Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am outside watching my little guys ride bikes, thankful for once I don't live closer to the city like I used to.

Relying on you all fr updates since I am no longer glued to the teevee!

I've had CNN on since I got up. They haven't taken commercial breaks but have gone to 5-second delay in case of sudden gunfire, bomb blasts, etc. I have an eerie feeling that something big is going to happen :eek: Hope I'm wrong.

The father of the suspects, reached in Makhachkala, Russia, by The Associated Press, characterized his younger son as an intelligent and accomplished young man.

"My son is a true angel," Anzor Tsarnaev said. "Dzhokhar is a second-year medical student in the U.S. He is such an intelligent boy. We expected him to come on holidays here."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/1...s-from-overseas-been-in-us-for/#ixzz2QvE5hIGc

2nd year med student at 19 years old?

me thinks the son was filling dad's head with BS...

JMO

Also clarified grenades. They are now saying they are home made bombs which have not been detonated yet because the priority is to get suspect. So there are bombs laying in the street!!!

Also clarified grenades. They are now saying they are home made bombs which have not been detonated yet because the priority is to get suspect. So there are bombs laying in the street!!!

Still referring to Watertown here?

Edit - sorry about the smiley ... Did not mean to look happy, I must have mis-clickked it with my fat thumbs on the iPad!

"Before moving to the United States, Dzhokhar Tsarnaev lived briefly in Makhachkala, the capital of Dagestan, a predominantly Muslim republic that has become the epicenter of the Islamic insurgency that spilled over from Chechnya. On his page on the social networking site VKontakte, Tsarnaev said he attended School No. 1 from 1999 until 2001.

The principal of School No. 1 in Makhachkala, Irina Bandurina, told the AP that Tsarnaev left for the U.S. in March 2002"

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/04/19/3353077/russias-caucasus-breeding-ground.html#storylink=cpy

I've had CNN on since I got up. They haven't taken commercial breaks but have gone to 5-second delay in case of sudden gunfire, bomb blasts, etc. I have an eerie feeling that something big is going to happen :eek: Hope I'm wrong.

Ugh..I know, especially being the 18th Anniversary of the Oklahoma bombing.

"They were set up, they were set up!" he exclaimed. "I saw it on television; they killed my older son Tamerlan."

Tsarnaev, badly agitated, gave little more information and ended the call angrily, saying, "Leave me alone, my son's been killed."

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2013/04/19/3353147/apnewsbreak-boston-suspects-father.html#storylink=cpy

I feel sorry for any Mother or Father losing their child......

But these comments really make me ill!

I have even more deeper sympathy for those lifes lost and lifes mangle that these (2) cowards caused !

CNN guy referring to info from unnamed sources again. Hang onto your wallets!

Do any of you locals know why they are all gathering in this one particular spot? They just keep coming.

I confess to incomplete knowledge, but did the Tsarnaev family have money? There's pics of the older boy boxing and his Mercedes - granted it could be older and not so expensive, just wondering as the picture that's emerging of them seems odd to me with the younger one attending a prestigious school (on a scholarship though?).

http://johanneshirn.photoshelter.co...or-Passport/G0000VQW7v6xWA7o/I0000mAtTqiZ3vbk

Why is the father not in the US... from other things I've read, it sounds like they still live here?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties