Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
2nd year med student at 19 years old?

me thinks the son was filling dad's head with BS...

JMO

It was reported earlier by CBS Boston that the oldest son, suspect number 1, was a sophomore at U-Mass, Dartmouth.

I've had CNN on since I got up. They haven't taken commercial breaks but have gone to 5-second delay in case of sudden gunfire, bomb blasts, etc. I have an eerie feeling that something big is going to happen :eek: Hope I'm wrong.

All live broadcasts have a delay. It's protocol in live TV broadcasting. X

The father of the suspects, reached in Makhachkala, Russia, by The Associated Press, characterized his younger son as an intelligent and accomplished young man.

"My son is a true angel," Anzor Tsarnaev said. "Dzhokhar is a second-year medical student in the U.S. He is such an intelligent boy. We expected him to come on holidays here."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/1...s-from-overseas-been-in-us-for/#ixzz2QvE5hIGc

WELL....I'm pretty sure we can disregard the accuracy of ANYTHING stated by whoever they were speaking with....since the first statement of a true angel is obviously quite wrong!!!

Arsenal Street???

What a street name for today's happenings!!! :what:

The layers of craziness in this story are nearly unbelievable! I can't stop watching...but I have so much to do!!!

andalso... Hi Clue!!

Right now - media being urged to run and take cover now! #911buff

The father of the suspects, reached in Makhachkala, Russia, by The Associated Press, characterized his younger son as an intelligent and accomplished young man.

"My son is a true angel," Anzor Tsarnaev said. "Dzhokhar is a second-year medical student in the U.S. He is such an intelligent boy. We expected him to come on holidays here."

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/us/2013/04/1...s-from-overseas-been-in-us-for/#ixzz2QvE5hIGc

This must be incredibly hard for these two young mans parents. To be in a different county and be hearing of everything that their sons have done, all the pain and heartache and destruction that they'e caused... and now one of their boys is dead and the other is on the run in a desperate situation... my thoughts are with them.

I really wish that the family had stayed silent though, I think this father's comments have the potential to cause a lot of hatred. It will be hard for a lot of people to accept that these people are victims too, who are just remembering their children in a positive light. It would be so hard for them to know that the babies they raised are capable of such evil.

:twocents:

The layers of craziness in this story are nearly unbelievable! I can't stop watching...but I have so much to do!!!

andalso... Hi Clue!!

Same here. I've got headphones on, listening to CNN and police scanner same time.

Fox briefly showed an aerial shot of a house in Maryland with tons of people gathered outside. If they said why I missed it. Is this a relatives house?

2nd year med student .. pretty sure that's older brother (the dead one) ..

so if someone said this about younger one .. - more likely then misspoken or bad translation .. or a typo in news article.

Fox briefly showed an aerial shot of a house in Maryland with tons of people gathered outside. If they said why I missed it. Is this a relatives house?

One of the uncles lives there. Wish they would leave him alone, he looks like he hasn't slept and is in shock.

andalso... Hi Clue!!

Hi Andalso! Good to see you...though under such tragic circumstances...

yes... I need to go see my dad...so important ...

but I can't pull away from this! :what:

Same here. I've got headphones on, listening to CNN and police scanner same time.

I'm supposed to be working but I've done nothing all morning but post here and watch the live feed.

I need to get some fake work out so I don't get fired.

I thought I heard that was their uncles house?...but this is moving so fast...I could be wrong.

ON fox new feed .. looks like microphones .. Press Conf. is upcoming?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gretyr