Terrorist Attack at Boston Marathon #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess to incomplete knowledge, but did the Tsarnaev family have money? There's pics of the older boy boxing and his Mercedes - granted it could be older and not so expensive, just wondering as the picture that's emerging of them seems odd to me with the younger one attending a prestigious school (on a scholarship though?).

http://johanneshirn.photoshelter.co...or-Passport/G0000VQW7v6xWA7o/I0000mAtTqiZ3vbk

Why is the father not in the US... from other things I've read, it sounds like they still live here?

Oh wow... I must have missed that. I was under the impression that the two boys were here on their own for study, I didn't realize their family were here too. What did you read that suggested otherwise? Just wondering, it's been hard to keep up and there's a huge possibility I've missed chunks of information. Thanks in advance!

ETA: It's also 1:30am here, which is probably why I'm finding it so hard to keep up...

some briefing on FoxNews feed now..

Honda is what they were driving last night in CRV

CBS Boston just showed an officer "jimmying" a car door open (a red car). They opened all of the doors and the trunk and had a dog going through it (presumably a bomb sniffing dog).

Aren't there other "anniversaries" around this time? Waco, Columbine, Virginia Tech? Timing is everything.

Waco is today also. Columbine is tomorrow. Not sure of the date of Virginia Tech.

Oh wow... I must have missed that. I was under the impression that the two boys were here on their own for study, I didn't realize their family were here too. What did you read that suggested otherwise? Just wondering, it's been hard to keep up and there's a huge possibility I've missed chunks of information. Thanks in advance!

It is hard to pick out the truth from fiction right now... Isn't it?

One of the uncles lives there. Wish they would leave him alone, he looks like he hasn't slept and is in shock.
You don't get left alone when your nephews are cold blooded killers and one of them is on the run

THey believe they were in the Honda CRV last night. They had it during the car jacking. It was recovered in Mass.

Who is the guy sitting on the curb on the Fox feed? He has 3 officers around him and a bike lying on the ground near him.

The governor and mayor are being briefed right now by the commanders. Some police activity down the street. It is not suspect number 2. It is not a third suspect in "this."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
atriumproperties