Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
If he was really upset about that, there are plenty of other venues he could have participated in besides the Olympics. Including pay venues. That way he could have continued with boxing, and his citizenship wouldn't have been an issue. But that wasn't what he wanted was it? And like a two year old who doesn't get his way, he threw a tantrum. Only as an adult he can throw bigger more lethal tantrums. Well he won't be remembered as an Olympic champion, or even as a boxing champion. What he will be remembered as will be a baby killer and maimer.

The matter of motive is vexing. I think what we are seeing is hatred of a system that is being mistaken for people. The USA is run by a system that attracts a tremendous devotion. It's a great country and a wonderful system, but some people both inside and out hate it. It might be his disgust with America's slow grasp of his greatness that caused a terrible reaction. But both of them? Something else is happening. Something organized.

Boston Marathon bomb suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev indicted; allegedly was inspired by Al Qaeda publications

http://www.boston.com/metrodesk/201...indictments/cOVfMAxx47SE77qR4e74WL/story.html

Boston Marathon bombings suspect Dzhokhar A. Tsarnaev faces a 30-count indictment by a federal grand jury that charges him with using weapons of mass destruction and killing four people.

The indictment alleges that Tsarnaev, who had been inspired by Al Qaeda publications, left a confession in the boat where he was captured in a Watertown back yard, saying, “I don’t like killing innocent people” but it was justified because of US government actions abroad “The US Government is killing our innocent civilians. I can’t stand to see such evil go unpunished. We Muslims are one body, you hurt one, you hurt us all,” Tsarnaev allegedly wrote. “Stop killing our innocent people, we will stop.”

...The indictment alleges that sometime before the bombings, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, downloaded several different pieces of extremist Islamic propaganda from the Internet, including one that directed Muslims not to give their allegiances to governments that invade Muslim lands and another by Anwar al-Awlaki. Al-Awlaki is the American citizen who became a senior operative in Al Qaeda’s branch in Yemen and was killed in a 2011 drone strike.

I hope he's sentenced to death.And I hope it's carried out.**** him.

The matter of motive is vexing. I think what we are seeing is hatred of a system that is being mistaken for people. The USA is run by a system that attracts a tremendous devotion. It's a great country and a wonderful system, but some people both inside and out hate it. It might be his disgust with America's slow grasp of his greatness that caused a terrible reaction. But both of them? Something else is happening. Something organized.
I dont think the motive is complicated. What they see as terrorism we call war. What we see as terrorism they call war.

Bombs of terrorism do nothing different than bombs of war .................IMO

http://www.metro.us/boston/news/nat...ans-to-come-to-u-s-for-sons-court-appearance/

Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, the mother of accused Boston bombing suspects Dzhokhar and Tamerlan Tsarnaev, told BBC that she plans to come to Boston for her son’s July 10 hearing.

...“I will not let anyone to take my son away. They took my Tamerlan away but I will not allow them to take away my Dzhokhar,” she said. “I really hope my son is not going to be long there. As soon as my son gets out, I will take him, I will grab him, and I will leave that country.”

Huh?

This woman is not doing her son any favor either. Of course, there really isn't anything anyone can do, it's between the death penalty and life in prison. I'm fine with the later as I do not believe in the death penalty.

130426014042_Zubeidat-Tsarnaeva.jpg

She will come to the US and go straight to jail for the warrant she has on her.

Could they have picked a better picture to use of her or what?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CourtKnee
Back