Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just checking in and wanted to send prayers out to Boston and the surrounding areas. Now off to catch up!! Crazy day!

fellow high school student of suspect #2 speaking to on air reporters - very smart, fun, every loved him, really nice, many friends, very social, typical high school student - wcvb live.

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 27s
(I've seen the Twitter account in question, can't tell if it's fake or legit, but Boston PD intel treating it as the real deal)

Anyone who is not on the scanner should get on the scanner. Surreal stuff.

7News ‏@7News 2m
Father of Boston bombing suspect says son is accomplished medical student and `a true angel' (via Associated Press)

A true angel, huh? Yeah, seems like it....

Thoughts to everyone in Boston. I hope no more innocent lives are lost.

Omg, the other uncle is on camera. What the heck? He's just off to visit his nephews and invites the news lady to go with?

I believe that the younger brother was being led by the older brother. Now that he is on his own, I really think he doesn't have the wherewithall to act very wisely (whatever his end goal may be). I think the older one was the brains behind the whole thing - and now it's a matter of time before they catch this guy.

I'm not sure he has it in him to take his own life. I hope not - I hope he is taken alive.

Just watched the interview with the Uncle -- I can't BELIEVE the media aired his brothers full street address. What is wrong with them?

The uncle on camera now I believe is a different uncle than the extended audio interview I transcribed earlier.

Omg, the other uncle is on camera. What the heck? He's just off to visit his nephews and invites the news lady to go with?

I know, he wanted them to get in his truck, it looked like, to go see his brother.

Someone needs to protect this uncle from the media.

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 1m
Photo: Man named Dzhokhar Tsarnaev left comment on this blog in August 2011

BINZIQnCAAAmlOM.png:large

Bumping for those curious about the older tweet (which is not a tweet, it is actually a post, sorry) to Keys. There is a twitter acct out there, I don't have the link handy. It is not in English though.

A boxing career and college takes money. I wondered if they were paid to do this.

Interesting...why do you think it hasn't happened?

Well, because I can think of two acts of terrorism in my life time, but none since I was 5 years old. As for school shootings, I can think of a couple, some with no injuries and even when there are injuries, it's usually only one or two.

For me and the people around me, terrorism at home is never given a thought, we would certainly not consider a shooting in a school. No one I know actually owns a gun of any sort, despite almost all of our friends being military.

Dunno, just feel incredibly lucky that our news almost every night is incredibly boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member