago when it became the subject of sex abuse scandals, and he converted to Islam. Tsarnaev urged Larking to attend the Cambridge mosque, which he himself had begun to attend — albeit fitfully — a couple of years earlier.

...Katherine Russell, who married Tsarnaev in 2010, converted from Catholicism to Islam for reasons similar to his own, said Larking.

http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/2013/08/07/unlikely-friendship/xQao9NHjkUvtvhTcK1uwCL/story.html

Maybe this is to be expected since Tamerlan knew these people, but it looks like Larking lived about 2.4 miles from the Waltham murders (in Newton).

Just for further reference and correct me if I am wrong:

TT's Apartment - 410 Norfolk St., Cambridge, Mass
Gym (both IT and TT) - 236 Brighton Ave, Allston, MA
Waltham Murders - 12 Harding Avenue, Waltham, MA
Larking - West Newton, MA 02465

i.b.nora, I'm not finding anything about the Boston Bombers on that link in post 369. It is just basically all political?????

Yes, a real guy. That's not the real show though. Its the next video down:
"Government opacity tempts conspiracy-minded danger"

and the one after that:

"Increased FBI oversight sought as Boston bomber questions mount"

If I knew how to get them to appear here, I would do it.
As I mentioned in this post, the titles of the two video segments. If I can find the videos again elsewhere, and if I can figure out how to link to them directly, I will. Neither video involved politics. Both involved facts.

"In the statement announcing the indictment today, prosecutors referred to a third person, whom they did not identify by name.

Robel Phillipos was a third friend of Tsarnaev who has been accused of lying to FBI agents investigating the disposal of evidence. Phillipos has not been indicted. His attorney, Derege B. Demissie, filed paperwork today saying negotiations to resolve Phillipos&#8217;s case have been ongoing with Ortiz&#8217;s office."

From: http://www.bostonglobe.com/metro/20...vestigation/NGumWgr1lOjTj0GaHDv5HJ/story.html

My guess is Robel probably struck a deal very early on. I am glad. From the little I have read about him, he seems like he is basically a good kid who made an error in judgement. The other two seem pretty rascally to me. With all that said, I am not sure putting them in prison makes alot of sense. Keep them here long enough to testify at Dzhokhar's trial, if there is one, and then send them home and ban them from ever returning.

Catching up with Robel I see he had a July hearing rescheduled to August 12th which would be next Monday.

" A probable cause hearing for a former classmate of accused Boston marathon bomber Dzhokhar Tsarnaev has been rescheduled to August 12.

Robel Phillipos, 19, of Cambridge, had been scheduled to appear July 12 in U.S. District in Boston. Phillipos is charged with lying to investigators."

Read more: http://www.heraldnews.com/news/x180...marathon-bombing-case-postponed#ixzz2bPHtaU2n

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roberasparrow
Back