Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Keys‏@TheMatthewKeys4m
Police: First suspect may have had explosive that detonated when he was taken into custody

ok so attorney general just had a press release and confirmed one suspect dead. What he didn't do was confirm a suspect in custody. He said a second suspect is on the loose.

So the naked man is dead?
MSNBC said that a man was carjacked. I wonder if the man who was stripped naked was the driver of that car and LE wanted to make sure he was an innocent victim?

Just trying to make sense of what the MSM is saying - and they are trying to make sense of what they are being told from various sources. :confused:

suspicious package 500 memorial drive...it is a big complex maybe an apartment... I don't know how to add the map here.

Rumor it is him on the run- Video just shown on CNN of naked/now clothed suspect - suspect resembles marathon bomber w/ blue hat,imo

Oh gosh. I hate this. Is the suspect 1 dead or not? I thought the 1 taken to the hospital died there & that was the suspect with the black golf hat.

Matthew Keys‏@TheMatthewKeys1m
WCVB: Carjacking victim remained in vehicle with suspects for some time before being released

Suspect 1 is dead

Suspect 2 is on the run with possible suicide device

Naked man was released

Oh gosh. I hate this. Is the suspect 1 dead or not? I thought the 1 taken to the hospital died there & that was the suspect with the black golf hat.

JERSY :seeya:, yes the police commissioner confirmed number 1 is dead.

Matthew Keys‏@TheMatthewKeys1m
WCVB: Carjacking victim remained in vehicle with suspects for some time before being released

ok- well naked man is someone whose privates are all over the news/ the internet / and the world...and released...least we got that :banghead:

They just gave another picture from tonight in a gray hoodie. Anybody get it?

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 5m

WCVB journalist said police officer pointed gun at them, told them to put hands up

Could it be that they had their own little small cell; could there be more?

My heart breaks for those killed and wounded.

I hope these guys didnt set up traps all over MIT campus. Sounds like they had a ton of explosives. LE is really going to have to do alot of work to see where these guys got grenades and such. How did they meet each other? Lots of questions. Unfortunately I don't think they will find out from either one. I'm sure suspect 2 is not going to be taken alive.

Where does the African American man fit in to all of this? Or was that a mistake?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper