Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's on Dexter (the street). I'm freaking out and trying to keep friends calm. More explosions have gone off.

They showed a video of a suspect dressed and standind against a weall. Are there three? The reporting is crazy.

If naked guy is included, I'm guessing there are 3.
State police on FOX just said this incident is related to the bombings. IMO

Ok. Now they say the poor naked guy was released and never taken in. How embarrassing for him!
Bomber # 1 killed. Black hat.

Edward Davis @EdDavis3 Boston Police Commissioner 24m
"One suspect dead. One at large. Armed and dangerous. White hat suspect at large."

New picture of Suspect #2: https://twitter.com/Boston_Police/status/325159492989898752/photo/1

BIMy1gtCUAAK7f4.jpg:large

]

* This just flashed up on the screen: white hat suspect still at large, armed and dangerous. Suspect 2 (the follower?) is dead.
Quoting to correct myself - suspect 1 is dead, the guy in the black cap. Not the follower.

People are sleeping there in Watertown. They need helicopters and loudspeakers to wake everyone up!

Griff Jenkins on Fox just showed video of LE along someone else in cuffs. Maybe they are just taking anyone suspicious in?

CNN reported an hour or so ago that people tried to interfer with the house search.....LE ARRESTED anyone who got in their
way.

Will NOT release identities.
We believe this to be a terrorist, we believe this to be a man who's come here to kill people.
We need to get him.

I'm on Foxnews and it seems for once all the media are working together and in agreeance.

"Seems things unfolded from the 7-11 where the policeman saw [white hat guy] and a shootout occurred"

Stupid white hat guy, no attempt to hide his identity then goes out to a store just asking for a confrontation (in my opinion) and murders a man. Another murder, more blood on your hands.

Please God let them find him now before he takes any more lives.

as stated by someone else- the naked guy may have been the one carjacked

Everyone in Boston my prayers go out to ya!

Going to get dressed for werk be back later. I pray for everyone's safety!

Someone posted this on Reddit: It seems to make sense, sadly:

If this whole ordeal really is the marathon bombers, it sounds like they got caught by a campus policeman at MIT trying to plant bombs on campus, killed him, and then fled. It would explain why they had bombs ready-made and on-hand to throw at the police officers during the car chase. RIP to the cop that found them, he or she probably saved a lot of students' lives tonight.

Matthew Keys‏@TheMatthewKeys1m
Police: Second suspect may have explosive strapped to chest

I said early today they were going to go down in a blaze of glory, in theirinds anyway. They are cowards.
On another note, Griff Jenkins followed a police chase with about 40 cars. Going 100 miles an hour. He was in the thick of it, and he has film of them taking a man with clothes on in custody. So unless LE beat him to death there is someone else involved. And who is the naked guy? Are these2 separate incidents? This is so confusing!!

OH MY GOSH!!!!

Joe Berti had just run past the finish line at the Boston marathon when the bombs exploded. He was driving past the explosion site in Texas yesterday. What a huge coincidence and a VERY lucky man.

Let's hope he stays safe from now on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member