Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Boston Police Dept. ‏@Boston_Police 40m
#MediaAlert: WARNING: Do Not Compromise Officer Safety by Broadcasting Tactical Positions of Homes Being Searched.

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 41s
Bulletin put out as a precaution for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's car, Honda MA plates, 316-ES9, could be Manhattan bound

Oh I hope not... Lots of people in Manhatten. :no:

Matthew Keys‏@TheMatthewKeys2m
Bulletin put out as a precaution for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's car, Honda MA plates, 316-ES9, could be Manhattan bound - http://bit.ly/11o0H5i

Yesterday there were troopers all over the pike and 95, I'm sure there will be today as well, in case this guy thinks he's going to drive off. Plus cameras all over on the highways. I'm sure they are watching all the routes out.

The vehicle is described by BOSTON AREA AUTHORITIES; the SUSPECT MAY BE OPERATING A:

GRAY, HONDA, CRV

Connecticut Troopers are posted strategically in our State and continue to communicate with Massachusetts authorities.

http://www.ct.gov/despp/cwp/view.asp?A=4226&Q=523138

It frustrating that Fox News is broadcasting the houses, and cops locations outside of the houses...
I pray that they take him alive.

Well he has two realistic ways to NYC - pike to 84, or down 95. Good luck not being spotted on ANY of those roads!

Boston Globe News ‏@GlobeMetro 1m
BREAKING NEWS: MIT police officer killed in confrontation with terror suspects was Sean Collier, 26, of Somerville, per Middlesex DA.

Sean Collier (sp) 26 years old was the MIT officer that was killed. He was in his car when he was shot and killed.

He's got a long way to go to get to Manhattan...

Just made that drive two weeks ago today myself. I agree - he'd probably be stopped by then. He's a (relatively) young kid - I don't think he's going to get far. (Okay, I'm really going to sign off now for awhile.)

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 1m
Broadcastify has taken its dispatch stream offline "to protect the security of officers involved in this incident"

Boston Globe News ‏@GlobeMetro 1m
BREAKING NEWS: MIT police officer killed in confrontation with terror suspects was Sean Collier, 26, of Somerville, per Middlesex DA.

So sad. A young life taken... RIP Sean Collier. <3

OT: A screenshot from the top of the CNN.com page. I think I'm going to take a break from the news on my day off today - and spend some time with my son. Maybe grab my camera and get outside. Much more peaceful.... :o

Hang in there, WSers.

Enjoy the time with your son. Times like these make us realize just how important family and friends are, they really make you cherish what you have just that little bit more.

You hang in there, too.

What was the 2nd suspect's last confirmed sighting? I'm confused as to how he fell of the radar if the brothers were together when the first one was apprehended.
Can someone clarify for me? Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member