Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can we please keep in mind all LE and FBI today on the scene. So courageous. Thinking of them all, brave men and women x

Guys PLEASEEEE dont report any street names!!!!!!!!!!!!

Is CNN live-streaming this or did it spend all its money on "terror experts" who didn't know what they were talking about?

Wgrz.com in buffalo is reporting that the fbi is on the scene in niagara falls over a suspicious vehicle with mass plates.

lots of activity going on on cnn...officers w/ guns running one way, people and cameras running the other. being told to pull back now.

best-
herding cats

HC is this at the Watertown location? Local news is NOT showing this, wonder if because they were asked to not transmit from tactical locations?

CNN is asking me for a cable provider in order to watch live on my computer. WTF?? I'm at work, we don't have a cable provider. Anyone know how I can get around this? Boston Live isn't reporting anything you guys are reporting from CNN.

On Cnn Subject was seen inside a convience store.

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 18s
Dispatch: They have handcuffed a suspect wearing a device, but this is NOT Suspect 2, this is ANOTHER suspect.

This is just so surreal to me. Who ever would have thunk a 19yr old kid could be holding over 1 million people hostage? :waitasec:

:thud:

That is really crazy.

Matthew Keys ‏@TheMatthewKeys 32s
RT @abeaujon: CNN just reported via unnamed officers that suspect has laptop and is sending messages on social media

Per Cnn right now....calling for Russian interpreter ....may have found car....looks nuts

CBS Boston is reporting the gunfire now. Apparently, it is in Watertown.

Boston bombing suspects identified as Tsarnaev brothers from Russia's Caucasus
http://rt.com/news/chechnya-suspect-boston-bombing-110/

Apparently also resident in the US, Zubeidat Tsarnaeva, the mother of Dzhokhar and Tamerlan, turns out to have a criminal record of her own. On June 13, 2012, the 45-year-old was arrested by the police in Natick, Massachusetts, and charged with larceny of women's clothing valued at $1,624, as well as two counts of malicious damage to property.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89