Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys

Photo: SWAT officer obstructs WPIX-TV camera at Watertown situation - pic.twitter.com/qbAZwFIPWv

Officers pulled guns on WPIX journalist and photographer at scene of Watertown situation.

WPIX reporter: "The camera's still hot, correct?"

Police are forcing WPIX photographer to disconnect their cameras; WPIX switches over to CNN shot.

Police: "What's more important, saving the cable or saving your life?" WPIX Reporter: "I understand, sir."

Officers telling media to move.

I am devastated after hearing that interview with the uncle, and hearing his wife cry. Can you imagine? Unbelievable, how these two have affected so many, so deeply.

what network were you watching when you saw that interview I have not seen it.

Sent from my SCH-S720C using Tapatalk 2

Boston Police Dept. ‏@Boston_Police 36s
#MediaAlert: WARNING: Do Not Compromise Officer Safety by Broadcasting Tactical Positions of Homes Being Searched.

Listening to CBS Boston: Interview with a friend. She said he was a wrestler and had friends during high school, pretty typical kid, had no accent.

These Chechnyans are not a joke. They will go down fighting, they are also incredibly brutal. I will never forget the stories about the Beslan school hostage crisis.

We need to capture this last guy alive to find out how many others (if any) are here, where they are, and what their plans are. I worried this could be some sort of sleeper cell.

#MediaAlert: WARNING: Do Not Compromise Officer Safety by Broadcasting Tactical Positions of Homes Being Searched.

I'm on the LE side this this. Get the cameras off the houses!! My god, they are trying to ambush a terrorist - don't give him a high-def picture of LE's every move!

Editing my posts with location, if any quoted please do same.

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 43s
Police to media: Do not jeopardize police safety by broadcasting tactical positions

guidance counselor of bombing suspect #2 told wcvb reporter - good student with lots of friends, wrestling team, volleyball team - wanted to go to umass amhurst - attended 4 years Rindge and Latin Cambridge public high school - wcvb live

How scary for entire towns to be trapped in their houses. I just can't imagine it- waiting, listening to every sound *shudder*

It makes me so glad to live in Australia, where this stuff just doesn't happen! We don't have school shooting or terrorist attacks (not saying it couldn't, just that it doesn't). I've learnt so much since I've been on this board.

Interesting...why do you think it hasn't happened?

I just want to give a heartfelt shout out to the medical personnel at Beth Israel, who had to treat the deceased suspect. Some of those folks may have tended to victims, including one of the two brothers who each lost a leg (one was taken there). To try to save the life of someone who caused such horrific loss of life, health, and well being to so many others - that is really a tough thing to do. I can't imagine being asked to do so...

Here are the number of victims taken to Beth Israel, the same place where the one suspect was taken:

Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
24 injuries, 7 released as of Tuesday morning
4 in critical condition, 13 in serious condition
Source: CBS News

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/04/16/boston-hospitals-marathon-bombing-victims_n_3091565.html

Stuff is happening. Need help in the scanner thread.

Less live footage is happening now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member