Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #12

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There is another witch hunt going on now with people trying to link the owner of the condominium where Ibragim was living to perhaps all other living terrorists? Links to it are on the Ibragim thread. Its the same thing, imo.

There is another witch hunt going on now with people trying to link the owner of the condominium where Ibragim was living to perhaps all other living terrorists? Links to it are on the Ibragim thread. Its the same thing, imo.

Thx Nora - I'll go have a look @ the other thread.

thought that same thing honest. I think he may have been helping move some pot in HOuston . Piece long time ago.. One of the room mates was a LONG HAUL truck driver -- and a you know all along I have thought dealing was the money source foR ALL if it -- noone works, mercedes, nice clothes, gym fees, girlfriedns, flying all over the globe.

If ever comes out I vote drug RING that included russia etc BIg operationIMO

I'm glad these 2 innocent men are suing the NY Post. I hope they win their lawsuit & I hope they win big, if for no other reason than to give a big smack-down to irresponsible so-called *journalism*.

I also think that those who participated in the witch hunt need to take a good, long look at themselves in the mirror. I remember when all this was happening, and I regret to say that I read many posts here back in mid-April that expressed confidence that these 2 innocent men were the terrorists, simply because they looked "foreign" and may have been wearing a white cap and/or carrying a black backpack. It was repugnant then, and it became even more repugnant after the FBI released the footage of the true suspected terrorists.

IMO, so-called *good intentions* are not a justification for participating in accusing someone of terrorist acts, nor is it an excuse to blame the NY Post - since the NY Post didn't have any official FBI footage of the actual terrorists before they published their outrageous accusatory photos of 2 innocent men.

I think each and every person who participated in the witch hunt (make no mistake - it WAS a witch hunt) needs to take a good, long look at themselves in the mirror, and ask themselves "What if this had been me who was the target of unfounded terrorist accusations and speculation" or "What if this had been someone I know & love who had been unjustly maligned in such a despicable, public manner"?

Hopefully, folks have learned a lesson. I wonder how many folks who participated in the online witch hunt are worried about being named as the next potential defendant in this defamation lawsuit? If it were me, I'd be losing sleep over it.

Word to the wise: be careful what you post on a public forum, especially since these 2 innocent men WERE NOT by any legal definition recognized as public figures or limited public figures when photos of them were published online. They were innocent bystanders at a public event, whose images were coincidentally captured on someone's camera & subsequently published on the internet.

As I stated in the opening paragraph of this post: I hope the plaintiffs win their lawsuit, and I hope they win big.

Your writing style is breathtaking. Just flowing reading. Terrific!

I'm glad these 2 innocent men are suing the NY Post. I hope they win their lawsuit & I hope they win big, if for no other reason than to give a big smack-down to irresponsible so-called *journalism*.

I also think that those who participated in the witch hunt need to take a good, long look at themselves in the mirror. I remember when all this was happening, and I regret to say that I read many posts here back in mid-April that expressed confidence that these 2 innocent men were the terrorists, simply because they looked "foreign" and may have been wearing a white cap and/or carrying a black backpack. It was repugnant then, and it became even more repugnant after the FBI released the footage of the true suspected terrorists.

IMO, so-called *good intentions* are not a justification for participating in accusing someone of terrorist acts, nor is it an excuse to blame the NY Post - since the NY Post didn't have any official FBI footage of the actual terrorists before they published their outrageous accusatory photos of 2 innocent men.

I think each and every person who participated in the witch hunt (make no mistake - it WAS a witch hunt) needs to take a good, long look at themselves in the mirror, and ask themselves "What if this had been me who was the target of unfounded terrorist accusations and speculation" or "What if this had been someone I know & love who had been unjustly maligned in such a despicable, public manner"?

Hopefully, folks have learned a lesson. I wonder how many folks who participated in the online witch hunt are worried about being named as the next potential defendant in this defamation lawsuit? If it were me, I'd be losing sleep over it.

Word to the wise: be careful what you post on a public forum, especially since these 2 innocent men WERE NOT by any legal definition recognized as public figures or limited public figures when photos of them were published online. They were innocent bystanders at a public event, whose images were coincidentally captured on someone's camera & subsequently published on the internet.

As I stated in the opening paragraph of this post: I hope the plaintiffs win their lawsuit, and I hope they win big.
make no mistake - it WAS a witch hunt
'
Without a doubt!

Still is with orlando

totally

scary

then verizon comes out last night with all that stuff

1984 has arrived EARLY --and noone is getting this..............

Your writing style is breathtaking. Just flowing reading. Terrific!

TY, Cariis. I hope you know that I was referring to the 2 innocent men who were falsely portrayed as being the terrorists.

I have no doubt that the Tsarnaev brothers are responsible for the heinous Boston bombing terrorist attacks.

TY, Cariis. I hope you know that I was referring to the 2 innocent men who were falsely portrayed as being the terrorists.

I have no doubt that the Tsarnaev brothers are responsible for the heinous Boston bombing terrorist attacks.

I believe they are guilty but innocent before .....

Of course I know that. Trust me Walter C, Murrow,Brinkly would never not say allegedly. NEVER

Media has lost its role - its big bucks, no longer serving the people with our public airwaves, it is not monitoring the legis/exec/ part of govt (its intial function)

Its scary!

make no mistake - it WAS a witch hunt
'
Without a doubt!

Still is with orlando

totally

scary

then verizon comes out last night with all that stuff

1984 has arrived EARLY --and noone is getting this..............

It was actually Wednesday night when this story about Verizon broke.

JMO.

I am dumbfounded by the inability of some to have patience, faith and see the bigger picture when it comes to our government and issues that are related to our safety as citizens. Instead of having some trust that there are reasons why we are not told everything, some wish to view the government as being evil in their actions.

It seems so simple IMO. If information is released in an ongoing investigation or the government tells us all the things they do to keep us safe from terrorists, then how can they possible keep us safe if all the tactics are known by everyone?

I have to remember that it's the "few" that are causing the most uproar about these issues. They are just more vocal about it. Unfortunately, there are some dangerous mentally "not right" people, that will feed on a lot of this "hate speech" and act by committing horrific crimes. I will "never" help to feed this, or anything else that will contribute to more horrible acts committed by terrorists and those that assist them, on any soil.

I've seen some exceptional displays of irresponsible reporting on the part of the media lately as well. Not just on this case, but also on other ones that don't have any similarities. It's getting way out of control and I don't think it's a bad idea at all for the media to get a wake up call. How quickly something gets put in print and released has become priority over any fact checking.

When all is said and done in investigations that I have followed, IMO 99.9% of the time everything comes together and makes sense. There are reasons for withholding information and reasons for strategically releasing certain information to the public while the investigation is still going on. I will be patient, because I don't like the taste of crow.

I posted a link that had the name of the owner in it on the other thread, mostly because I was interested in the guy who was supposedly IT's roommate (at some point). I think it's fair game to wonder about him since his name was in the news and then nothing.....but no witch hunt on my part. Not sure if that is the post you are talking about.

I posted a link that had the name of the owner in it on the other thread, mostly because I was interested in the guy who was supposedly IT's roommate (at some point). I think it's fair game to wonder about him since his name was in the news and then nothing.....but no witch hunt on my part. Not sure if that is the post you are talking about.
Someone else posted the link as well. Its the writer of the opinion piece and all the other comments on other forums that are doing the witch hunting, imo. The thing is, the link was not to a MSM article, it was to a section of The Washington Times which hosts individual contributions by just about anyone.
So, in effect, it is no different than all the 'work' that was being done at Reddig? and I think it was Chan4? All of which ultimately made their way to MSM media. Even made their way to this forum, as I recall.

Along with the linked piece is this ditty:

"WHO WE ARE
This is the Communities section at WashingtonTimes.com. Individual contributors are responsible for their content, which is not edited by The Washington Times. The opinions of Communities writers do not necessarily reflect the views of, nor are they endorsed by, The Washington Times. Contact Us with questions or comments."

I personally do alot of poking around and wondering about people but I think we need to be very careful about airing our conclusions publically without proof. JMO.

I guess I missed who was writing it and only looked at the main publication.

Someone else posted the link as well. Its the writer of the opinion piece and all the other comments on other forums that are doing the witch hunting, imo. The thing is, the link was not to a MSM article, it was to a section of The Washington Times which hosts individual contributions by just about anyone.
So, in effect, it is no different than all the 'work' that was being done at Reddig? and I think it was Chan4? All of which ultimately made their way to MSM media. Even made their way to this forum, as I recall.

Along with the linked piece is this ditty:

"WHO WE ARE
This is the Communities section at WashingtonTimes.com. Individual contributors are responsible for their content, which is not edited by The Washington Times. The opinions of Communities writers do not necessarily reflect the views of, nor are they endorsed by, The Washington Times. Contact Us with questions or comments."

I personally do alot of poking around and wondering about people but I think we need to be very careful about airing our conclusions publically without proof. JMO.

It was me that posted that link, and it was not intended as a witch hunt. I just saw it interesting as possible proof of the association between IT and TT, as well as possibly answering some questions how these unemployed men are able to live comfortably. Moderators, feel free to delete it if it offends.
I did not realize it was an editorial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lawdaughter222
Back