Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel very badly for these men's family. The earlier interview with what I believe was another uncle, he described the family as refugees from the war in Chechnya. And now this. Awful.

Suspects uncle is being interviewed now and he said they grew up in Kyrgyzstan. he doesn't believe they are involved. Could be in shock.

http://boston.cbslocal.com/live-video/

Um, innocent people don't strap explosives to themselves and get involved in shootouts with LE. They do what that innocent teen did in the blue jacket: they contact LE and clear themselves.

I think it's going to hit this uncle hard, very soon.

Ridiculous reporter on CNN stating this kind of act has never happened before.

WTH?

Chris Cuomo and Jake Tapper both corrected her.

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 1m
WCVB: Police being warned that Suspect 2 may be wearing suicide vest

Ridiculous reporter on CNN stating this kind of act has never happened before.

WTH?

Chris Cuomo and Jake Tapper both corrected her.

Some idiot news reporter on Today this morning said about the shootout with the first suspect, "That must have been really exciting" (or something along those lines, but I know she said exciting). I mean REALLY???? Think before you speak, people!

Don't post any addresses of LE location if you happen to be nearby and see anything. Everyone in Mass. stay safe!

Boston.com News ‏@BostonDotCom 2m
RECAPPING: People in Boston, Watertown, Waltham, Newton, Belmont, Cambridge, urged to “shelter in place."

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 41s
Bulletin put out as a precaution for Dzhokhar Tsarnaev's car, Honda MA plates, 316-ES9, could be Manhattan bound

OT: A screenshot from the top of the CNN.com page. I think I'm going to take a break from the news on my day off today - and spend some time with my son. Maybe grab my camera and get outside. Much more peaceful.... :o

Hang in there, WSers.

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2013-04-19 at 9.30.51 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2013-04-19 at 9.30.51 AM.png
    21.8 KB · Views: 455
Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online