Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Early in the morning they reported that they had another pressure cooker bomb and hand grenades. Could have been wrong. It was crazy last night.

gl, yes, watertown.

hopeful, a deadman's switch is a trigger that will go off when either the finger leaves the button, or can be hooked up another way that once movement has stopped, the explosive will detonate.

God, bless all the folks here, guide them doing their work, and allow them all to come home to their families today. Please, God.

Best-
Herding Cats

They think he may be in a two-block radius of the area in Watertown that LE has surrounded.

Wow the crazies have come out. I wonder if this is the 3rd person that was talked about earlier.

UGH :( I have to go to town.
yahoo.com has a live feed up as well if anyone still needs one !

My teenager's flight is scheduled to come in to Logan this afternoon. Still waiting to see if the flight makes it off the ground at the layover. How will I even get to the airport? This is crazy. I wish they would just close it to incoming traffic now. My stomach is in knots.

Hugs to you Ami, thank god for cell phones!!

Thank God there's no JA trial today because I can't pull myself away from this.

The father of the suspects, reached in Makhachkala, Russia, by The Associated Press, characterized his younger son as an intelligent and accomplished young man.

"My son is a true angel," Anzor Tsarnaev said. "Dzhokhar is a second-year medical student in the U.S. He is such an intelligent boy. We expected him to come on holidays here."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/1...s-from-overseas-been-in-us-for/#ixzz2QvE5hIGc

Pretty much. If you are in Boston, Cambridge, Watertown, Newton, Allston-Brighton, etc they want you home and sheltered in place.

That's not even the full list either.

Hope no one there has bosses or works for firms like I did. They wouldn't care. Get here and work!!!

Wow justice department saying suspect 2 withdrew money from ATM last night all while this was going on!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Velvetshadow